Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 05:41 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,345,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beninfl View Post
Click his name, then click view all posts. You can see that he's clearly not advertising on city-data. Save your face next time, research then report. Maybe he works for DirectTV too because he said they are good. what about the pizza shop he recommended, might work there too. Oh no!
You misread the post. It seems clear the poster just meant it was a ringing endorsement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2013, 09:05 AM

285 posts, read 639,332 times
FWIW, I'm in the financial industry and have absolutely no connection with any HVAC company. I was just trying to be helpful to the OP because I've had nothing but good experiences with this company. I've got better things to do than run ads on this board.

Old 10-01-2013, 09:34 AM

285 posts, read 639,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by On-da-Beach View Post
The $59 (or other rate) is paying a salesman to come and tell you all the things needed to repair or replace. If you decide to proceed, he changes his hat to a serviceman and now you're paying for services rendered (legitimate or not). The idea is to convince the customer that they will get something for free.
That's not true. The $59 is for routine maintenance/service on the heat pump & air handler by a licensed technician, not a salesperson. I know cause they did the service for me last year. On the coupon it even says "Precision AC Tune-up. No strings attached. We send a technician ... NOT a salesman!" However according to the coupon it's only available for first time customers, and they will provide the customer with information pamphlets about annual service agreements but don't pressure to sign up. Oh no, I'm sounding like an ad again

Old 01-04-2016, 07:33 PM

1 posts, read 592 times
I recently had these guys [url=http://sarasotaacrepairpro.com]Ac Repair Pros[/url] replace my capacitor original service fee was $79 but they waived it because i had a coupon only paid for repair. Did a good job i would use them again.

Last edited by Nomar16; 01-04-2016 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Misspelling

Old 01-05-2016, 03:09 PM

2 posts, read 1,690 times
Call Leo Peters at No Sweat Cooling & Heating Inc. 941-243-6212.
He is fair and honest. Email is: NoSweatCoolingAndHeating@yahoo.com.
Tell him Kristin sent you.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:43 AM

88 posts, read 158,455 times
I have used Manatee Air for my rental property and my residence and have been treated very fairly. They are my go-to company.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area