Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 06:48 PM

597 posts, read 1,443,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headacher View Post
ILoveLidoBeach: Thank-you for your post. I have copied it and saved it for myself in an easy to find location. I hope to use your advice soon!
Oh you are very welcome! It has never failed me. Even during the down market, my homes always sold fast and for more money than any other in the development/community.

Feel free to DM me if you have any other questions. I have gotten really good at staging so I have lots of inexpensive ideas that I can share with you and you can do yourself. I'm just a pinterest/houzz fan and always find great ideas and save them for when I need them.

Good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2014, 12:32 PM

707 posts, read 1,052,159 times
Best advice: forget everything you ever read or learned on Zillow or Trulia. Interview several Realtors. If they don't have a website, don't use social media, and think your home will sell at an Open House, keep interviewing until you find the right fit.

Old 08-16-2014, 09:16 AM

597 posts, read 1,443,351 times
Actually, with all due respect, I could care less if they are on social media. I have to be honest, I have yet to buy a house off of social media. I care that they return my calls, keep me updated, are honest and are actually working on selling my house and not just posting it on Twitter or FB. To me those are just avenues for them to market themselves, not my home.

There is one agent on Bird Key who sends out postcards the size of a car a few times a month. He brags that he aggressively works hard at "networking" and then lists all the country clubs and yacht clubs he belongs to. That is nothing more than schmoozing to get more listings. He is sipping martini's while someone else sells his listing and I am sure he is on FB and Twitter!

Old 08-22-2014, 02:04 PM

707 posts, read 1,052,159 times
So many of our buyers come from out of state and are international, those people are using social media every day. Not many people in the Sarasota area are the demographic most social media sites would say they attract. For example, Toronto is an city with huge social media usage and those folks have lots of real estate equity they use to buy investment property in our area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
View detailed profiles of: