Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 06:12 AM

8,064 posts, read 4,639,344 times

Advertisements

10 best romantic restaurants for fine dining in Sarasota, Bradenton and Venice

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tri...de62fa4f&ei=23

"While my favorite restaurants in Sarasota and Bradenton include many casual places, today's list of the 10 best romantic dining destinations focuses on upscale establishments.

These restaurants — boasting elegant settings, often including a waterfront view, and excellent cuisine — are perfect for special occasions. They are the kind of places where you don't worry too much about prices because you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or even a holiday such as Valentine's Day — still observed every February 14th and quickly approaching, gentlemen!

This list features restaurants spanning from Venice to Anna Maria Island, and from downtown Sarasota to downtown Bradenton, with a couple of stops in between on Longboat Key. Presented in alphabetical order, here are my 10 favorite restaurants in Sarasota and Manatee counties for those special occasions."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2024, 06:18 AM

Best restaurants for pizza in Sarasota and Bradenton? Here are 12 of my favorites

For full article:

https://www.newsbreak.com/bradenton-...f-my-favorites

"While it's important to plan ahead for Valentine's Day and peruse my newly published list of the best romantic restaurants, let's not forget about National Pizza Day coming up on Feb. 9, and my annual list of the best pizza places in Sarasota and Bradenton.

Similar to last year's list, this year's selections range from authentic Italian restaurants serving the classic Neapolitan pizza margherita made with San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, salt, and extra-virgin olive oil, to completely American pizza pies inspired by the McDonald's Big Mac.

Two of the spots are among my favorite restaurants that opened in 2023, while the other 10 are classics that I managed to visit recently. Presented in alphabetical order, here are my current favorite places for crave-worthy pizza in Sarasota and Bradenton, spanning Siesta Key to Anna Maria Island."

Old 02-15-2024, 06:06 AM

10 best Sarasota area restaurants we wish made USA TODAY's Restaurants of the Year list

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tri...st/ar-BB1ijwiJ

The USA TODAY Restaurants of the Year 2024 list, published today, features 47 restaurants that range from fine dining to supper clubs to seafood shacks.

USA TODAY Network food journalists from across the country pooled their expertise to select the restaurants, which include the places they know, love, and recommend.

Star Fish Company, located on North Sarasota Bay in the historic commercial fishing village of Cortez, made the list. However, there are many other restaurants worth celebrating across Sarasota and Manatee counties.

Presented in alphabetical order, here are 10 other spots that we wish were on the Restaurants of the Year list.

Old 02-17-2024, 04:49 AM

Pee Wee’s, Food + Beer, Brown Bag Cafe, First Watch: Restaurant News

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tri...3357e9ff&ei=53

Check out the latest bar and restaurant news in Sarasota and Manatee counties:

Old 02-28-2024, 06:27 AM

PigFish, Little Jo-To, Allswell, Arts & Central: Restaurant, Bar News

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...2367a19d&ei=89

Check out the latest restaurant and bar news in Sarasota and Manatee counties.

Old 03-01-2024, 06:31 AM

This article is by Wade Tatangelo - the Ticket Editor for the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, and Florida Regional Dining and Entertainment Editor for the USA TODAY Network.

What's the best waterfront restaurant in Sarasota area? 10 favorites I love to recommend

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tri...3938d935&ei=41

While I love to recommend restaurants occupying various locations across Sarasota and Manatee counties, most of my all-time favorites serve fresh seafood while offering the opportunity to spot a pelican, dolphin, or enjoy a spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunset, perhaps while enjoying live music.

Yes, as I've said before, everything tastes better on the water, and this is a list of my 10 favorite waterfront restaurants in all of Sarasota and Manatee counties. Actually, it's a dozen favorites if you include my two bonus picks at the bottom, devoted to a couple of funky bait shops that happen to serve good food.

These are all dining destinations offering lots of local history and Old Florida charm. They're all flip-flop-friendly while ranging from pricey to affordable. Each restaurant serves fresh seafood as well as other tasty dishes such as burgers, deep-fried hot dogs, and Key lime pie. They overlook the Gulf of Mexico, Sarasota Bay, and various points along the Intracoastal Waterway.

Each of these restaurants is a place that I love to recommend to family and friends and visit as often as possible with my wife, Kristin. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!ade Tatangelo - is Ticket Editor for the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, and Florida Regional Dining and Entertainment Editor for the USA TODAY Network.

Old 03-04-2024, 07:07 AM

Vote now for best pizza restaurant in Sarasota, Bradenton. Polls close 2 p.m. Thursday, 3/7

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...37/ar-BB1jizDu

We received plenty of passionate feedback from our list of best restaurants for pizza in Sarasota and Manatee counties published in February.

Based on that list, your emails and comments, and customer Google reviews, the top 16 pizzerias in Sarasota and Manatee counties have been seeded and placed on the bracket for round-by-round, head-to-head matchups.

Now, it’s time for you to decide which pizzeria is No. 1.

Voting on the first round of matchups begins today, with the polls closing at 2 p.m. Thursday, March 7. The voting will restart weekly each Monday through Thursday concluding with The Finals taking place March 25-28. The champion will be announced Monday, April 1, and we promise, no foolin’!

Choose the local pizzeria you've loved visiting since childhood, one you've recently discovered or just pick the name you like best, just like you do when filling out your March Madness basketball brackets. No judgment here. Let's have some fun!

Old 03-07-2024, 04:54 AM

First Watch, Outback, Selby Gardens, Rise Up Cafe: Restaurant News

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...dfbd6a4c&ei=45

Check out the latest restaurant and bar news in Sarasota and Manatee counties.

Old 03-07-2024, 06:02 AM

This list is from Sarasota Magazine. The other waterfront restaurant list I posted previously was from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.

The Best Waterfront Restaurants in Sarasota-Manatee

For full article:

https://www.sarasotamagazine.com/eat...nt-restaurants

We often hear locals and visitors alike lament what they see as our area’s shortage of waterfront dining options, but after combing our coastline and tracing our local rivers and creeks, we were able to identify dozens of restaurants—46, to be exact—that offer beautiful water views.

Whether you’re hoping to dine adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico, the Intracoastal Waterway or the Manatee River, or you’re looking for a romantic evening out, a sunny spot for lunch with the kids or an Old Florida throwback, we’ve got you covered and then some. Think we don’t have a lot of waterfront restaurants? Think again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area