Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2023, 04:59 AM

8,129 posts, read 4,649,585 times

Advertisements

A ‘mind-blowing’ drive-thru coffee company is coming to Manatee County. What to know

For full article:

https://news.yahoo.com/mind-blowing-...100000617.html

Paperwork filed with Manatee County Development Services indicates a 7 Brew is planned for the Braden River Shopping Center, anchored by Publix, at 14529 State Road 70 E., in Lakewood Ranch.

“7 Brew was born from a desire to change drive-thru coffee into a fun, mind-blowing experience for everyone. We dreamed of serving premium coffee in record time and making new friends while we’re at it. The dream came alive with our first stand in Rogers, Ark., and our seven original coffees,” the company says.

“We take pride in serving specialty coffees, smoothies, chillers, teas, and our exclusive 7 Energy, a premium energy drink that can be infused with over 20,000 flavor combinations. 7 Brew is so much more than just a coffee stand. It’s the concept of cultivating kindness and joy with every drink — through our service, speed, quality, energy and atmosphere. It’s contagious and it’s changing the drive-thru coffee industry,” the company says.

For the record, here are the original seven favors sold by 7 Brew:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2023, 04:58 AM

10 Best Restaurants In Bradenton, Florida | My Favorite Spots for Delicious Meals

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tri...0209ffaf&ei=37

"love seafood! For several days in and around Bradenton on Florida’s west coast, south of the Tampa Bay area and north of Sarasota, I indulged in the best restaurants in Bradenton featuring the freshest gulf shrimp, crab cakes, gumbo, calamari, scallops, oysters Rockefeller, and fresh fish. And I found that I liked mussels.

I just had never had excellent fresh mussels until my adventure in Bradenton. Here are 10 coastal Bradenton area restaurants that specialize in the freshest seafood available, in no particular order, but with a very particilar culinary grace."

Old 11-24-2023, 05:06 AM

Best restaurants in University Town Center area of Sarasota? Here are 10 of my favorites

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/oth...es/ar-AA1ksAOx

"Just as we were trying to visit our favorite destination restaurants before the snowbirds and tourists landed in Sarasota-Manatee, the holiday season began — on Nov. 11, to be precise.

That's when the bustling University Town Center shopping district hosted a parade starring Santa, who will be available for photos at The Mall at UTC through Christmas Eve, with numerous other holiday events happening through Jan. 2. Chances are, if you live in Sarasota or Manatee counties, you will soon be doing some shopping and dining at University Town Center, which is home to about 75 restaurants.

To help, here are my picks for the 10 best UTC restaurants, which range from fancy to casual. One of the places is located in the actual mall, while eight are found within easy walking distance of the mall in the adjacent West and East Districts at UTC, and another establishment is a short drive away in The Square at UTC. Each spot is a full-service restaurant, with three of them having just opened this year.

If you're seeking a quick fix, let me recommend Blaze Pizza or Shake Shack, which are among the best fast-casual national chains I've encountered this year. Craving something sweet to eat? I finally tried the cookies at Crumbl the other evening and, yeah, believe the hype. Served fresh, warm and gooey, they were among the four greatest cookies I have ever tasted. (Be warned, though; Crumbl is closed on Sundays.) All three of these places are located in the West District at UTC, with many more options, including the locally owned Five-O Donut Co., found a short drive away.

Really, though, after a long day of shopping, you're going to want to sit down at one of these featured spots and enjoy attentive wait service and perhaps an adult beverage. Presented in alphabetical order, these are the best full-service restaurants that I've visited near The Mall at UTC.

You will find national and local restaurants specializing in everything from steaks and sushi to burgers and tacos. For libations, you will find everything from craft cocktails to craft beers with plenty of wine options. Plus, three of the places offer front-row seats for the nightly holiday light shows happening along Cattlemen Road every 30 minutes from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m."

Old 11-26-2023, 05:22 AM

The perfect Prohibition-style cocktails around Sarasota

Toast to the 90th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition at these bars in Sarasota, St. Armands Circle and Waterside Place.

For full article:

https://www.yourobserver.com/news/20...akewood-ranch/

"One of my favorite dates in American history is Dec. 5, 1933 — the day Prohibition was repealed. Not that I personally was in attendance for the vote on the 21st Amendment, but I can imagine the tipsy aftermath and how my Irish ancestors would have celebrated the intoxicating turn of events.

The abolition of the 18th Amendment, which banned the creation, sale and transportation of anything that allowed yourself to pour a stiff one, didn’t happen overnight. But why not toast the day where everything came together for a national party featuring adult beverages?

I definitely enjoyed researching my topic, and I hope that you have a fantastic time reading about — and drinking — what I’ve found. My boozy besties, here are some of the perfect Prohibition-influenced cocktails you can sip in the area."

Old 11-26-2023, 06:47 AM

Discovering Sarasota: 8 Modern American Dishes You Can't Miss

For full article:

https://www.newsbreak.com/sarasota-f...you-can-t-miss

In this article, we'll be exploring eight exceptional examples of modern American cuisine in Sarasota. Have you had the chance to experience any of these culinary delights? We'd love to hear your thoughts, so don't hesitate to share your experiences in the comments below!

The ranking of the entities listed below is derived from ratings and review data on Yelp and Google Maps, synthesized through advanced big data algorithms.

Old 11-26-2023, 06:51 AM

Newly opened!! Djonisi's Restaurant: Traditional Greek Cuisine in the Heart of Sarasota

For full article:

https://www.newsbreak.com/sarasota-f...rt-of-sarasota

Djonisi's Restaurant, nestled in the heart of Sarasota, is a cherished, family-run venture specializing in traditional Greek cuisine. This beloved establishment is renowned for its freshly prepared, home-style dishes that transport diners straight to the heart of Greece. The lamb shank, moussaka, and octopus appetizer have garnered particular praise for their authentic, comforting flavors and generous portions. The restaurant's inviting ambiance, pristine interior, and attentive service further enhance the pleasurable dining experience.

Name: Djonisi’s Restaurant
Address: 4940 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota, FL 34232
Phone: (941) 377-4753
Desc: Greek
Opening: About 9 weeks ago

Old 11-26-2023, 07:15 AM

A Gastronomic Journey: 3 Must-Try Modern American Restaurants in Palmetto

For full article:

https://www.newsbreak.com/palmetto-f...ts-in-palmetto

In this article, we're exploring three examples of modern American cuisine in Palmetto. Have you had the chance to try any of these yet? If you have, we'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below!

The ranking of the entities listed below is derived from ratings and review data on Yelp and Google Maps, synthesized through advanced big data algorithms.

Old 11-26-2023, 07:20 AM

Experience the Essence of America: 3 Traditional Cuisines in Lakewood Ranch

For full article:

https://www.newsbreak.com/lakewood-r...lakewood-ranch

In this piece, we're exploring three quintessential examples of traditional American cuisine right here in Lakewood Ranch. Have you had the chance to sample any of these delights? If you have, we'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below!

Old 11-26-2023, 12:20 PM

The 40 Best Restaurants in Sarasota

Where to eat right now—and what to order when you’re there.

(Published in the November-December 2023 issue of Sarasota Magazine)

For full article:

https://www.sarasotamagazine.com/eat...rants-sarasota

"There’s never been a better time to eat out in Sarasota. No longer a sleepy beach community known for fish shacks and a handful of fancier options, Sarasota is in the middle of a culinary renaissance.

Residents and visitors now have access to global cuisines ranging from Peru to Portugal, India to Israel, and everywhere in between. But there’s still no shortage of places where you can find a great grouper sandwich or a satisfying plate of shrimp and grits, either. Here’s our list of the city’s 40 best restaurants. Bon appétit! "

Old 11-29-2023, 07:54 AM

Yume Sushi, Wicked Cantina, Original Wolfie's Deli: Restaurant News

For full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...da8292f0&ei=36

Here’s the latest restaurant and bar news in Sarasota and Manatee counties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area