Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 06:05 AM

6 posts, read 9,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy-105 View Post
Stratomaster, I googled "Mark Andy 2200 Florida" and found this company right in Sarasota:
Pressure Sensitive labels on a roll - blank or imprinted

There were other results. Might be a good place to start.
Good luck!
Thank you for that link. That is exactly what I'm looking for. A step in the right direction! I googled flexography, but I've never thought of googling Mark Andy. Great idea!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2009, 07:06 AM

917 posts, read 2,615,547 times
No problem. Sometimes you just need a different perspective from someone. Good Luck!

Old 09-20-2009, 07:27 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,922,074 times
Quote:
No problem. Sometimes you just need a different perspective from someone. Good Luck!
Alright Tommy! I really think you need to get a job as a head hunter. You have great ideas and always come up with different ways to find things

Old 09-20-2009, 07:48 AM

I'll find them work, You find them housing.

Sounds like a plan.

Old 09-20-2009, 09:10 AM

105 posts, read 186,452 times
Smile Headhunter!

Quote:
I'll find them work, You find them housing.

Sounds like a plan.
Ok, Tommy. Since you are so good at finding jobs then please give me some direction! I have another post about my family and I moving. I accepted a job but would be open to still looking. There is always something better out there. I'm an accountant and that might just be a little harder to fill since there are 9 million of us accountants! My husband is in the flooring business and medical field. He also wouldn't mind working for a fishing charter company! LOL! I know jobs are tough but man you really helped this poster and I was really impressed!

Old 09-20-2009, 09:48 AM

Hi Chrissy, I've been following your progress since one of your first posts. I was the guy who warned you not to count on finding construction work for your husband.

I didn't find a job for Stratomaster. I just gave him a suggestion to refine his search.
The link I gave was to a local company that uses the type of printer he runs. They don't necessarily have an opening.

If his skills are refined to the point that he's an expert with that machine, he needs to find out who has the machines, and approach them.

If I was really skilled at matching up jobs I would have one myself

I did see this job for a floor tile guy needed in Sarasota yesterday, but I thought your husband was focusing on the health field at this point, and he's more of a wood guy anyway. Right?

Tile Installer for Flooring Company (http://sarasota.craigslist.org/trd/1382490786.html - broken link)

I'm sure everybody appreciates today's update from you.
It's good to see someone beating the odds.

Last edited by tommy-105; 09-20-2009 at 09:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area