Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2021, 07:33 AM

8,736 posts, read 8,695,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcos View Post
Sure it does. Have anything cogent to contribute, or just made up stuff?

Again, all whacky, America specific conspiracy theories rapidly collapse when exposed to the entire world. It’s a pretty standard fallacy for people to think in limited fashion. Not your fault. But you could do better.
So is my population control measure for climate change theory okay since it's not 'Merica specific?

Covid 1.0 was released in China. Don't know about the subsequent variants, but I'm kinda convinced Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio are "in on it" because of their bizarre visits to then President-elect Trump back in November and early December 2016.

I giggle just writing that out because I know it puts me in the same unfortunate category as those with all the stupid "China' power playbook" and "Satan's control" theories, and I generally think I'm reasonable, rational and logical. That's why I'm not trying to convince you or others of anything. It's just my explanation for things. You do you.

At least until we've burned down all the trees, flooded our coasts, wrecked our oceans and killed off key cornerstone species. At that point we might lose opportunity for "you do you". But that's conjecture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 05:40 PM

1,369 posts, read 718,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
So is my population control measure for climate change theory okay since it's not 'Merica specific?

Covid 1.0 was released in China. Don't know about the subsequent variants, but I'm kinda convinced Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio are "in on it" because of their bizarre visits to then President-elect Trump back in November and early December 2016.

I giggle just writing that out because I know it puts me in the same unfortunate category as those with all the stupid "China' power playbook" and "Satan's control" theories, and I generally think I'm reasonable, rational and logical. That's why I'm not trying to convince you or others of anything. It's just my explanation for things. You do you.

At least until we've burned down all the trees, flooded our coasts, wrecked our oceans and killed off key cornerstone species. At that point we might lose opportunity for "you do you". But that's conjecture.
Very simply, climate change through fossil fuel burning is related to population but not the primary driver, until you adopt a fossil fuel heavy lifestyle. The USA AND Canada, for example, consume 18 times the energy per capita than many, much higher population countries (though they are catching up!) You don’t need population reduction to reduce climate change. It may even be counter productive. So while I don’t know if I understand what makes up your theory, it doesn’t seem to jive with my understanding of climate change and the drivers behind it.

Old 08-18-2021, 12:55 PM

1,348 posts, read 713,133 times
mask up get the vaccine

Old 08-21-2021, 10:34 PM

3,702 posts, read 2,437,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav51lin View Post
mask up get the vaccine
Phil Valentine, who made fun of masking up and vaccines, even making up a song called "the Vaxman" has died of Covid.

Another dummy bites the dust.

Quote:
Phil Valentine, Conservative Radio Host and Vaccine Skeptic, Dead at 61 From Covid Complications
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...tuary-1206303/

Old 08-23-2021, 12:29 AM

1,369 posts, read 718,502 times
More people getting vaccinated every day but still way too slow. Just imagine, if everyone were vaccinated the hospital crises across the country simply wouldn’t occur.

Old 09-06-2021, 10:21 PM

243 posts, read 229,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
There is now confirmation that the vaccines are over 90% effective in preventing infection and lowering transmission.

Because they are highly effective in preventing infection, hospitalization, and death from the virus.

Source? Who are "they"?

Link? Revealed what?

Yep. Viruses mutate. New variant, not strain.

No one will put a gun to your head. There are "young healthy" people who are regretting not being vaccinated.

https://abc7.com/vaccine-hesitancy-c...rets/10594654/
Oof This post aged well huh

Yeah , you won’t physically put a gun to my head just make it so I can’t work, grocery shop , go the gym , go to the doctor , go to restaurants Etc. Just metaphorically.

I want to call you the R word but the PC mods might not like that and ban me.

But that’s what sheep who don’t see the slippery slope are

If you can’t tell this is a huge power grab by now , especially in places like the UK and AUS , you’re the r word

Don’t worry , I know you’re probably foaming at the mouth for your next shot and that you wish unvaccinated people would all die terrible deaths and being completely shunned from society but trust me , it’s coming soon

The media and the tyrannical narrative might tell you you can start killing the unvaccinated , two birds with one stone

Get rid of the non compilers so you don’t have to fight them yourself and start kicking off measurable depopulation

Let’s be honest , if bill gates and CNN told you to start shooting unvaccinated people in the face because it’s for a “greater” cause (saving granny) you’d do it

Anyone who complies this far would

Boiling frog syndrome , that’s all I have to say

Also they released new numbers for the vaccines effectiveness , every shot is less and less effective

It definitely wasn’t 90 % effective for transmission , I’m pretty sure it was the high 60s and lower now, that’s why mask mandates came back

I’ll honestly have to find the article , I really just popped in to laugh at you

It’s only been 3 months too and look at all these new restrictions

Really amazing

Hard to believe huh , the more vaccines and boosters you manufacture the more the virus mutates

Old 09-07-2021, 12:38 AM

8,186 posts, read 8,350,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dg628 View Post
Oof This post aged well huh

Yeah , you won’t physically put a gun to my head just make it so I can’t work, grocery shop , go the gym , go to the doctor , go to restaurants Etc. Just metaphorically.

I want to call you the R word but the PC mods might not like that and ban me.

But that’s what sheep who don’t see the slippery slope are

If you can’t tell this is a huge power grab by now , especially in places like the UK and AUS , you’re the r word

Don’t worry , I know you’re probably foaming at the mouth for your next shot and that you wish unvaccinated people would all die terrible deaths and being completely shunned from society but trust me , it’s coming soon

The media and the tyrannical narrative might tell you you can start killing the unvaccinated , two birds with one stone

Get rid of the non compilers so you don’t have to fight them yourself and start kicking off measurable depopulation

Let’s be honest , if bill gates and CNN told you to start shooting unvaccinated people in the face because it’s for a “greater” cause (saving granny) you’d do it

Anyone who complies this far would

Boiling frog syndrome , that’s all I have to say

Also they released new numbers for the vaccines effectiveness , every shot is less and less effective

It definitely wasn’t 90 % effective for transmission , I’m pretty sure it was the high 60s and lower now, that’s why mask mandates came back

I’ll honestly have to find the article , I really just popped in to laugh at you

It’s only been 3 months too and look at all these new restrictions

Really amazing

Hard to believe huh , the more vaccines and boosters you manufacture the more the virus mutates
The countries that have achieved vaccination rates in the 70s and 80s (percentage wise) have COVID death numbers much lower than countries (like the USA) whose vax rates are mired in the high 40s and 50s. We are at 650,000 deaths from COVID now, averaging about 1,500 a day.

Old 09-07-2021, 01:26 AM

3,702 posts, read 2,437,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesinseattle View Post
The countries that have achieved vaccination rates in the 70s and 80s (percentage wise) have COVID death numbers much lower than countries (like the USA) whose vax rates are mired in the high 40s and 50s. We are at 650,000 deaths from COVID now, averaging about 1,500 a day.
Yes, the evidence is stronger and stronger.

Vaxxing is the only way out of this.

Old 09-07-2021, 04:05 AM

61 posts, read 40,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
Yes, the evidence is stronger and stronger.

Vaxxing is the only way out of this.
They don't care.

These people are the most dangerous type of lunatic: the sub-80 IQ blithering imbecile who fancies him or herself a rocket scientist. They're so smart that everything is a conspiracy; everything is a plot. All the scientists and academics and 'educated elite'...? Why, they're the true pawns; they're the ones being worked over by some shadowy syndicate.

We live in a world that has completely turned upside-down. In 1900, learned men and women were celebrated and rightly accorded status by the masses. Now this same slice of society is loathed and scorned as patsies - willing dupes. And the people who know the best? Gas station attendants; comic book store employees; stadium vendors; lawn mower repairmen.

At this juncture, I frankly hope the virus carries on and kills the lot of them. That's statistically impossible, of course - many have already had it and survived. But if these morons are going to self-select in this manner, may Covid smite as many as possible. No, I don't give a tinker's damn that these people are "my fellow Americans" - I don't feel any kinship with a bucket of rocks, and nobody else should, either.

Old 09-07-2021, 08:47 AM

243 posts, read 229,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesinseattle View Post
Im sure you’re all for forcing people with health issues to get the vaccine or become a second class citizen.

The FDA even lists the side effects now , if you have cardiac issues the vaccine isn’t worth it.

Post a source for your numbers , shootings , stabbings, and other causes don’t count as covid deaths just because they tested positive for covid.

They’ve literally admitted to inflating the numbers dude
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area