Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2021, 08:54 AM

8,188 posts, read 8,357,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg628 View Post
Im sure you’re all for forcing people with health issues to get the vaccine or become a second class citizen.

The FDA even lists the side effects now , if you have cardiac issues the vaccine isn’t worth it.

Post a source for your numbers , shootings , stabbings, and other causes don’t count as covid deaths just because they tested positive for covid.

They’ve literally admitted to inflating the numbers dude
“Hey honey. I discovered something all of the world’s top researchers, scientists and researchers missed”.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2021, 06:16 PM

1 posts, read 422 times
That is not hard at all. Go to Yakima, stop every stupid looking person you see. They will join your idiot cult with little prodding!

Old 09-08-2021, 02:06 PM

115 posts, read 58,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BjorntheCold View Post
They don't care.

These people are the most dangerous type of lunatic: the sub-80 IQ blithering imbecile who fancies him or herself a rocket scientist. They're so smart that everything is a conspiracy; everything is a plot. All the scientists and academics and 'educated elite'...? Why, they're the true pawns; they're the ones being worked over by some shadowy syndicate.

We live in a world that has completely turned upside-down. In 1900, learned men and women were celebrated and rightly accorded status by the masses. Now this same slice of society is loathed and scorned as patsies - willing dupes. And the people who know the best? Gas station attendants; comic book store employees; stadium vendors; lawn mower repairmen.

At this juncture, I frankly hope the virus carries on and kills the lot of them. That's statistically impossible, of course - many have already had it and survived. But if these morons are going to self-select in this manner, may Covid smite as many as possible. No, I don't give a tinker's damn that these people are "my fellow Americans" - I don't feel any kinship with a bucket of rocks, and nobody else should, either.
I'll have you know that my IQ is 134, I'm actually a chemist and COVID (its origins, treatment protocol and the real-world efficacy of the current vaccines) isn't settled amongst the "educated elite," just the ones who are paid to gab away on TV.

Also, I don't blither; I ramble.

Old 09-08-2021, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpiri View Post
I'll have you know that my IQ is 134, I'm actually a chemist and COVID (its origins, treatment protocol and the real-world efficacy of the current vaccines) isn't settled amongst the "educated elite," just the ones who are paid to gab away on TV.

Also, I don't blither; I ramble.
Statistics, my friend. Overwhelmingly (percentage wise), it’s the unvaccinated who are dying of COVID, not the vaccinated. The vaccines aren’t perfect, they clearly are giving us a much better chance, though. That’s not people gabbing on TV, those are facts.

Old 09-08-2021, 08:45 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,699,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesinseattle View Post
Statistics, my friend. Overwhelmingly (percentage wise), it’s the unvaccinated who are dying of COVID, not the vaccinated. The vaccines aren’t perfect, they clearly are giving us a much better chance, though. That’s not people gabbing on TV, those are facts.
I'm having less and less confidence in the vaccines. Granted, they were experimental... but I wouldn't be surprised if we just have more and more "breakthrough" cases to the point where we find ourselves back at square one.

Old 09-08-2021, 09:37 PM

368 posts, read 309,584 times
Quote:
The countries that have achieved vaccination rates in the 70s and 80s (percentage wise) have COVID death numbers much lower than countries (like the USA) whose vax rates are mired in the high 40s and 50s. We are at 650,000 deaths from COVID now, averaging about 1,500 a day.
How do you explain India’s dramatic drop in cases and deaths from mid-May to present?

Keep in mind that in Mid-May, India had less than 5% of adult population vaccinated.

Old 09-08-2021, 09:39 PM

368 posts, read 309,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
Yes, the evidence is stronger and stronger.

Vaxxing is the only way out of this.
How do you explain India’s dramatic drop in cases and deaths from mid-May to present?

Keep in mind that in Mid-May, India had less than 5% of adult population vaccinated. Now we are 25% into September and India is only at 12% vaccinated, yet cases and deaths are staying low.

How can you possibly explain this?

Old 09-08-2021, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerp View Post

Keep in mind that in Mid-May, India had less than 5% of adult population vaccinated. Now we are 25% into September and India is only at 12% vaccinated, yet cases and deaths are staying low.

How can you possibly explain this?
Actually, 40 percent of Indians have now had one shot. Progress in that way absolutely has a bearing. They have also had 441,000 people die and countless who have gotten the virus and now have natural immunity. There also may be some validity to the possibility that people who live in much more densely populated countries have been exposed to more things over the years and their systems are better equipped for what is happening. I said that very unscientifically but you catch my drift.

Old 09-09-2021, 03:11 AM

1,369 posts, read 719,218 times
India’s delta spike came down because the government reimposed a strict lockdown, for months. They’d literally lock up a high rise building if there were more than 6 active Covid cases. You would need a special pass to be allowed on a train, proving you had an office job that required you to be there. You needed a negative Covid test for air and intercity rail travel. It certainly came down well before most people had even a single dose. And the death toll is likely in the millions there and ongoing. Most people have no access to medical care, never mind a hospital. They’d be lucky to even have a clinic, and that would be mostly geared towards minor ailments.
But thankfully India has two pretty effective vaccines, Aztrazeneca and the Bharat Biotech vaccine, both of which help prevent severe Covid. Neither are mRNA vaccines, so they’re less effective than Moderna and Pfizer, but they’re still pretty good.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:12 AM

115 posts, read 58,032 times
Quote:
Who's statistics? And how are you so confident with the numbers when the CDC has been tampering with reporting?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...-501821?espv=1

And it's quite funny that in the US all "the hospitals" are 99.99999% full of unvaccinated patients, whereas elsewhere in the world, like the UK and Israel, ICU occupancy for COVID is nearly equal.

What's also funny is this narrative that we don't have any beds available due to those pesky unvaccinated folks. That's an excuse since the reality is that nurses are being dismissed for cost-saving reasons, being fired for their vaxx status and are quitting due to burn-out. It's not a lack of beds; it's a lack of personnel.

I won't even get into the contradictory propaganda. Here in NYC, our blockhead mayor enacted a vaxx pass. He claimed that covid was soooo bad right now, that this had to be done in order to protect citizens. Well, school in started soon and he refuses to allow a remote option. Would you like to know why he did that? He said, the delta variant isn't as bad as we thought it would be."

From my eyes, it's clear that these vaccines are not being pushed because they're actually safe and effective at what the government *claimed they are capable of. It's more like our leaders see the vaccines as a ticket to keep the economy running smoothly no matter what the real numbers say (check out BMJ and their pre-prints) or the risk profile.

That's just one anecdote. I have more from vaccinated nurses in my family who do not push the vaccines on us based on the increase in strokes, clotting and fatigue-causing autoimmune disorders they're seeing lately. One of my family members is now permanently disabled from this junk and when she had covid, she was asymptomatic.

*the claims made by the manufacturers during the initial clinical trials are vastly different from the government's public messaging. These vaccines are prophylactics and introducing them in the middle of a pandemic is going to have serious long-term consequences. We're already seeing it now with the insistence on boosters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area