Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2007, 10:25 AM

1 posts, read 2,953 times

Advertisements

Hello,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a recruiter (currently at MS). I've lived in Seattle for over 10 years, and as a Recruiter I know quite a bit about the city (when we relocate candidates it's part of my job to sell the city and environs as well.)
I love Seattle. I cannot imagine ever getting bored here. It doesn't matter what your interests, there is something for everyone (from scrapbookers to extreme sports junkies.)

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any job related questions. I'm well networked in the Seatte recruiting community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2007, 09:57 PM

6 posts, read 20,150 times
Hi,

I would like to take you up on some help. I have a couple of questions. Do you have a personal email where I can contact you with some questions?

Jatin

Old 04-01-2007, 10:56 PM

5,595 posts, read 19,044,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin View Post
Hi,

I would like to take you up on some help. I have a couple of questions. Do you have a personal email where I can contact you with some questions?

Jatin
Click on the person's name. This particular person has left the option to either email or private message for further contact.

--'rocco

Old 04-01-2007, 11:23 PM

I know,

I just want to ask her permission before I send an email to her. Just good networking skills....

Jatin

Old 04-01-2007, 11:31 PM

5,595 posts, read 19,044,161 times
oh ok, sorry ...I thought the person said "feel free to drop me a line..."

--'rocco

Old 04-04-2007, 08:18 AM

84 posts, read 123,300 times
obviously networking skills and reading comprehension skills do not go hand in hand

Old 04-08-2007, 04:27 PM

5 posts, read 11,360 times
Default Hell Bent on Moving back Home

When I saw this posting I nearly fell off of my chair....this is exactly what we are looking for....Networking with just the right people...I just found this site!

Thank you for making your self available here.
I am from the Seattle area. Moved to Michigan to join the big bucks in the automotive industry in the early 90's....to make a long story short, I have never liked it here and after 15 years, 9 months, and 13 days...well, let's just say that we would sure like to find THE job that enables us to move back home.

Recently, someone from my husband's work place has left to go to MS Redmond. We both wonder if there is a spot for at least one of us.

Looking forward to your response.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:07 AM

Default jobs

Hi,

I am from seattle as well. MS is growing a lot and they are loosing people to Google. There is definitely lot of room at MS.

There are other BIG firms including MS here as well. Amazon, starbucks, boeing, t-mobile to name a few.

Jatin

Old 04-09-2007, 02:19 PM

5 posts, read 11,360 times
Wow, no kidding...there are so many big companies out there now...quite different from when I left. It's a bit over whelming. Finding this site may help. I've been researching finding those companies that want the skills we have.

Actually, I was born/raised in the Port Orchard/Bremerton area...boy that sure has changed too. We won't be moving back there....sorry, it's just not the same.

So, would you say that finding jobs should not be a problem? I think its going to be harder to get our house sold at the price anywhere near what it's worth. The automotive industry has taken a hard tumble and people are leaving left and right, letting their houses go into foreclosure! It's really bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area