Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 08:51 AM

78,431 posts, read 60,613,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
I don't follow football or as you'd say...soccer, its a sport for nancies these days.
Well you should, they are going to turn all the soccer pitches into FEMA camps once the US annexes England.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2015, 09:18 AM

2,878 posts, read 4,632,784 times
Quote:
I don't follow football or as you'd say...soccer, its a sport for nancies these days.
Yeah, 'cause real men shoot stuff?

Old 07-21-2015, 10:01 AM

5,407 posts, read 3,603,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Well you should, they are going to turn all the soccer pitches into FEMA camps once the US annexes England.
one subject has got nothing to do with the other, as for soccer pitches being turned into FEMA camps, that's a lot of trouble for just a few thousand people, the bit about the US annexing England(didn't you know there is more to the UK than just England?) as a true Englishman I will treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognend View Post
Yeah, 'cause real men shoot stuff?
isn't Obummer trying to take away all your guns after the latest shootings, you wont talk so loud without your penis substitute. there is more to survival than just having a big gun.

Last edited by bigpaul; 07-21-2015 at 10:16 AM..

Old 07-21-2015, 10:51 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynplm View Post
I think this is the most ridiculous thread i've ever read on this site. Stop paying attention to Alex Jones and Fox News and live in the real world for once.

would you rather we listen to Communist News Network or msnbc?

Old 07-21-2015, 02:03 PM

78,431 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
one subject has got nothing to do with the other, as for soccer pitches being turned into FEMA camps, that's a lot of trouble for just a few thousand people, the bit about the US annexing England(didn't you know there is more to the UK than just England?) as a true Englishman I will treat that with the contempt it deserves.
Wild conspiracies are ok until it mentions the annexing of England? Why not, it's wayyy more plausible than many of the "FEMA camp" regurgitation.

I'd make a joke about how no, there isn't much more to the UK than just England but you already seem to not have much of a sense of humor when it comes to your neighborhood while joining in on speculation of how the whole US is going to collapse and we'll be killed in camps by the government lol.

Old 07-21-2015, 02:57 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,490,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
would you rather we listen to Communist News Network or msnbc?
OK, back on topic here. Since you mentioned MSNBC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaPwqokBn9M

I think General Wesley Clark has a lot of credibility. Where would they put these people, unless they already have a place to keep them???

Old 07-22-2015, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Wild conspiracies are ok until it mentions the annexing of England? Why not, it's wayyy more plausible than many of the "FEMA camp" regurgitation.

I'd make a joke about how no, there isn't much more to the UK than just England but you already seem to not have much of a sense of humor when it comes to your neighborhood while joining in on speculation of how the whole US is going to collapse and we'll be killed in camps by the government lol.
strange that, I thought the general consensus of this thread is that FEMA camps don't exist? as for the UK the British government wont get their backsides in gear fast enough to make any sort of difference, the recent flooding in Somerset and the Thames Valley have proved that.

Old 07-24-2015, 08:49 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Default FEMA Camps for Impending Disaster/Anarchy....... Malls

Who needs those dumb FEMA camps?

Heck, down here Texas way, we got closed Walmarts that'll do just fine.

Wal-Mart and Jade Helm conspiracy theory - Business Insider

Old 07-25-2015, 02:03 AM

there are a lot of Tesco supermarket land holdings now they have decided not to build any more supermarkets, just sitting idle, some with buildings on them, a lot with nothing just an empty space.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness