Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 08:35 AM

859 posts, read 3,322,561 times

Advertisements

Are you a shoe gal? Purse fiend? Tank top lover? Make up? etc.

What's your poison?

I've never been too obsessed with shoes the way some women are, most of my shoes only cost about 80$. I could wear matching sweat suits every day if the world would let me, but I LOVE designer purses. I have waaayyyyy too many and I don't think I'll ever stop. I used to be a Coach addict, but lately they have been coming out with some weird designs. So now I am more of a Fendi and Michael Kors girls. LV and Dooney are also nice sometimes. But I am actually shocked at LV's poor quality for the price, Coach is much cheaper and I think the quality is better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2007, 09:23 AM

18,126 posts, read 11,761,140 times
Perfumes

I usually spray myself with all the free samples and pick a flavor for the week.

Old 07-22-2007, 11:22 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,256,035 times
I am an accessories fiend. I LOVE Coach but it has gotten too main stream lately that it's turning me off. Purses, jewelry, shoes, head ties/bands - all of it. Love it!

Old 07-22-2007, 12:08 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,098,308 times
I've been really into sundresses this summer. Also I am addicted to buying nail polish. I might use it once or twice, and then it just sits. I end up throwing the bottle away due to age before I use even 1/4 of it.

Old 07-22-2007, 12:51 PM

434 posts, read 1,737,474 times
I buy presents. All of my friends and family regularly get weird little gifts from me. You know how you see something and it makes you think "that is something so-and-so would like?" Well I buy them all!!! Everything from refrigerator magnets that look like my Mom's dog to a DISPOSABLE electric toothbrush for my friend who has arthritis. I'm sure everyone who knows me is sick of me sending them weird little gifts but I can't help it. I just see stuff and know they have to have it!

Old 07-22-2007, 12:55 PM

279 posts, read 1,859,733 times
Lipstick, I always seem to need a new color. Probably because I am always buying new blouses.

Old 07-22-2007, 01:19 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,634,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawson26 View Post
I buy presents. All of my friends and family regularly get weird little gifts from me. You know how you see something and it makes you think "that is something so-and-so would like?" Well I buy them all!!! Everything from refrigerator magnets that look like my Mom's dog to a DISPOSABLE electric toothbrush for my friend who has arthritis. I'm sure everyone who knows me is sick of me sending them weird little gifts but I can't help it. I just see stuff and know they have to have it!
I love buying presents too, most of my spending either goes on those and when I splurge on myself I book trips abroad, week-ends away, or buy tickets to plays, concerts etc.. I loathe shopping ,though I do have a weakness for shoes !

Old 07-22-2007, 02:42 PM

1,887 posts, read 7,941,803 times
Ive never been a shoe person. I love spotting a cute pair every now and again but to actually go shoe shopping is a pain in the a-- sometimes. But then again, I live in Fla so I own about 30 pairs of flip flops and yes, we consider those to be 'shoes' in this part of the country.

I have alot of clothes so I'm an accessories person. I'm into unique costume jewelry and things like that. I love dangly earrings and beaded necklaces. I never really splurge because the stuff is so cheap to begin with!

Old 07-22-2007, 03:19 PM

2,071 posts, read 12,019,269 times
I shop at my neighborhood garage sales - and it's a great way to meet the neighbors

Old 07-22-2007, 03:35 PM

2,976 posts, read 13,377,367 times
Lingerie, perfume, leather goods - classic and exceptional quality - which means I generally do this shopping when I am out of the country and not in designer stores.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products