Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2014, 07:47 PM

3,200 posts, read 4,619,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlood36 View Post
But more poor people, thousands more in Charloote. The city does not make you a winner.
You have your own set of rules........they are not used by anyone who know what they are talking about but, if that makes you feel better. Otherwise, when you look at the average Charlotte resident, he has a higher income than the average Greenville resident.....by far.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:50 PM

52 posts, read 42,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSUfan View Post
Whatever you say......check the other roads around it. Harbison or Irmo is what we call the relative area around it. Plenty of stuff going up. I'm pretty sure Garners Ferry is growing pretty fast right now. Can't say anything about the Two Notch RD area can you? Clemson Road has been getting some new things lately.
Lol garners ferry, it never took off. Looks about same as 30 years, my grandparents lived on little farm in Horrel hill. He worked at VA. Rush's is still best restuarant over there

Old 10-26-2014, 07:51 PM

3,200 posts, read 4,619,997 times
Quote:
Woofruff looks real upscale, more than mpunt pleasant. Trader Joe's, cabalas, REI, Dave and busters, highest grossing movie theatre in state, etc
Who cares......you are talking about cheap strip shopping centers built on cheap land. Woodruff Road has been a terrible road for decades, The Greenville Mall never made it so decades later a group finally gets something moving. Dave & Busters............LOL, Trader Joes, they are not that unique to have, REI....yawn.

but, you have the highest grossing movie theatre........must be the fat Greenville kids eating a bunch of high margin pop corn & candy.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
You have your own set of rules........they are not used by anyone who know what they are talking about but, if that makes you feel better. Otherwise, when you look at the average Charlotte resident, he has a higher income than the average Greenville resident.....by far.
Yes it had more poor people living there in thousands, which more poverty and more uneducated people. Obviodly charloote is not the reason for anybOdy success there. Lot of SC natives work or havve worked in chattown including this whiz kid.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:56 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,852,043 times
Quote:
Lol garners ferry, it never took off. Looks about same as 30 years, my grandparents lived on little farm in Horrel hill. He worked at VA. Rush's is still best restuarant over there
Whatever you say. I don't think PDQ looks the same or a Whole Foods. A renovated shopping center is about to open up and is fully leased. I don't think Lowe's has been there for 30 years and that's all i felt like paying attention to when I was driving.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:58 PM

Lol, yeah I know you never do anything outside, so yawn REI. Greenville appeals to real men who are outsdoorsman. C

Old 10-26-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSUfan View Post
Whatever you say. I don't think PDQ looks the same or a Whole Foods. A renovated shopping center is about to open up and is fully leased. I don't think Lowe's has been there for 30 years and that's all i felt like paying attention to when I was driving.
OK I call that area devine street. I like that area. I would live in Hampton's if I had job there. Not smart enough to getvjob in Cola though

Old 10-26-2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
OK I call that area devine street. I like that area. I would live in Hampton's if I had job there. Not smart enough to getvjob in Cola though
I call it Cross Hill Market that is connected to Garners Ferry. But whatever butters your biscuit.

Are you done with the losing argument yet?

Old 10-26-2014, 08:14 PM

I don't lose debates. I am a master debater. Know all the tricks. When my opponent starts attacking kids in Greenville as fat, I think it isn't cocky to say I won.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
I don't lose debates. I am a master debater. Know all the tricks. When my opponent starts attacking kids in Greenville as fat, I think it isn't cocky to say I won.
You've lost a lot of debates. 1 of them being Greenville and the NFL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina