Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2008, 09:08 PM

1,238 posts, read 4,471,232 times

Advertisements

We had the pleasure of dining at Bruno's Italian Restaurant in downtown Springfield this evening. Very good food! We will definitely go back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2008, 05:44 PM

879 posts, read 2,879,193 times
Good to know. We had lunch at Nonna's right down the street last month and it was wonderful. Looking forward to now trying Bruno's.

Thanks for the tip.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:20 PM

10 posts, read 21,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebll31 View Post
We had the pleasure of dining at Bruno's Italian Restaurant in downtown Springfield this evening. Very good food! We will definitely go back.
We haven't been there yet, I'm really looking forward to it. I guess the last meal we had was at Flame - was not impressed! We've dined there several times and it was always pretty good. This last time was so bad, I emailed the owner. Never heard back from him though

Old 02-28-2008, 02:17 PM

870 posts, read 3,082,229 times
There is a new restaurant in Kimberling City called Skippers , with really good BBQ! http://bestsmileys.com/eating2/5.gif (broken link)
Their hot wings were great for lunch yesterday! Really spicy!! (they had mild, BBQ, and honey, as well)

Went to Tequilas for dinner....YUMMMM OOO!!!

I LOVE HOT STUFF!!

Old 03-01-2008, 02:48 PM

Default More good food...

MrC and I checked out Wasabi in Branson last night and it was yummo as Rachael Ray would say. Bento boxes at dinner with a wide selection of offerings. Lots of other Japanese dishes on the menu, and they have a small sushi bar.GREAT spicey tuna and while we didn't order any of the speciality rolls, the ones we saw coming off out of the sushi bar looked wonderful. I would give it an A for food, a C for ambience. Nice people own the place and it had a steady stream of customers the whole time we were there and service remained steady. Their liquor license is still in the works so for those who want beer/wine with dinner, you might want to wait a month or so.

Old 03-03-2008, 08:44 AM

Default Wasabi's !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
MrC and I checked out Wasabi in Branson last night and it was yummo as Rachael Ray would say. Bento boxes at dinner with a wide selection of offerings. Lots of other Japanese dishes on the menu, and they have a small sushi bar.GREAT spicey tuna and while we didn't order any of the speciality rolls, the ones we saw coming off out of the sushi bar looked wonderful. I would give it an A for food, a C for ambience. Nice people own the place and it had a steady stream of customers the whole time we were there and service remained steady. Their liquor license is still in the works so for those who want beer/wine with dinner, you might want to wait a month or so.
You are just torturing me, unnecessarily!!!! You KNOW I haven't been there, yet!! The menu says they have a 911 roll...spicy tuna, cream cheese, tempura shrimp, inside a jalepeno!!! AHHHHH !! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Old 03-03-2008, 07:16 PM

48 posts, read 169,021 times
Thanks for the Wasabi tip. It got put on our to visit list when in Branson

Old 03-05-2008, 01:54 PM

Wasabi's!! Finally got to go for lunch yesterday! It was good, but I think I may still like Tsunami's (@ Shogun's) better. They are owned by the same person.... Let's see...one has a bar, the other doesn't (yet)....could have influenced my opinion.....

Old 03-14-2008, 11:58 AM

Default Yen Ching..Ozark

The hubby and I tried Yen Ching (Yen Cheng?) on CC on the otherside of hiway 65 from Lamberts (Ozark) the other day. VERY good. Probably the closest we've found to the Chinese food we found in China Town (SF). The biggest difference was that anything "fried" (like Orange chicken) is more like batter fried chicken with a sauce. But very good nonetheless. The other half had Hunan Chicken and it was excellent. They also serve beer and wine. VERY busy at lunch time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area