Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 09:58 AM

3,513 posts, read 9,427,541 times

Advertisements

YouTube - NY370 - Liverpool to Baldwinsville, NY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2009, 07:48 PM

Dog Park

Liverpool village

Old 06-18-2009, 02:09 PM

1,671 posts, read 2,866,272 times
Default Wow, thanks Bellafinzi

great video's and pictures, made me home sick. Are you Chad Dietz (WackyChad)? It would be great for me and some friends to check out your act, keep us posted as to where you will be performing. I checked out your WackyChad web-site, you have performed in som pretty amazing places.

In any case, you guys seem to be doing better than we are down here is Florida. Sorry to hear about the Destiny/Citi debacle. I hope you get that Wind Turbine factory mentioned in the news. Syracuse is looking better and better all the time.

Thanks again.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanplanner View Post
great video's and pictures, made me home sick. Are you Chad Dietz (WackyChad)? It would be great for me and some friends to check out your act, keep us posted as to where you will be performing. I checked out your WackyChad web-site, you have performed in som pretty amazing places.

In any case, you guys seem to be doing better than we are down here is Florida. Sorry to hear about the Destiny/Citi debacle. I hope you get that Wind Turbine factory mentioned in the news. Syracuse is looking better and better all the time.

Thanks again.
Thank you urbanplanner! Good to see you posting again.

No, I'm not Chad Dietz. Me, I'm trying to stay anonymous.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:51 PM

14 posts, read 78,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellafinzi View Post
crazylilthinx, hope this helps give you an idea how the area looks. I have a bunch more pictures I can post after this thread goes into page two.
Hey Bellafinzi...Snowluver here...we are slated to come home in the spring of 2010.

If you continue to post these great pics of home, it may be much sooner. We may even be forced to break our lease LOL!!

Really enjoy your pics...keep them coming!! You help us keep our dream alive!!

Also, how about all of that rain??

Old 08-18-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowluver View Post
Hey Bellafinzi...Snowluver here...we are slated to come home in the spring of 2010.

If you continue to post these great pics of home, it may be much sooner. We may even be forced to break our lease LOL!!

Really enjoy your pics...keep them coming!! You help us keep our dream alive!!

Also, how about all of that rain??
Thanks!

After a terribly dry and cool May, June and July, finally having rain and heat in August!

I haven't had a chance to take any photos of the region this summer. I hope to get back at it in the next few months.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:15 PM

3 posts, read 6,954 times
I can't wait until I come to the Syracuse area. It looks so beautiful, peaceful, and quiet.

Old 08-04-2010, 08:53 AM

1 posts, read 1,900 times
Hi guys,

My husband and I are moving to the area and we are looking for a starter home in salina. My question to you all is regarding safety. I have heard to avoid the North part of syracuse......We are planning on having children once we move and would like a nice place for our kid to grow and family and friends to visit! Any advice will be well appericiated

Old 08-04-2010, 09:12 AM

2,440 posts, read 5,759,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariks View Post
Hi guys,

My husband and I are moving to the area and we are looking for a starter home in salina. My question to you all is regarding safety. I have heard to avoid the North part of syracuse......We are planning on having children once we move and would like a nice place for our kid to grow and family and friends to visit! Any advice will be well appericiated
It's not the northern part of the area but the "North Side", as it's known, in the city of Syracuse. Salina is fine.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:19 AM

1,544 posts, read 3,620,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proulxfamily View Post
It's not the northern part of the area but the "North Side", as it's known, in the city of Syracuse. Salina is fine.
Also, many people from outside the area assume "North Syracuse" refers to north side of city and is located within the city limits. North Syracuse is actually a village and suburb north of the city limits. Some parts of the town of Salina have a North Syracuse address which is fine.

Also, Lyncourt is a hamlet in the town of Salina and has many affordable and well maintained starter homes. While this community has a Syracuse address and zip code (13208), it has its own school district called Lyncourt. If you see real estate listings with Lyncourt schools, they will be in the town of Salina, not the city of Syracuse.

Hope this helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area