Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2008, 08:18 AM

3 posts, read 14,158 times

Advertisements

have been looking at apartments in the brandon area. would like some info on the springs apartments in blomingdale. are these apartments nice, safe area, ect. also some recommondations would be helpful
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2008, 05:55 AM

137 posts, read 454,438 times
Default Providence Place

I don't know about The Springs, but we moved here in December and live at Providence Place and like them (off Providence Road between Causeway and Bloomingdale). The grounds are really beautiful and is what led us to drive into the complex. There are mature, shady trees everywhere. Most of the complexes around have a few palm trees dispersed around, but we love the many, big trees here. We are in a 3 bedroom and the windows in this place are awesome - big and everywhere.

Anyhow, no matter where you decide, if you have school-aged kids check out the schools. My daughter is in high school and there are, I believe, four arounds here: Riverview, Bloomingdale, Brandon, and Spoto. Unfortunately we are zoned for Spoto which is a new school, but their school grade is a 4/10 whereas Riverview is 8/10, Bloomingdale is 9/10, and I believe Brandon is 7/10. We didn't check this out enough and are considering moving to another apartment complex once our lease is up ONLY for this reason.

Good Luck!

Old 05-23-2008, 11:37 AM

1,404 posts, read 5,701,083 times
I am an assistant manager at an apartment community here in Brandon. I can tell you pretty much about any community here.

Providence Place that JustMeInBrandon was speaking of, I know that property very well and it is very nice for an older community. I am not sure of the newness you are looking for, but apprently you are wanting a little something newer since you are looking at the Springs...

411 on Springs...I was doing my shop as I do every so often and when I walked in there, they were rude and refused to show me an apartment. it was later I found out that there were quite a few people very unhappy there and that they are having foundation problems because they were built on marsh and now it's settling and the buildings are getting cracks from it (I have spoken to many people who live and have lived there). They say it was nice at first but went down hill.

There are many other beautiful apartment communities that are in this area...try these...

Lucerne
The Estates at Tuscany
Hamlin at Lake Brandon
Courtney Trace
Asprey
The Addison
Providence Place (older)
Camden at Providence Lakes (older)
Versant Place
Paddock Club (older)

These are all great looking properties, but if you want more info, PM me and I will be happy to help.

Old 05-23-2008, 07:25 PM

137 posts, read 454,438 times
Mquintana - as I said in my post, we are thinking of moving out of Providence Place because of the high school. Can you tell me what apartment complexes are in the Riverview High School zone? We need a 3 bedroom/2 bath. Thanks!

Old 05-24-2008, 07:18 PM

126 posts, read 538,915 times
My friend lives in The Springs at Bloomingdale/301. I haven't heard any major complaints from her about the complex. She moved there because she has a German Shepherd, and it was tough to find an apartment that would allow her to have a large dog.

Old 05-26-2008, 08:21 AM

507 posts, read 2,061,995 times
I lived at Lucerne Aprtments for 4 years - highly recommended, mgt. is awesome, grounds well-kept.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:56 AM

3 posts, read 14,158 times
Default thanks

thank you all for the replys, i will be in contact with some of you with more questions. theres nothing worse than having high expectations on a community and have them deflated after you move there, so thanks again for the info

Old 05-29-2008, 02:34 PM

1,404 posts, read 5,701,083 times
I am not sure, try Camden Providence, Camden on Kings, and Indigo Pointe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeInBrandon View Post
Mquintana - as I said in my post, we are thinking of moving out of Providence Place because of the high school. Can you tell me what apartment complexes are in the Riverview High School zone? We need a 3 bedroom/2 bath. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay