Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 06:32 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,197,572 times

Advertisements

Honestly unless you are a wall flower you won't have a problem meeting men or women in Tampa, just walk into a place feeling self confident with a smile on your face.. works every time.

Last edited by Keeper; 07-10-2009 at 03:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 12:03 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
..Exactly...

Old 07-10-2009, 09:30 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discover2009 View Post
Can anyone describe to me what it would be like for a single successive professional male dating in Tampa?
Meeting women in Tampa is pretty easy.

Old 07-23-2009, 06:40 PM

30 posts, read 97,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
Keeper,

I totally agree..i mean when i visited the area both in 06 and 07 even i noticed the larger percentile of women out on the town...besides those examples, as friendly as i noticed EVERYONE was there..i can't imagine the dating scene being difficult there at all..

I recently caught up with FreshStart09 who is now residing in the area and from his impressions, thus far, and from those which i myself got..(and i doubt things have changed much, if any, in the couple years since my initial visits),..i don't anticipate having any issues meeting people once i myself join the community there...

Besides, ive never had problems meeting people anywhere ive lived..and, as the saying goes, if you come into a new place with an open mind..and an approchable heart,..people notice and are much more inclined to approach you.. people like to be around likable people and that also includes women

You know it brother! Good living out here! I do miss Cali from time to time but it is great out here. I'm having a great time and will continue to. I haven't had ANY problems meeting people...if you know what I mean. Gotta love it! I told you Si33, I got the first round when you come out!

Old 07-27-2009, 02:02 AM

15 posts, read 59,783 times
men are falling from the sky, it seems like. women have their pick of 'em.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:02 PM

979 posts, read 3,828,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruejacobs View Post
men are falling from the sky, it seems like. women have their pick of 'em.
NOt in Tampa it isn't! I don't agree with that at all.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:04 PM

30 posts, read 97,719 times
Although the stats probably indicate a more women to men ratio, I believe it is pretty equal in the general Tampa area...from what I have seen thus far anyway. I'm not saying it is easy by no means, BUT it really isn't hard to meet people around here. NOW meeting someone that you want to have a meaningful relationship with, yea that may prove to be a little more difficult but simply meeting decent people to hang out with, that shouldn't be difficult.

You want to meet a man Suzi? Go to my gym in Hyde Park, of course half of them are brain dead muscle heads but I guess that doesn't say much for me since I go there as well Ha ha, oh well gotta be able to laugh at yourself every now and then, right?

Seriously though, I really like the people in this area. For the most part they are very friendly, personable, and laid back. Well, the people I have met anyway. Of course, I think it is all in how you approach people and your demeanor.

I mean, if a fellow like myself in my early 30's can wander around the South Tampa area and meet people willy nilly, why can't anyone else? I just moved out here and absolutely love it!

Last edited by FreshStart09; 07-28-2009 at 02:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay