Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 09:32 AM

28 posts, read 79,075 times

Advertisements

ACtually, Matt, when you find out about that answer, PLEASSSSSSSSE let me know. Im moving here from nyc and I dont think its shallow; I think if thats something thats important to you, whether others like it or not, you should be able to have answers to that. i personally think that if youre young and single, you should know, bc it will make you happier getting to be by what you want. pretty girls and all LOLOL The gentleman above agreed to, so thats fine. But yes, I would like to know where, not the best looking people are, but where young and attractive single crowds are that are cool, eclectic, international, well travelled, respectable....who wouldnt!?!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 04:26 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,197,572 times
So Tampa, Hyde Park and So Ho

Old 04-04-2009, 06:13 PM
tcp

18 posts, read 45,699 times
"and the women think flowers grow from their butts."

Hmmm... one of the more interesting threads I've read here...............

OP, I just arrived in St Pete Beach about 2 hours ago (I'm trying to decide where to ultimately land in the Great State o' Florida), and here's my first report:

Saw what appeared to be a bougainvillea dragging behind one woman (she's from Miami, I think), an orchid sticking out of the back end of a really old lady (Vero Beach, I betcha), and a full bouquet of mixed flowers (in-season, of course) protruding from strange orifices (where'd the vase go?!?) of this hot babe from... from... I think she said something about Brooksville, but that doesn't sound right.

My other initial observation is that, as you suggested, the Off-the-Shelf-St Pete-Variety-Babe would not be considered Flamin' Hot. Which might be bad news for you, might be bad news for me (I'm single), and might be good news for me, too. I was married for a LOT of years to a seriously "smokin' hot babe" and believe me --- it ain't all it's cut out to be.

Don't choose your locale by the relative attractiveness of the women. That would be foolish.

Sorry, I'd say more, but I gotta hit the beach bar.... it's getting dark, and, well, never mind...

Old 04-04-2009, 10:23 PM

28 posts, read 79,075 times
tcp...lololol....perhaps there IS a bit o humor here in florida LOLOL

Old 04-05-2009, 06:54 AM

427 posts, read 1,093,518 times
A little acne, a little bit of overbite, it's all good. Just make more babies. Drink beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritanyc View Post
tcp...lololol....perhaps there IS a bit o humor here in florida LOLOL

Old 04-06-2009, 10:58 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
curious if the OP would post a picture of himself for all of us to judge whether his physical appearance is worthy of a hot babe.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:35 AM

214 posts, read 678,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
curious if the OP would post a picture of himself for all of us to judge whether his physical appearance is worthy of a hot babe.
Looks don't matter if he has enough money. Look at Bill Gates and his wife. Money CAN buy you love. Or at least an essentially very high class hooker.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:51 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
He's worthy of landing whatever woman he can, regardless of looks.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:38 PM

219 posts, read 588,802 times
What are my chances at one of those hot beach chicks???????
Attached Thumbnails
Physically attractive people-untitled.bmp  

Old 04-06-2009, 12:59 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,892,011 times
Well.. You could probably get one that looks like this...

http://www.popeyefreshfoods.com/images/olive.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay