Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2010, 03:10 PM

17 posts, read 45,504 times

Advertisements

We are looking at different areas in Florida to move to. We are currently living in Orlando and are looking to buy a house but want to move to an area that is smaller, closer to the beach, safer, less crime than Orlando. We need a good high school and middle school. We need a high school that has a good girls volleyball team as my daughter has been in volleyball for 5 years (school teams and AAU) Is there a traveling volleyball club in the area? We will need a 5 bedroom house, a pool would be nice under $200,000. My daughter is wanting to go to cosmotology school either a Paul Mitchell or something comparable. A good community college is a must also. Any info would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2010, 07:44 AM

54 posts, read 99,226 times
WOW, I am so sorry that no one responded. I am online seeking the same information.

Well, Susieq, did you possibly find some 411 elsewhere?

Thanks.

LL

Old 04-02-2010, 08:02 PM

3 posts, read 8,145 times
I would say Riverview is a pretty good place to live but its small and basically in the country part of Hillsborough county. Also its nowhere near the beach LOL. If you want the beach you need to look into moving to Clearwater, St Petersburg, or Indian Rocks/Largo basically Pinellas County. Tampa has no real beaches they just use the gulf (which is not the beach no matter what they say).

Old 06-18-2010, 05:26 PM

58 posts, read 194,281 times
riverview is very nice. it's away from all the hubbub and craziness of the city, but yet close enough to the city to enjoy all the amenities and fun. the cost of living is definitely a plus too. it's very pretty and green and wide open roads and all new. not at all like pinellas county by the beaches which is old and crowded and loud and noisy. but if you want that, riverview is not a far drive at all and riverview is close to all major highways making it easy to get just about anywhere.

Old 01-20-2015, 06:41 PM

2 posts, read 2,596 times
Does anyone know anything about Cristina Woods apartments in riverview florida? I'm looking to move to Tampa. Someone referred them to me but I still know nothing about the area. Single mother of 3 boys. Starting a new chapter in my life. Needing a good middle and elementary school. Any other apartment complex I should look into? Are there any areas/cities/counties to stay away from? I'm also a nail tech who's looking to work at a nice day spa or good nail salon with high trafic volume. Any suggestions? Would I be better off in Orlando than tampa work wise? I just hate how congested Orlando is and all the toll roads. I rather be closer to the coast somewhere calm, nice and affordable. PLEASE HELP!! Thank you in advance!

Last edited by msfontanez; 01-20-2015 at 06:57 PM..

Old 01-21-2015, 03:35 PM

296 posts, read 658,406 times
No
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay