Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2008, 03:27 PM

3 posts, read 12,378 times

Advertisements

Hello all, My husband, myself, 4 cats and 1 dog are looking to relocate to your wonderful state. His job is in Tullahoma so we are hoping to get around that area, we would like to be within a 25 to 30 minute drive from his work. We would love to live near a lake and prefer to be rural we are not city dwellers.We live in PA now and our road has only 3 houses on it and we are about 12 miles to local mall and shopping. I have been searching but it seems the more I look the more confused I get so could someone please steer me in the right direction? if you know of a couple areas around Tullahoma that match my description could you please let me know? We are planning a trip down in the spring so I would like to get a couple areas nailed down so we can really research them. Thank's for your patience I know I tend to ramble on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 03:53 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,981,632 times
Sounds like you might like somewhere near Tim Ford Lake, south of Tullahoma. Pull up Google Maps and just kind of play with it. Then, go to a site that has houses you might be interested in.

Old 08-23-2008, 06:16 AM

451 posts, read 1,372,117 times
Normandy Lake, Tims Ford Lake, Woods Reservoir all beautiful rural areas within driving distance of Tullahoma.... As Mike says, check it out on Google...
Good luck and Welcome to the area!!!

Old 08-24-2008, 02:30 PM

3 posts, read 12,378 times
Mike and JoAnn, Thank you both for your input I greatly appreciate it. We are so anxious to get moved I wish today was moving day,however we still have to sell our home first. Well thank you both again and I'm sure I will have more questions as I do more research.

Old 08-24-2008, 03:58 PM

11 posts, read 47,924 times
Tims Ford area is nice - the city name I would put with that (for searching purposes) is Estill Springs. I would recommend Middle Tennessee Property Finder to search for property, Estill Springs is in Franklin County. I don't know if this affects your decision, but the schools seem to be best in Tullahoma. There are still some areas in Tullahoma city limits that are more rural, but aren't going to be as close to the lake.

Old 06-27-2010, 07:42 PM

1 posts, read 3,827 times
We own a wonderful Log Home on 33 acres in Lynchburg, 12 miles from Tullahoma that we rent out on a lease. We are on Tim's Ford Lake but the boat access is about 5 minutes away. The area is very, very rural and the neighboring properties have beautiful homes. The home is currently available. Please e=ml me at [email]bghowie@aol.com[/email] if this may be something you might be interested in knowing more about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
View detailed profiles of: