Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2011, 04:09 PM

20,516 posts, read 33,551,374 times

Advertisements

It seems like your post is a bunch of what ifs and excuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
I'll give Dallas' defense credit, but you are giving WAY too much credit to the zone. It was effective, don't get me wrong, but it's not the reason why LeBron couldn't score or couldn't get into the paint. He is his own problem. I mean Wade, with a bum hip, was still getting into the zone with no problem. You think LeBron couldn't? The pressure is what beat LeBron. We've seen this before from him (already listed the examples), instead this time, he was in a Heat uniform.
No. You're not giving Dallas any credit. You said if Lebron played like he did game 1, they win the series. Or if Lebron didn't wilt under this so called pressure (I seem to remember a triple double in GAME 5), the Heat win the series. If If If. How about give credit to Dallas defense putting them in bad situations and their offense not turning the ball over not leading to transition points for the Heat on the other end towards the end of the series.

Quote:
And yes, he did wilt under pressure in San Antonio. Dude played scared, and shot scared (his percentage for shooting was in the 30s). As a matter of fact, he played the same way against Dallas as he did against San Antonio (timid and scared). Only difference is, he shot a much better percentage against Dallas. And I don't know what you mean by the ESPN talking heads using the pressure angle. It's completely true. When nothing was expected of LeBron yet, he was scoring 25 straight points against Detroit in the 4th quarter/overtime of the ECF. He's scoring 45 points against Boston in Game 7 back in 2008. Now, once his team has the best record in the league and a lot is expected of him, once his team swept the teams they faced in the first two rounds of the playoffs, he layed a giant egg against Orlando. The Magic is what started this for LeBron. Put a big crack in that psyche that he has to overcome.
No he didn't wilt under pressure. San Antonio was just the better team. They had a better coach, better system, better scheme, more experience, and more talented. San Antonio made it hard for Lebron to succeed. Lebron couldn't have a one man show against San Antonio like he did against Detroit in 2007. Lebron averaged 22 points and 7 assists in the series. He did turn the ball over more. But that's due to San Antonio's tremendous one on one and team defense and making it harder for him and the other team to generate any offense and ball movement. He didn't just wilt. He was soundly out manned and his team was outplayed and his coach was outcoached by Popovich. It's also wonderful you bring up that Orlando series. In that series, he averaged 38.5 points and 8 assists per game. That's not wilting under pressure. Sorry.

Quote:
LeBron wasn't on Terry all the time after the first three games though. I don't know what kind of rotations Coach Spo was doing for the Heat. And lol at that miracle three Terry hit in LeBron's face. That was a prayer and Terry had his prayer answered. Bold shot. You're forgetting that Rose is much quicker than Terry, more athletic, and is a much better passer than Terry. He may not be as good of a shooter, but he does a lot of other things better than Terry. And you basically just desrcibed the Boston series, where Rondo would drive and do a crazy layup, or dish it out to dangerous shooters in Allen or Pierce, or Garnett from mid-range. TBH, if Rondo didn't get hurt, I'm not sure if the Heat would have made it past Boston. A one-armed Rondo was keeping them close in games.
I assure you he was on Terry in the 4th quarter towards the end of the series. Haslem/Bosh on Dirk, Lebron on Terry. Lebron had no answer for Terry because he was more dangerous than Rose. That doesn't mean better. Let me explain why. Terry's team was better OFFENSIVELY than Rose's team. Terry gets by and kicks it to the open man (which were several on Dallas) and it spelled trouble for Miami. I don't care if you think it was a miracle or a bold shot. He is a better shooter than Rose at this stage of their careers. He is more reliable from deep than Derrick Rose. He's hit more than his share of those shots since he's been in this league in people's faces than Rose has in his short time. That's why it was harder to guard Terry for Lebron than Rose. Terry's team shot the ball better and moved the ball better than anything Lebron or Miami saw in the playoffs. Those are the facts. I do agree about Boston. But the simple fact that the events occurred made it easier for Miami to beat them mainly because they had nobody that bang down low since Perkins was traded. Dallas had Chandler and Haywood which gave them problems at times.

As far as the Cowboys. Oh please. Last year was last year but it hardly summarizes the team's recent history. I think the crutch can be used as far as 5 years considering the majority of the players are still on a team that won it's division TWICE and contended for the conference crown. The team has the players. Houston hasn't come close to doing either. Hell, their first winning season was in 2009. EIGHT years into existence. But you'll make an excuse on why you think the chips was stacked against you. I'll bet a cheeseburger you will.

Quote:
And what do you mean, until the Rockets can become an all around better team? Have you watched the Rockets play this season? After the All-Star break, many of the away announcers were saying the Rockets should make the playoffs because they were such an efficient team and played hard whistle to whistle. In fact, the Rockets had like a top 5 record in the NBA after the All-Star break. We made the trade way too late. They'll make the playoffs this season, especially if our centers continue developing like they have been (and hopefully our new coach Kevin McHale can develop them like he did Garnett and Love). Hey, and if the rumors are true about Dwight Howard (trains with Hakeem in Houston during the offseason, best friend is Courtney Lee, has the same agent as Kevin Martin), then the Rockets will definitely be contenders. Still, even without him, the Rockets are one of the best offense teams in the league and decent on defense. We're better than Memphis. They made the playoffs, but I blame the Rockets' terrible start for that. They gelled too late into the season. Yao Ming was our superstar and center. That's all the Rockets need. They have everything else. And why did you list San Antonio has a team? They probably had the most fluke season I have ever seen. The Rockets are one of the youngest teams in the league also.

As far as the Astros go, if you want to say the Rangers showed signed of being great three years ago, I'll do the same for the Astros. You can't just say the Rangers showed signs, but then when I say the same for the Astros, you say every team says that. Do you follow the Astros at all? How do you know any of this?
blah blah blah. Your organization made bad decisions which leads to your current mediocrity. Did you finish last in the Southwest division? Yes. Were you the only team in the division not to make the playoffs this year? Yes. That's nice that you had a nice 2nd half and you finish the season 43-39. You're still not a contender at least for a championship. Sorry. You're still mediocre and you're still not on the level with the teams I mentioned earlier INCLUDING San Antonio. San Antonio caught a bad matchup against Memphis. Fluke or not, they were still a great team and was a contender for their 5th championship. Houston...wasn't. BTW, Memphis also had a top 5 record after the all star break. I could be wrong, but I believe they had the BEST record.

No I doubt follow the Astros. They're not my team. I don't care for them. Fact of the matter is, Texas has been better than the past two seasons, this season, and from what it looks like, the next several seasons barring injuries. Houston has the worse record in baseball. Texas is leading their division. Texas has had more recent success in the playoffs. Texas won it's division. Texas has one of the best farm systems in baseball. You have one of the worse.
2011 Farm System Rankings | Deep Leagues

Now this is the last time I go bar for bar so expect the next response to be short and sweet.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:06 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,955,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
It seems like your post is a bunch of what ifs and excuses.

No. You're not giving Dallas any credit. You said if Lebron played like he did game 1, they win the series. Or if Lebron didn't wilt under this so called pressure (I seem to remember a triple double in GAME 5), the Heat win the series. If If If. How about give credit to Dallas defense putting them in bad situations and their offense not turning the ball over not leading to transition points for the Heat on the other end towards the end of the series.
Seriously? I gave credit to Dallas' defense, but a lot of it falls on LeBron himself. He had the most empty triple-double in the Finals and again, didn't take shots or drive in the fourth. You're trying to put it all on Dallas' defense. Being a fan of the Mavs, I guess you would look at it that way.

Quote:
No he didn't wilt under pressure. San Antonio was just the better team. They had a better coach, better system, better scheme, more experience, and more talented. San Antonio made it hard for Lebron to succeed. Lebron couldn't have a one man show against San Antonio like he did against Detroit in 2007. Lebron averaged 22 points and 7 assists in the series. He did turn the ball over more. But that's due to San Antonio's tremendous one on one and team defense and making it harder for him and the other team to generate any offense and ball movement. He didn't just wilt. He was soundly out manned and his team was outplayed and his coach was outcoached by Popovich. It's also wonderful you bring up that Orlando series. In that series, he averaged 38.5 points and 8 assists per game. That's not wilting under pressure. Sorry.
Wow. Wow. Wow. You just look at averages and assume that means he didn't wilt under pressure. Watch the damn games bro, and stop staring at the stat sheets. This has been a recurring theme for LeBron since high school (wilting under pressure). I don't know why you're acting like this is so brand new. Even Cleveland fans will tell you this. I visit a Spurs forum, and even the Spurs fans were saying the same thing. Just stop. Stat sheets don't tell everything. And for the love of god, not even the Dallas radio sports hosts are saying Dallas' defense is the reason. Even they see that LeBron played timid and scared and can't handle the pressure.

Quote:
I assure you he was on Terry in the 4th quarter towards the end of the series. Haslem/Bosh on Dirk, Lebron on Terry. Lebron had no answer for Terry because he was more dangerous than Rose. That doesn't mean better. Let me explain why. Terry's team was better OFFENSIVELY than Rose's team. Terry gets by and kicks it to the open man (which were several on Dallas) and it spelled trouble for Miami. I don't care if you think it was a miracle or a bold shot. He is a better shooter than Rose at this stage of their careers. He is more reliable from deep than Derrick Rose. He's hit more than his share of those shots since he's been in this league in people's faces than Rose has in his short time. That's why it was harder to guard Terry for Lebron than Rose. Terry's team shot the ball better and moved the ball better than anything Lebron or Miami saw in the playoffs. Those are the facts. I do agree about Boston. But the simple fact that the events occurred made it easier for Miami to beat them mainly because they had nobody that bang down low since Perkins was traded. Dallas had Chandler and Haywood which gave them problems at times.
BS. Boston moves the ball just as well as the Mavs. I know your team just won the championship, but you got to take the blue/white colored glasses off and see things for what they really are. Don't know why you got mad that I called Terry's shot bold considering it WAS a bold shot. It was pretty easy guarding Terry the first three games, but then Terry (and Stevenson) got in LeBron's head with the talking through the media (as did that reporter that asked LeBron if he was shrinking). And again, LeBron has always wilted under pressure when much is expected of him. What the Mavs did is not any different than Orlando in 2009 or Boston in 2010. You're the only Mav fan I have seen saying otherwise and want to give full credit to the Mavs' defense. That simply wasn't the case.

Quote:
As far as the Cowboys. Oh please. Last year was last year but it hardly summarizes the team's recent history. I think the crutch can be used as far as 5 years considering the majority of the players are still on a team that won it's division TWICE and contended for the conference crown. The team has the players. Houston hasn't come close to doing either. Hell, their first winning season was in 2009. EIGHT years into existence. But you'll make an excuse on why you think the chips was stacked against you. I'll bet a cheeseburger you will.
You're going to really try and bring up the eight years into existence thing (again)? Do you not understand the differences in the expansion draft and free agents that the Texans had to deal with starting off compared to the expansion teams in the 90s? Probably not. And again, hang your hat on success from years ago. Doesn't mean much in the present. Cowboys still sucked last season, as did the Texans. Who gives a damn if they won their division years ago. What did they do last year? The Bengals won their division two years ago, where were they at last year? Other examples also. You can't guarantee anything from winning the division years ago. Just stop.

Quote:
blah blah blah. Your organization made bad decisions which leads to your current mediocrity. Did you finish last in the Southwest division? Yes. Were you the only team in the division not to make the playoffs this year? Yes. That's nice that you had a nice 2nd half and you finish the season 43-39. You're still not a contender at least for a championship. Sorry. You're still mediocre and you're still not on the level with the teams I mentioned earlier INCLUDING San Antonio. San Antonio caught a bad matchup against Memphis. Fluke or not, they were still a great team and was a contender for their 5th championship. Houston...wasn't. BTW, Memphis also had a top 5 record after the all star break. I could be wrong, but I believe they had the BEST record.
Again, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. What bad decisions did the Rockets organization make? If you are going to try and make these claims, back them the hell up. You act like the Rockets were far and away the worst team in the division. They were three games behind Memphis. Three. And that's after starting the season 1-7. And when did I say we were a contender for the championship? And no, San Antonio had a fluke season. Mavfan sure is arrogant after their first championship. Was too be expected.

Quote:
No I doubt follow the Astros. They're not my team. I don't care for them. Fact of the matter is, Texas has been better than the past two seasons, this season, and from what it looks like, the next several seasons barring injuries. Houston has the worse record in baseball. Texas is leading their division. Texas has had more recent success in the playoffs. Texas won it's division. Texas has one of the best farm systems in baseball. You have one of the worse.
2011 Farm System Rankings | Deep Leagues

Now this is the last time I go bar for bar so expect the next response to be short and sweet.
When did I ever say that the Astros were better than the Rangers though? All I said was that they are showing great signs of improvement if you actually watch the games. Again, if you want to say the Rangers were showing signs of being great three years ago, I can say the same for the Astros. Three years ago, the Astros was just a Hurricane Ike away from making the playoffs. Where were the Rangers then? See how dumb that logic is you're trying to use?

Be happy the Mavs won their championship, just stop acting like you know it all. I gave credit to the Mavs defense, but also say a lot of it falls on LeBron himself always playing scared when the pressure is on. Don't know why you're mad about that. You want me to give full 100% credit to the Mavs?

Last edited by Trae713; 06-19-2011 at 10:25 PM..

Old 06-20-2011, 10:04 AM

4,775 posts, read 8,841,718 times
Quote:
Seriously? I gave credit to Dallas' defense, but a lot of it falls on LeBron himself. He had the most empty triple-double in the Finals and again, didn't take shots or drive in the fourth. You're trying to put it all on Dallas' defense. Being a fan of the Mavs, I guess you would look at it that way.

Wow. Wow. Wow. You just look at averages and assume that means he didn't wilt under pressure. Watch the damn games bro, and stop staring at the stat sheets. This has been a recurring theme for LeBron since high school (wilting under pressure). I don't know why you're acting like this is so brand new. Even Cleveland fans will tell you this. I visit a Spurs forum, and even the Spurs fans were saying the same thing. Just stop. Stat sheets don't tell everything. And for the love of god, not even the Dallas radio sports hosts are saying Dallas' defense is the reason. Even they see that LeBron played timid and scared and can't handle the pressure.

BS. Boston moves the ball just as well as the Mavs. I know your team just won the championship, but you got to take the blue/white colored glasses off and see things for what they really are. Don't know why you got mad that I called Terry's shot bold considering it WAS a bold shot. It was pretty easy guarding Terry the first three games, but then Terry (and Stevenson) got in LeBron's head with the talking through the media (as did that reporter that asked LeBron if he was shrinking). And again, LeBron has always wilted under pressure when much is expected of him. What the Mavs did is not any different than Orlando in 2009 or Boston in 2010. You're the only Mav fan I have seen saying otherwise and want to give full credit to the Mavs' defense. That simply wasn't the case.

You're going to really try and bring up the eight years into existence thing (again)? Do you not understand the differences in the expansion draft and free agents that the Texans had to deal with starting off compared to the expansion teams in the 90s? Probably not. And again, hang your hat on success from years ago. Doesn't mean much in the present. Cowboys still sucked last season, as did the Texans. Who gives a damn if they won their division years ago. What did they do last year? The Bengals won their division two years ago, where were they at last year? Other examples also. You can't guarantee anything from winning the division years ago. Just stop.

Again, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. What bad decisions did the Rockets organization make? If you are going to try and make these claims, back them the hell up. You act like the Rockets were far and away the worst team in the division. They were three games behind Memphis. Three. And that's after starting the season 1-7. And when did I say we were a contender for the championship? And no, San Antonio had a fluke season. Mavfan sure is arrogant after their first championship. Was too be expected.

When did I ever say that the Astros were better than the Rangers though? All I said was that they are showing great signs of improvement if you actually watch the games. Again, if you want to say the Rangers were showing signs of being great three years ago, I can say the same for the Astros. Three years ago, the Astros was just a Hurricane Ike away from making the playoffs. Where were the Rangers then? See how dumb that logic is you're trying to use?

Be happy the Mavs won their championship, just stop acting like you know it all. I gave credit to the Mavs defense, but also say a lot of it falls on LeBron himself always playing scared when the pressure is on. Don't know why you're mad about that. You want me to give full 100% credit to the Mavs?

D-town Stand up!!!

Old 06-20-2011, 12:48 PM

Discussing sports with Spade is always fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
D-town Stand up!!!
LOL, Fort Worth wishes they had their own NBA team deep down.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:18 PM

770 posts, read 1,797,912 times
Kind of off subject question here, but I' am curious as to who is the best rap/hip hop artist to come out of Dallas, and who is the best one to come out of Houston?

The only Dallas artist that I currently know of is Dorrough, while in Houston I know of several. I know that there must be more from Dallas.

IMO, Slim Thug is the best to come out of Houston. I like the fact that his music is more like "gangsta" rap, instead of that whinny clubby hip-hop dance stuff that comes out these days from artist like Usher, Rhianna, Katy Perry, Jamie Foxx, T-Pain, Black-Eyed Peas (I can't STAND any of those). Also, Slim Thugs' beats are pretty tight with base that is off the chain.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbe10 View Post
Kind of off subject question here, but I' am curious as to who is the best rap/hip hop artist to come out of Dallas, and who is the best one to come out of Houston?

The only Dallas artist that I currently know of is Dorrough, while in Houston I know of several. I know that there must be more from Dallas.

IMO, Slim Thug is the best to come out of Houston. I like the fact that his music is more like "gangsta" rap, instead of that whinny clubby hip-hop dance stuff that comes out these days from artist like Usher, Rhianna, Katy Perry, Jamie Foxx, T-Pain, Black-Eyed Peas (I can't STAND any of those). Also, Slim Thugs' beats are pretty tight with base that is off the chain.
Dorrough probably is the most famous to come out of DFW (as far as rap goes). For Houston, I'd say Scarface/Geto Boys were the best to come out, though Z-Ro is always gaining more popularity. Slim Thug is alright, but Houston definitely has better rappers to offer.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:53 PM

469 posts, read 886,593 times
Z-Ro and Trae are my favorite current Houston rappers. Love Screw. RIP. UGK and SUC for life.

New Dallas rap blows. Dougie dance music is wack. Tuck fell off before he could get famous. Tum made one hit and was done. Pooki and Lucci are legit but not enough exposure and I'd rather keep it that way.

My personal favorite from DFW is Twisted Black and One Gud Cide, but won't be hearing from him ever again.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:58 PM

1,816 posts, read 2,513,617 times

YouTube - ‪Official Video: A.Dd+ - Likeamug (feat. Sore Losers)‬‏

A.Dd+ are pretty good.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:59 PM

20,516 posts, read 33,551,374 times
Quote:
Well that's because if a good defense confuses an offensive player. He messes up their rhythm causing him to think more than he should. He's not at that stage of his career yet to make tough in play decisions on what to do with the ball.

Quote:
Quit assuming that I don't watch the game. In fact, stop repeating it. It isn't like you was with me when I actually watched it. It's a terrible crutch to begin an argument. You visit Spurstalk (and Dallas-Mavs btw). As do I. I've been on there for six years and was posting on there during the finals. I watched the games. Especially that Orlando series. He dominated that series. Just like Dirk did against Denver in 2009. But he had NO help from his other players. Just like Dirk did against Denver. Now again, I don't care if he scored 40 points a game against SA. SA was going to win the finals that year. SA had the best defense in the league to confuse players and get them out their game. Of course Cleveland fans will tell you this. They'll tell you anything now. And I've heard the Ticket and the fan give credit to Dallas defense. Especially Norm who was gaga over Marion's and Dallas TEAM defense on Lebron.

Quote:
Not in that series. I saw too much one on one by Boston even before Rondo got hurt. They kept hanging out on the perimeter and if Rondo wasn't driving, their offense left little to be desired. Dallas OTOH worked from the perimeter and drove to the basket. If Boston did this with a healthy Rondo and they didn't trade Perkins, they beat Miami. Bold shot or not. It is shots he has made throughout his career. It is a shot he has made in these playoffs. Rose couldn't hit that shot if it was contested down the stretch because he's not a good jump shooter. I'm not the only Mav fan or fan saying this. I also frequent Dallasbasketball, realgm, basketballforum, and insidehoops. All will tell you the same thing.

Onto the Texans. Excuses. Do you have some more. After about year 4 in existence, you should stop using them. How many times do we have to hear this is the Texans year to make the playoffs? People have been saying this since 2007. Until Houston makes the playoffs, they shouldn't be labeled as a contender.

Quote:
As opposed to Texans fans when they had the greatest start in franchise history last September and we had the worse start since 2000 and how Texans fans kept rubbing it into our noses about their start only to see them disappear after the Cowboys beat them by two touchdowns on their home field. Mavfan (love this Spurstalk vocab you are bringing here) have every right to be arrogant right now. Their team won the championship. Just like Packers fans have the right to be arrogant or Bruins fans or SF Giant fans. BTW, your post doesn't change the fact that the Rockets are STILL not a championship contender. BTW, you named the bad decisions about the Rockets. Look at your own post. The Rockets have been to the 2nd round of the playoffs once since 1998, right?

Quote:

You're showing improvement but you have the worse record in baseball with mediocre batting average and a terrible team era pitching wise? That's not the mark of improvement. That's the mark of mediocrity. You're worse than you were last year and you weren't that good last year. The Texas Rangers have improved every year since 2007. Can't say the same for the Astros so no, you can't say the same thing as I'm saying. I usually give almost full credit to team that got it done. I don't make excuses for why the other team didn't. You're trying to only give 50% credit to the Mavs. That's laughable. BTW, in bold, take your own advice.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Well that's because if a good defense confuses an offensive player. He messes up their rhythm causing him to think more than he should. He's not at that stage of his career yet to make touch in play decisions on what to do with the ball.

You visit Spurstalk (and Dallas-Mavs btw). As do I. I've been on there for six years and was posting on there during the finals. I watched the games. Especially that Orlando series. He dominated that series. Just like Dirk did against Denver in 2009. But he had NO help from his other players. Just like Dirk did against Denver. Now again, I don't care if he scored 40 points a game against SA. SA was going to win the finals that year. SA had the best defense in the league to confuse players and get them out their game. Of course Cleveland fans will tell you this. They'll tell you anything now.

Not in that series. I saw too much one on one by Boston even before Rondo got hurt. They kept hanging out on the perimeter and if Rondo wasn't driving, their offense left little to be desired. Dallas OTOH worked from the perimeter and drove to the basket. If Boston did this with a healthy Rondo and they didn't trade Perkins, they beat Miami. Bold shot or not. It is shots he has made throughout his career. It is a shot he has made in these playoffs. Rose couldn't hit that shot if it was contested down the stretch because he's not a good jump shooter. I'm not the only Mav fan or fan saying this. I also frequent Dallasbasketball, realgm, basketballforum, and insidehoops. All will tell you the same thing.

Excuses. Do you have some more. After about year 4 in existence, you should stop using them. How many times do we have to hear this is the Texans year to make the playoffs? People have been saying this since 2007. Until Houston makes the playoffs, they shouldn't be labeled as a contender.

As opposed to Texans fans when they had the greatest start in franchise history last September and we had the worse start since 2000 and how Texans fans kept rubbing it into our noses about their start only to see them disappear after the Cowboys beat them by two touchdowns. Mavfan (love this Spurstalk vocab you are bringing here) have every right to be arrogant right now. Their team won the championship. Just like Packers fans have the right to be arrogant or Bruins fans or SF Giant fans. BTW, your post doesn't change the fact that the Rockets are STILL not a championship contender.

You're showing improvement but you have the worse record in baseball with mediocre batting average, a terrible team era pitching wise? The Texas Rangers has improved every year since 2007. Can't say the same for the Astros so no, you can't say the same thing. I usually give almost full credit to team that got it done. I don't make excuses for why the other team didn't. You're trying to only give 50% credit to the Mavs. That's laughable. BTW, in bold, take your own advice.
I'm burnt out from this. Agree to disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas