Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 11:44 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times

Advertisements

Well, y'all know that I am trying to sell my house up here in Pittsburgh so I can start my life in Austin, Texas. The problem is that it isn't selling...been on the market for close to 5 weeks. As for me, I am going through "Lone Star State withdrawal", so I've decided to take my friend, Bellestaroftexas, up on her offer to "c'mon down!"

I am taking a small trip to Belle's neck of the woods in late September. We are going to play chicken **** bingo at Ginny's Little Longhorn in Austin on Sept 28th if anyone is interested in joining 2 crazy RN's for some beers and bingo!

This trip will tide me over until I can move down!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 12:05 AM

3,494 posts, read 14,384,846 times
YEEHAW! this is gonna be so much fun! yall will have to stay tuned for her trip report. i am going to show her a little bit of the rural side of Texas, sightseeing some charming small towns, honkytonkin' on a Texas saturday nite, cowboy church on Sunday mornin', and she's going to introduce me to chicken s*** bingo in a small Austin roadhouse!

Old 09-06-2008, 01:06 AM

This is going to be a BLAST! Y'all stay tuned for my trip report! Any and all are welcome to join us out at Ginny's! Belle, we might have to check out the Broken Spoke one night! I'll check who's playing there and get back to you! THL loves the Broken Spoke. . Twange, you would love Dale Watson! Bring your wife out on Sunday afternoon! TexReb??? Austin's not that far away! Case??? We'll make it a big 'ole C-D.com party!! I know I've forgotten some names, but c'mon out. Love Roses...you've always wanted to check out Dale and Chicken sh*t bingo, right? Grab a babysitter and c'mon out!

Old 09-06-2008, 01:36 AM

I'm bringing a pocket full of Reglan IV....to administer at a strategic time as to induce peristalsis and bowel motility and get "Red" to s**t on my number. BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna win me some money!
(i have never cannulated the vein of a fowl, but i'm willing to give it the ole college try!)

Last edited by NOTAM; 09-06-2008 at 01:41 AM.. Reason: add

Old 09-06-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellestaroftexas View Post
I'm bringing a pocket full of Reglan IV....to administer at a strategic time as to induce peristalsis and bowel motility and get "Red" to s**t on my number. BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna win me some money!
(i have never cannulated the vein of a fowl, but i'm willing to try!)
Oh Lordy, I almost choked on my own spit, I was laughing so hard when I read this!! I take it you watched the video I have downloaded on myspace!!

OK, I'll share with y'all....

YouTube - Chicken Goes Boom Boom

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 09-06-2008 at 01:52 AM..

Old 09-06-2008, 01:51 AM

ALL ABOUT CHICKEN S**T BINGO ON CHICKEN S**T SUNDAY, A "Keep Austin Weird" Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT1IoCAN1Rs&feature=related

ANOTHER VIDEO EXPLAINING CHICKEN S**T BINGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6erw5L7NM

CLOSE UPS OF "RED" IN ACTION, S**TING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6erw5L7NM

"RED" has performance anxiety and the crowd has to try to scare the "s**t" out of the
chicken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOftjNqIhpQ

WAITING FOR MORE S**T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uwrWhvMYck&feature=related

Yup, Austin is wierd. This may be about as large a dose as I can handle, Texaswannabe!

Last edited by NOTAM; 09-06-2008 at 01:53 AM.. Reason: add

Old 09-06-2008, 01:52 AM

dont choke on your own spit. you might get aspiration pneumonia or noncardiogenic negative pressure pulmonary edema!!!
us nurses have a sick sense of humor, dont we?
only nurses could have so much fun talking about bodily fluids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanwannabe View Post
Oh Lordy, I almost choked on my own spit, I was laughing so hard!! I take it you watched the video I have downloaded on myspace!!

OK, I'll share with y'all....

YouTube - Chicken Goes Boom Boom

Last edited by NOTAM; 09-06-2008 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: add

Old 09-06-2008, 01:56 AM

NOTHING beats a nurses sense of humor! I am going to grab the popcorn and sit back and watch the videos that you just posted.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:20 AM

595 posts, read 2,723,412 times
After reading this .....my life is boring!

Old 09-06-2008, 07:26 AM

10,239 posts, read 19,614,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanwannabe View Post
This is going to be a BLAST! Y'all stay tuned for my trip report! Any and all are welcome to join us out at Ginny's! Belle, we might have to check out the Broken Spoke one night! I'll check who's playing there and get back to you! THL loves the Broken Spoke. . Twange, you would love Dale Watson! Bring your wife out on Sunday afternoon! TexReb??? Austin's not that far away! Case??? We'll make it a big 'ole C-D.com party!! I know I've forgotten some names, but c'mon out. Love Roses...you've always wanted to check out Dale and Chicken sh*t bingo, right? Grab a babysitter and c'mon out!
Well, by durn, if I can manage it, I would be right pleased to join you ladies and the rest of the Texas bunch!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
View detailed profiles of: