Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 07:44 PM

226 posts, read 560,106 times

Advertisements

Considering Canada's interacial population is still only, what, 4-5%? Your chances of meeting up and being with a white girl is still very slim. I think you're falling for the old adage, white girls are easy. You might think again. There's only a small percentage of them like that. And even a smaller percentage that want to be with a black man. Of course, your chances are still better in Canada than here in the U.S.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:44 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,043,276 times
Pardon my ignorance T.O. John, but what does "hella" mean? That's a new word for me and I'm pretty sure it's not an English word. Is that some kind of black jive talk? If it is jive talk and that's the way you talk to white women in Canada then you need to drop that jive talk habit if you want to capture the interest of white women because it's a real turn off. No "potential" wife and mother wants her kids growing up speaking improper English learned from their dad and the way you present yourself talking to women will make a lasting impression.

As long as you're making it obvious you only want white women because you think they're hot, that's going to be a total turn off for ALL women of all colors. Nobody wants to be wanted only because of their skin color. Beauty is only skin deep, you need to be looking beneath the surface to the beauty that lies in their hearts and souls and perhaps you should be examining the motivations that lie in your own heart.

Oh - and your reference to "using" prozzies (more jive talk?) is another turn off - it makes you sound like a misogynist who has no real regard for women of any color except for how you can use them to suit your own needs.

I think a change of attitude and approach is in order.

JMO.

Last edited by Zoisite; 08-30-2010 at 08:55 PM..

Old 08-30-2010, 08:56 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
How do you "get" a white girl...hmmm...sounds like you're browsing merchandise. If you google "Russian Mail Order Bride" you can pick one from a catalog. Happy shopping!

Old 08-30-2010, 08:56 PM

4,282 posts, read 15,749,873 times
It's really quite simple, isn't it?

You meet white women the same way you meet any other colour of women.

That said, City Data really isn't an advice to the love lorn type of forum so let's move on to something more productive and less apt to degenerate into racially-charged furball.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto