Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 04:11 PM

1,726 posts, read 5,861,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_jordania View Post
If you want to score with girls, you should maybe try going across the border to Buffalo, Detroit, or even Niagara Falls (stateside).

Wow, so the poorer and more working class the women are the more willing they are to put out?
Plenty of rich women in suburbs of Buffalo and Detroit. Amherst, NY has about the same median household income as Mississauga but with a MUCH lower cost of living (and better quality housing stock built on larger lots with more trees).

Old 11-23-2012, 04:56 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckhead View Post
I'm only in toronto about two months now, and I've come to a conclusion that women in toronto are stuck up **Moderator:language**!!

Im from ireland and was actually looking forward to chatting to some canadian women. I taught they would be friendly, but when im trying to chat to them when im out, i just get it thrown back in my face..... and no i don't used any cheesy pick up lines lol
I've been to Toronto 4 times. I've been to Montreal 8 times. The fact that Canada's largest metro area and the country's most multi-ethnic cultural mosaic has such a smugness to it is counter-intuitive. I couldn't do it. Montreal is a lot friendlier. There is even an Irish enclave that has formed there with the latest wave of immigration, from what I learned on my last visit (October 2011). I think it has to do with the "cucumber up your ass" (PG-13, and I ain't Canadian, so leave this uncensored) Toronto attitude that comes with being the seat of the big banks and the stock exchange. I can't think of any other reason. But don't think that the beautiful French-Canadian girls will fall into your lap over in Quebec, either. It won't be happening.

Women across the border in the states, in Rust Belt smaller cities, are definitely friendlier, but those cities won't be a Toronto. Far from it.

Damn, I would think a true-to-form Irish accent would have women fawning over you. We learn something new every day. Good luck to you in prospecting, my friend.

Old 11-23-2012, 09:37 PM

630 posts, read 994,814 times
If you think women are stuck up in Toronto, try California, the epicenter of snobby women. No, I don't mean LA, which started this whole stuck up trend. It's Northern California right by San Francisco Bay Area. South Beach Miami is the second most stuck up place. NY is not even close. The next stuck ups are Montreal(half nice and a third stuck up) and Vancouver. Oh, New Orleans and Las Vegas are stuck up, too. In New Orleans, just get out to the nearby parishes and outlying community, and the women are awesome! They're stuck up only in Bourbon Street areas because alot are from Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama and Los Angeles, a combo make for very stuck up in New Orleans.

Old 11-23-2012, 10:01 PM

277 posts, read 786,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foo cities View Post
If you think women are stuck up in Toronto, try California, the epicenter of snobby women. No, I don't mean LA, which started this whole stuck up trend. It's Northern California right by San Francisco Bay Area. South Beach Miami is the second most stuck up place. NY is not even close. The next stuck ups are Montreal(half nice and a third stuck up) and Vancouver. Oh, New Orleans and Las Vegas are stuck up, too. In New Orleans, just get out to the nearby parishes and outlying community, and the women are awesome! They're stuck up only in Bourbon Street areas because alot are from Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama and Los Angeles, a combo make for very stuck up in New Orleans.

Awesome response.

Old 11-23-2012, 11:44 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foo cities View Post
Relax. When they hit the wall, they know they have nothing to be stuck up about. That's a button to push: "Say, ain't you a ladies a little old to be ... yada yada" Trust me, the next thing they'll do is be panicking over facial lines in the mirror. And, even though they're mad at you, deep down, they want your approval.

Old 12-03-2012, 05:58 PM

6 posts, read 30,045 times
Soooo I saw this thread when googling: where to meet the hottest women in toronto, and I just have to say that what I'm seeing here screams: i suck with girls! Let me introduce myself. I've lived in toronto my entire life. In the last year I began approaching women pretty much everywhere. I can give you a comprehensive overview of every type of girl you could ever want to find, I know where specific "types" of girls are more densely populated. That, and I know at what time these girls tend to populate the areas more. However I don't feel like it would help anyone here one bit. I've approached A LOT of girls here, and yeah occasionally I can see the that the girls here can be a bit rude (you guys think a girl rejecting you in a club is bad, try younge street close to the eaton centre on a monday at 4 o'clock where some won't even stop to talk to you). However as a whole the girls in toronto aren't really that stuck up. What i hear on this forum is a lot of people making excuses for getting rejected over and over again, therefore in order to distance yourselves from rejection you're saying that the women here are "stuck up", or "snobby" or whatever. Most of you will deny this, but its true. I know this because I have approached every "type" of woman there is in the city, from the cool laid back artsy girls to the sophisticated office girls, from girls in colleges to women working on bay street. And everything in between. The women of Toronto aren't stuck up, they just have STANDARDS. Seriously when I run around this city, its like there is literally no competition here. Lots of girls have told me they have boyfriends, only for them to dial their phone numbers in my phone minutes later. In clubs I'm able to literally RIP girls away from guys twice my size and either they do nothing or get butthurt & try to fight, either way the girl is mine. The girls here want a champion. They want a guy that can look past their initial resistant bitchy attitudes. Why do they give that? Well if they're too nice to some guys those guys start thinking they like them and then they start overcomplicating everything. So they have to be mean to get rid of the guys that are just being nice cause they wanna get some. Can you really blame them? Okay now where am I going? Point of this little rant is that it is not the girls per se (yes I'll agree some can be a bit difficult, but if you hang in there long enough they also eventually turn around, the bitchiest girls are usually the nicest after an hour or two, or really hot sex), it has more to do with the way YOU are presenting yourself to them. So from a guy that has walked up to quite a few girls in his time let me give you all some pointers:

1. Stop trying to be james bond. I can't tell you how many dudes talk to these girls holding their drinks up against their chest, talking about how they're marketers of some kind, trying to look all cool with their $1500 watches, and the designer shirts, etc... I walk up to these girls saying "I love you", then go for a hug lift them up and walk them away. Be yourself and have fun. Girls just want FUN.

2. BE LOUDER. In a club you need to project your voice. Your voice is who you are, she won't pay attention if you can't even get over the music.

3. Try smiling. Seriously, **** is like magic.

4. When they start giving you the "biotch treatment", simply stand there and laugh at them. Call them cute for doing it. Tell them you love that. Whatever you like, just don't run away after she starts being mean. If she's being a ***** it means she likes you, that's her way of playing with you, play back.

5. If she starts ignoring you then there's two things you can do. You can snap your fingers and literally tell her to focus (sounds strange but it works), and consider lowering the bar for what you'll talk about. Here's most guys game: hi im andy, whats your name? what do you do? do you come here often? thats cool, i sell real estate? yeah the markets down. oh you gotta go to your friends, okay bye.

heres me: YOU THERE! YES YOU, I LIKE YOUR HAIR, COME HERE LET ME MESS IT UP. *proceeds to mess up hair*. I LOVE YOU WHATS YOUR NAME. AWESOME. *HI FIVE* AND WHERE DO YOU HAIL FROM? OMG I LOVE THAT PLACE *makeout*

Toronto is a great city, I can't stand people dissing it, if girls don't like you here then guess what, you go almost any other cities and the only difference in your "success" with them is that the ways of being rejected are slightly different. Hope i helped

Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 PM

25 posts, read 53,239 times
Speaking as a woman from Toronto who has lived here my entire life, that is a very generalized statement and quite untrue. You will find stuck up women everywhere, such is life. But if you are finding that MOST women here are stuck up, maybe your approach is wrong or maybe you are trying in all the wrong places. Nightclubs (as an example) are hard to initiate actual conversations because of the atmosphere and also the types of people women typically meet. I love going to clubs, but most of the guys that approach me are rude, over confident or just plain creepy...so yeah...I may seem stuck up when I shut them down right off the bat. But when you go to bars, as a comparison, you can actually start a conversation with a girl without seeming like you are just trying to "pick her up." As a suggestion, Bier Markt is always fun and a great place to socialize!

Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM

71 posts, read 348,270 times
Hey look you guys are right after all...there are some really cool, down-with-it, independent, strong artsy chicks in Toronto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...CxAMAO0#t=183s

Must be the reason for the great vibes I always feel when walking in and around that area every so often.
Whenever one of these losers whines and complains about the women of Toronto just tell them that maybe something is wrong with their (lack of confidence/attitude/style/personality/job/car), that they're spouting nonsense, and show them this video with cool, friendly, down-to-earth Toronto artsy chicks.

Last edited by Equalizer101; 12-17-2012 at 04:30 PM..

Old 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM

6 posts, read 30,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equalizer101 View Post
Hey look you guys are right after all...there are some really cool, down-with-it, independent, strong artsy chicks in Toronto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...CxAMAO0#t=183s

Must be the reason for the great vibes I always feel when walking in and around that area every so often.
Whenever one of these losers whines and complains about the women of Toronto just tell them that maybe something is wrong with their (lack of confidence/attitude/style/personality/job/car), that they're spouting nonsense, and show them this video with cool, friendly, down-to-earth Toronto artsy chicks.
LOL maybe im missing something but that isn't exactly the video I'd choose to show people if i was making the "friendly down to earth" argument.

Old 12-20-2012, 05:32 PM

701 posts, read 1,032,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flahh View Post
Soooo I saw this thread when googling: where to meet the hottest women in toronto, and I just have to say that what I'm seeing here screams: i suck with girls! Let me introduce myself. I've lived in toronto my entire life. In the last year I began approaching women pretty much everywhere. I can give you a comprehensive overview of every type of girl you could ever want to find, I know where specific "types" of girls are more densely populated. That, and I know at what time these girls tend to populate the areas more. However I don't feel like it would help anyone here one bit. I've approached A LOT of girls here, and yeah occasionally I can see the that the girls here can be a bit rude (you guys think a girl rejecting you in a club is bad, try younge street close to the eaton centre on a monday at 4 o'clock where some won't even stop to talk to you). However as a whole the girls in toronto aren't really that stuck up. What i hear on this forum is a lot of people making excuses for getting rejected over and over again, therefore in order to distance yourselves from rejection you're saying that the women here are "stuck up", or "snobby" or whatever. Most of you will deny this, but its true. I know this because I have approached every "type" of woman there is in the city, from the cool laid back artsy girls to the sophisticated office girls, from girls in colleges to women working on bay street. And everything in between. The women of Toronto aren't stuck up, they just have STANDARDS. Seriously when I run around this city, its like there is literally no competition here. Lots of girls have told me they have boyfriends, only for them to dial their phone numbers in my phone minutes later. In clubs I'm able to literally RIP girls away from guys twice my size and either they do nothing or get butthurt & try to fight, either way the girl is mine. The girls here want a champion. They want a guy that can look past their initial resistant bitchy attitudes. Why do they give that? Well if they're too nice to some guys those guys start thinking they like them and then they start overcomplicating everything. So they have to be mean to get rid of the guys that are just being nice cause they wanna get some. Can you really blame them? Okay now where am I going? Point of this little rant is that it is not the girls per se (yes I'll agree some can be a bit difficult, but if you hang in there long enough they also eventually turn around, the bitchiest girls are usually the nicest after an hour or two, or really hot sex), it has more to do with the way YOU are presenting yourself to them. So from a guy that has walked up to quite a few girls in his time let me give you all some pointers:

1. Stop trying to be james bond. I can't tell you how many dudes talk to these girls holding their drinks up against their chest, talking about how they're marketers of some kind, trying to look all cool with their $1500 watches, and the designer shirts, etc... I walk up to these girls saying "I love you", then go for a hug lift them up and walk them away. Be yourself and have fun. Girls just want FUN.

2. BE LOUDER. In a club you need to project your voice. Your voice is who you are, she won't pay attention if you can't even get over the music.

3. Try smiling. Seriously, **** is like magic.

4. When they start giving you the "biotch treatment", simply stand there and laugh at them. Call them cute for doing it. Tell them you love that. Whatever you like, just don't run away after she starts being mean. If she's being a ***** it means she likes you, that's her way of playing with you, play back.

5. If she starts ignoring you then there's two things you can do. You can snap your fingers and literally tell her to focus (sounds strange but it works), and consider lowering the bar for what you'll talk about. Here's most guys game: hi im andy, whats your name? what do you do? do you come here often? thats cool, i sell real estate? yeah the markets down. oh you gotta go to your friends, okay bye.

heres me: YOU THERE! YES YOU, I LIKE YOUR HAIR, COME HERE LET ME MESS IT UP. *proceeds to mess up hair*. I LOVE YOU WHATS YOUR NAME. AWESOME. *HI FIVE* AND WHERE DO YOU HAIL FROM? OMG I LOVE THAT PLACE *makeout*

Toronto is a great city, I can't stand people dissing it, if girls don't like you here then guess what, you go almost any other cities and the only difference in your "success" with them is that the ways of being rejected are slightly different. Hope i helped
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto