Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 08:05 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moveagain View Post
I am sure they are waiting for his family to come out and say he had mental illness - in this day and age that’s pretty much the standard requirement if you killed someone , I am sure Bruce who killed 8+ people and buried them in flower pots have been struggling with mental illness for decades ...
He probably was.

I don't know why people think this is a job.

You shoukd meet some of my patients and You woukd be flipping out

Old 07-23-2018, 10:01 PM

[quote=klmrocks;52587132]He probably was.

I don't know why people think this is a joke?

You should meet some of my patients and you would be flipping out and eating your words fast.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:09 PM

287 posts, read 306,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
He probably was.

I don't know why people think this is a job.

You shoukd meet some of my patients and You woukd be flipping out
I will believe it when his medical history documented chronically by legit professionals are released, even then there would still be questions, such as how does a severely mentally-ill person get a gun? The family claimed they had tried hard to help him with the aid from professionals, how could they not pick up any signs of weapon ? How did him practice shooting without getting any check? if someone hands me a handgun i would not know how to use it without some practice — everything just seems too convenient

Old 07-23-2018, 10:23 PM

Default ......

Quote:
I will believe it when his medical history documented chronically by legit professionals are released, even then there would still be questions, such as how does a severely mentally-ill person get a gun? The family claimed they had tried hard to help him with the aid from professionals, how could they not pick up any signs of weapon ? How did him practice shooting without getting any check? if someone hands me a handgun i would not know how to use it without some practice — everything just seems too convenient
Listen..... do you have kids?
Do you remember being a teenager .... I was in niagra falls or massage beach and my parents thought I was at the mall.

It is not that hard to hide something that small. It was not a rocket.

Regardless for anyine who dare pull the immigrant or refugee card on this one. This guy was CANADIAN and so we're his parents. Pull the immigrant card or foreign people B.S. on that and everyone other the First Nations people should be getting deported.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:29 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,405,340 times
Yeah people should not be angry at all immigrants. Specially when we see this coming from a certain group. Its not fair to throw all immigrants under the bus.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:12 PM

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Yeah people should not be angry at all immigrants. Specially when we see this coming from a certain group. Its not fair to throw all immigrants under the bus.
Is that a fair comment?

If we were using that type of talk to describe Latin American people would you be okay with it?

Ex If I was making assumptions that all Centeral Americans were secretly drug smuggling MS13 gang supporters so anything thing any person that even descended from that area of the world did even 2-3 generations back had to be because there are known MS13 gang members in that region of the world...... would this make sense? Does talking like this seem fair or reasonable?

People need to be judged by their own actions.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:13 PM

Default ......

Quote:
Medical records can't just be randomly shared. There are privacy laws in this country.

Anything coukd be a weapon?

You know you can buy a gun on let go or kijiji lol.

It is really not as hard as you woukd think which is absolutely scary.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:29 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,405,340 times
Quote:
Is that a fair comment?

If we were using that type of talk to describe Latin American people would you be okay with it?

Ex If I was making assumptions that all Centeral Americans were secretly drug smuggling MS13 gang supporters so anything thing any person that even descended from that area of the world did even 2-3 generations back had to be because there are known MS13 gang members in that region of the world...... would this make sense? Does talking like this seem fair or reasonable?

People need to be judged by their own actions.
Is it fair that a 10 year old and an 18 year old are dead?

MS13 is a central American gang and is a real problem. I would never deny it. It is a problem in the Central American community. I wish all MS13 would be deported along with their families. I would never excuse or be an apologetic for them. NEVER! For the record I never made assumptions about any group.

Last edited by UrbanLuis; 07-23-2018 at 11:42 PM..

Old 07-24-2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Medical records can't just be randomly shared. There are privacy laws in this country.

Anything coukd be a weapon?

You know you can buy a gun on let go or kijiji lol.

It is really not as hard as you woukd think which is absolutely scary.
Yes they can’t be randomly shared for sure, but is this a “random “ situation? For criminal investigation they can search your car, your house, and even your cavity, why would medical history be any exception, especially when it is the main defense of this hideous crime?

Oh, and please do tell me how I can find a concealable weapon such as a handgun on Kijiji, I have searched and found nothing

Old 07-24-2018, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Please stay in Oakville.
Do you realize many of the people posting in the Toronto forum are immigrants or the off spring of immigrants.

FYI this one is of Arab descent and has Muslim family.

Stop the drama.

Most of the crime in my neighbourhood is caused by white drug addicticts so feel please feel free to pick then up and take them to Oakville. If immigrant fron anywhere was such a big problem then we would all already be dead.

If you don't like immigrants look for the next exit sign because the white suprenist B.S. talk is not welcome

Oh and on the way out to Oalville feel few to pick up McArthur and the corpse of the van driving incell basket case.
Lol, the irony here is simply priceless - how is this “go back to oakville” any different from those “go back to your country” rhetoric that has been deemed racist and bigotry?

Last edited by moveagain; 07-24-2018 at 06:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto