Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 10:44 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
What's the story with her? Why didn't Kyron reside with her??
She had a serious illness--kidney problems--moved to Canada.
Beyond that I do not know.

I barely know where this crime was committed--they said the school was in a somewhat rural area--Washington state. W/o jumping to conclusions--Pacific NW--home to rugged, independent thinkers--so yes--I think Dad was authoritarian--and if that has to be analyzed into oblivion--perhaps there were marital issues.

Very few of us seem to be capable of coping with all aspects of life as well as we should. At least most of us find ways to struggle on--hopefully others can do better also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 10:46 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
What's the story with her? Why didn't Kyron reside with her??
Kyron's Bio Mom had really bad health issues. Kidney problems from what I've read many times.

I don't want to start posting a ton of links - Just google and you'll find out a lot of information.

THe lastest is the Stepmom having an affair with Kyron's dad high school friend - 4 days after The dad filed for divorce and the restraining order.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:30 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,465 times
someone is interested in having an affair with her while all of this is going on? Birds of a feather, I guess...

Old 07-14-2010, 08:03 AM

28 posts, read 44,385 times
I've been following this case.

I'm not convinced the stepmother is guilty. By all accounts there was no sign of problems with her and Kyron, in fact she was said to be very devoted and had been raising him for years. I don't see any motive to harm the child.

Kyron was at the school. He was photographed and talked to one of his friends/classmate. Why would TM drive him to school and then take him someplace and kill him? How could she know the school wouldn't try to contact her or the father when he came up missing?

TM was home by 1:00. It just doesn't add up for me that she is the killer. Personally I don't care if she had an affair or whatever her other issues are.

I think Kyron was abducted by some predator who was at the school. The science fair was known to the public.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:38 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,465 times
Well, she probably figured if people saw him at school she could easily claim a predator snatched him, whereas if he never showed up it would be a lot harder to come up w/an alibi. For a predator to come grab that kid would be a crazy coincidence. What about the fact that she tried to hire a hitman for her husband? Her behavior is just too weird and sociopathic. The Facebook stuff...the sexting...sorry, she's not normal. A sociopath can put on a show of being normal when it suits their purpose but they'll turn in a heartbeat if they have no further use for you.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:23 AM

5,139 posts, read 8,849,708 times
plus, why did she lie about her whereabouts that day. The pings don't lie!

Old 07-14-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
Well, she probably figured if people saw him at school she could easily claim a predator snatched him, whereas if he never showed up it would be a lot harder to come up w/an alibi. For a predator to come grab that kid would be a crazy coincidence. What about the fact that she tried to hire a hitman for her husband? Her behavior is just too weird and sociopathic. The Facebook stuff...the sexting...sorry, she's not normal. A sociopath can put on a show of being normal when it suits their purpose but they'll turn in a heartbeat if they have no further use for you.
If he never showed up they would have marked him absent. Happens all the time. The fact that he showed up and then disappeared draws attention, it doesn't create an alibi. A phone call should have been made to the home immediately, and if one would have been, his father would have answered. How does that help Terri?

Predators grab random kids all the time, and they become that kid... I don't understand your logic there.

The murder for hire thing sounds bogus to me. If that story panned out why wasn't she arrested? I don't buy it and I don't think police did either.

Obviously she didn't have a perfect marriage, but that doesn't make her a killer. I don't judge behavior, I look for evidence.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
plus, why did she lie about her whereabouts that day. The pings don't lie!
Show me proof she lied about her whereabouts.

Reports indicated pings from the Sauvie Island region, which is about 5 miles from the school.

Do you know how ping data from cell towers is analyzed and what the limitations are?

Old 07-14-2010, 12:50 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
she failed 2 polygraphs and walked out in the middle of one.
Her husband wasn't home all day; he worked half a day then went home.
She's lied and continues to about her activities the day he went missing.
She's shown no signs of being concerned about the missing child.
Already moved on and began a life with someone else--it seems.

Sound like an innocent person still?

No one knows why she hasn't been arrested-yet. No doubt she will be but LE are building a case, iron clad I hope, so an arrest should be forthcoming.

It isn't up to persons on this forum to provide proof she did or didn't do it.
That will be up to the DA during her trial and yes I think there will be a trial.

Someone else knows something and I hope they come forward. I don't think she acted alone. I don't even know if I believe she physically did "something" to Kyron that day but I think someone helped her..............somehow to do something. He's missing........someone knows why and where he is.

Old 07-14-2010, 02:23 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
okay as a daughter of a retired cop and a granddaughter of a retired prosecutor this case stinks to high heaven . First off maybe step mom is twisted and she got somebody to snatch the kid and had plans to bring him back or find him and then she thinks dad will be so grateful he wont want to divorce her anymore . Has anybody thought of that ? Im thinking she has the kid hidden out somewhere with someone she knows just to get back at the dad . I just hope this little boy gets found and if he is alive (which i am hoping he is ) that he is not being mistreated or abused in any way . This woman looks like she is twisted . I feel sorry for bio mom and dad and I hope they get their little boy back soon . In his pics he looks so cute . I hope she did not hurt him in any way and if she did I hope she burns in hell and I hope they give her the chair , the needle would be too good for her .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime