Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 11:43 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,995,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
But that's not going to deter snapping behavior. What's truly scarey is many of us have never been tested to see what it might take to reach our snapping point, go into a black-out.
I don't exactly consider this 'snapping behavior' ... choose his tools (I don't think many people have a toolbox sitting in the kitchen) ... pick up a child ... carry him into the kitchen ... place a plastic bag over his head ... get his saw ... saw his head off over the sink ... then cut his limbs off ... place the body parts in a plastic bag ... place the child's head outside in front of the home.

I have purchased whole chickens before and cut them up to fry ... it's not easy cutting through bones ... a snapping black-out behavior would be slapping the child across the face ... or if a gun is handy maybe a shooting.

This guy doesn't seem to show any remorse whatsoever for what he did to this little boy. He is evil. Over and above this horrendous violence against this child ... calling the child 'dummy' is definitely not snap behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2011, 01:08 PM

861 posts, read 1,127,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I don't exactly consider this 'snapping behavior' ... choose his tools (I don't think many people have a toolbox sitting in the kitchen) ... pick up a child ... carry him into the kitchen ... place a plastic bag over his head ... get his saw ... saw his head off over the sink ... then cut his limbs off ... place the body parts in a plastic bag ... place the child's head outside in front of the home.

I have purchased whole chickens before and cut them up to fry ... it's not easy cutting through bones ... a snapping black-out behavior would be slapping the child across the face ... or if a gun is handy maybe a shooting.

This guy doesn't seem to show any remorse whatsoever for what he did to this little boy. He is evil. Over and above this horrendous violence against this child ... calling the child 'dummy' is definitely not snap behavior.

Sick!

Old 09-13-2011, 10:23 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,802,406 times
There are all kinds of services available for the disabled these days, so it's not as if he were high and dry taking care of a disabled child. There is no reason it had to come to this. He just did it to be a ****e to his wife.

Old 10-21-2011, 03:14 PM

Jeremiah Lee Wright can't understand the first-degree murder rap he is facing in the shocking killing of Jori Lirette in August.

Wright confessed to decapitating his 7-year-old disabled son and leaving his head by the roadside for his mother to see.

A judge ruled Tuesday that Wright is unfit for trial.

Jeremiah Lee Wright, who confessed to decapitating his disabled son, is unfit for trial, judge rules

Old 10-21-2011, 06:20 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,597,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post

There are no words to describe this...I got a sinking, nauseous feeling on the subway reading this in the Daily News.
I feel the same way reading it here. Surely this guy must have displayed alarming behavior towards the son prior to this...and no one took it to heart, including the mother.

Old 10-21-2011, 07:00 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,165,153 times
I am literally sick. My youngest son is 4 & also has cerebral palsy,like this poor child. Most of the time people w/ CP are very intelligent, but they are essentially trapped inside their bodies as they simply cannot control their muscles. I am just devastated... the absolute horror and hell this innocent child suffered at that hands of that monster. If this case doesn't get the death penalty, there is something SERIOUSLY screwed w/ our system.

Old 10-21-2011, 07:14 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,769,869 times
Oh God that SOB. I don't care what problems he had that his lawyers claim led him to do this.....there is no excuse.

Dear God not only the fact that he murdered his own child in cold blood but ...Oh God the way he did it, Jesus! It was slow and painful, that is obvious to me.

I'm sure he showed some signs of hating this child and I have no doubt no one thought it would come to this, who would, Jesus nobody expects something like this to happen. I think the real reason he did this was to get back at Jesslyn the Mother for wanting to leave him that and he hated having a handicapped son.

I truly hope he gets the death penalty and absolutely no appeals permitted.

Old 10-22-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname View Post

I'm sure he showed some signs of hating this child and I have no doubt no one thought it would come to this, who would, Jesus nobody expects something like this to happen. I think the real reason he did this was to get back at Jesslyn the Mother for wanting to leave him that and he hated having a handicapped son.

I truly hope he gets the death penalty and absolutely no appeals permitted.
He called his son Dummy that is so cruel.

In a fit of red rage anger someone might go off the deep end and kill a person but for one to decapitate a child and place his head outside this is pure evil. This is not yanking up a gun and shooting someone.

Old 10-22-2011, 11:19 AM

2,186 posts, read 4,588,844 times
Jeremiah Lee Wright, who confessed to decapitating his disabled son, is unfit for trial, judge rules

Personally, I think Jeremiah Lee Wright is unfit for life. What a waste of skin....

Old 10-22-2011, 08:51 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,769,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
He called his son Dummy that is so cruel.

In a fit of red rage anger someone might go off the deep end and kill a person but for one to decapitate a child and place his head outside this is pure evil. This is not yanking up a gun and shooting someone.
You are absolutely right it is pure evil. Not a spur of the moment knee jerk reaction either. God forgive me but I want to pour gasoline on this thing, light a match then wait 2 minutes and put it out so I can light up again just when he starts to heal. I know that would be cruel so I will settle for justice to be served and accept his getting the needle. Unfortunately that would much more humane, painless and peaceful than he gave Jori.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime