Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 08:56 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,767,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
Jeremiah Lee Wright, who confessed to decapitating his disabled son, is unfit for trial, judge rules

Personally, I think Jeremiah Lee Wright is unfit for life. What a waste of skin....

Oh what bunch of baloney. The lawyer knows his client can't and won't hide the fact that he has no remorse. Better to say he can't stand trial than have him sit there for all to see how he couldn't care less about what he did. The gloating would be an automatic death penalty. I hope they see it was premeditated because I truly believe it was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 11:24 PM

30,357 posts, read 23,827,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
This is one of the saddest cases i have ever heard of. Poor child. Each time I read of abuse or killing of a child, I think it can't get any worse. Then it does. I carry these children in my heart.
Unfortunately, your words are too true.

This poor boy. God...there are no words. I just...no. There's no words.

Old 10-22-2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
WARNING GRAPHIC ARTICLE

This is one sick man ... calling his son dummy!!!!! He said he did it ... he admitted guilt but they still say "allegedly committed???"

Father Details Son's Slaying
Note: The father's description to police of the acts he allegedly committed contains graphic details.

Father details son's slaying | DailyComet.com

This is Wright's My Space page with pictures of Jori. No child should ever be subjected to such a horrible death. This just tears me up.

Jeremiah Wright Photos | Myspace
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Jeremiah Lee Wright can't understand the first-degree murder rap he is facing in the shocking killing of Jori Lirette in August.

Wright confessed to decapitating his 7-year-old disabled son and leaving his head by the roadside for his mother to see.

A judge ruled Tuesday that Wright is unfit for trial.

Jeremiah Lee Wright, who confessed to decapitating his disabled son, is unfit for trial, judge rules
G**da**it this is such bull****! This f****** piece of **** better f****** fry!

I can NOT believe that he "got to work" right away after his girlfriend left. He picked that boy up, he carried him to the sink, he put a bag over his head, he started sawing, the child, "gasped and then started to cry" AS HE SAWED his head off and this ******* ******* **** ****** ****** "can't understand" 1st degree murder? My aching *** he doesn't understand! He understands perfectly well. In that first article linked, it stated he was ******* smirking as he got out of the police van. He thinks it's funny. He does not give a **** what he did.

Fine. You know what? Let's not fry him. Let's bring back torture and public stoning. This ******* does not deserve the easy way out by lethal injection. Make. Him. Suffer.

Old 10-23-2011, 02:13 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,460,440 times
Wouldn't the child faint at some point from all the pain? Could it be the child fainted but the murderer hates the mom so much and is trying to inflict pain on her so badly that he is telling it like he slowly tortured the child, when perhaps he didn't do it so cold-bloodedly? I hope the guy is lying, to be honest.

Old 10-23-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

I can NOT believe that he "got to work" right away after his girlfriend left. He picked that boy up, he carried him to the sink, he put a bag over his head, he started sawing, the child, "gasped and then started to cry" AS HE SAWED his head off and this ******* ******* **** ****** ****** "can't understand" 1st degree murder? My aching *** he doesn't understand! He understands perfectly well. In that first article linked, it stated he was ******* smirking as he got out of the police van. He thinks it's funny. He does not give a **** what he did.

Fine. You know what? Let's not fry him. Let's bring back torture and public stoning. This ******* does not deserve the easy way out by lethal injection. Make. Him. Suffer.

I completely agree. Unfortunately the pleading hearts said to use the electric chair, hanging, stoning or an eye for an eye was too cruel, like what they did to their victims wasn't

Old 10-23-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Wouldn't the child faint at some point from all the pain? Could it be the child fainted but the murderer hates the mom so much and is trying to inflict pain on her so badly that he is telling it like he slowly tortured the child, when perhaps he didn't do it so cold-bloodedly? I hope the guy is lying, to be honest.

Honey, sawing off a head be it a child or an adult takes some time to do. Jodi had to be screaming in unimaginable pain. I seriously doubt he died quickly being murdered that way. Stop and think how long and painful it feels to have your head sawed off....not quickly chopped but freaking sawed. Stop and think how long it feels, let alone take to finally pass out assuming he lived long enough to when pain will keep you awake or wake you up. It's little comfort to think and even hope he passed out from the bag but I seriously doubt he did before the agonizing pain that had to feel like hours.

Look at the case with the boy (David Rothenberg) who was set on fire by his Father. His Father gave him sleeping pills then doused him in gasoline and set him on fire. That child woke up screaming in agony even when he was knocked out from sleeping pills. That fact is what shocked me too about that case to think this monster thought sleeping pills would let him sleep through being tortured. To this day he lives with what his Father did to him.

Old 10-23-2011, 10:52 AM

temptation, I heart ya, you know I do but in this case, you're wrong.

I hate to steer anyone towards this video because it is repulsive in many ways but...here we go:

Did you ever see that video of Nick Berg getting his head cut off? That was with a large knife. Now imagine it happening with a saw. Not saying his was any less horrific but am saying a saw is not as...quick...as a knife. Even then, with the knife, it took a little bit and that was by people who do that crap all the time.

This child suffered horribly. This child was aware, for at least some time, that extreme pain was being inflicted on him and there wasn't a damn thing this child could do about it.

There is no way to pacify this or try to explain it away to make it seem less disgusting, sick and torturous as it was. It was beyond cruel and that child KNEW his own father was killing him.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:08 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,984,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

With the prep time required to carry this out the slime ball could have stopped anytime. When he was arraigned he was grinning and still referring to his son as the Dummy. Cut his tongue out right now that is so cruel and I bet he called the child that when he was alive.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:23 PM

16,511 posts, read 26,381,952 times
The men in general pop will take care of him in due time.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:37 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,298,023 times
I think it someone is this darn demented, society is doing them a favor by putting them out of their misery. This is probably the end result of YEARS of abuse for this poor little boy. I think the mother
should also be held somewhat responsible for leaving her child with a person she had to KNOW was
a danger to the child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime