Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 06:35 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,578,883 times

Advertisements

Giordano and Baez on Good Morning America

Gary Giordano Says 'Swimming Story was True' - Yahoo!

"One more important piece is that there is a Holland handbook for travelers, and it says that when someone goes missing, the first thing you should do is call authorities, and the second is call your insurance.

The government itself says that,"Giordano said he believed Gardner's disappearance may have had something to do with what he called Aruba's two biggest illegal income sources: cocaine and human trafficking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2011, 06:58 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,991,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Very interesting post?Could be a crime of opportunity...not my theory but it has merit...just was a dumb move to notify the insurance company within hours of Robyn going missing...Murder 101 is don't draw attention to oneself! I think if the body doesn't show up he walks...not so sure if his attorney is going to advise him to go after the insurance money though!
he claimed that his lawyer advised him to contact the insurance company and that the policy covered funds for search and rescue.

see the nightline interview from yesterday or the day before.

giordiano sounded very convincing and believable.

but the clerk said his focus was on "what if she is not found."

Last edited by Datafeed; 12-02-2011 at 07:31 PM..

Old 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Giordano and Baez on Good Morning America

Gary Giordano Says 'Swimming Story was True' - Yahoo!

"One more important piece is that there is a Holland handbook for travelers, and it says that when someone goes missing, the first thing you should do is call authorities, and the second is call your insurance.

The government itself says that,"Giordano said he believed Gardner's disappearance may have had something to do with what he called Aruba's two biggest illegal income sources: cocaine and human trafficking.
sex slavery of american women is for lifetime 7pm movies. there are plenty of pretty eastern European women and even some american women that will willingly prostitute themselves.

if giordiano was a human tracfiker, they would have uncovered this as the FBI did a very through forensic scrub of his stateside and aruban possessions. sex slavery rings involve many people.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
sex slavery of american women is for lifetime 7pm movies. there are plenty of pretty eastern European women and even some american women that will willingly prostitute themselves.

if giordiano was a human tracfiker, they would have uncovered this as the FBI did a very through forensic scrub of his stateside and aruban possessions. sex slavery rings involve many people.
READING IS COMPREHENSION.....FALSE.....Educate yourself my friend.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
READING IS COMPREHENSION.....FALSE.....Educate yourself my friend.
i don't care what someone posted. I can post that you have purple hair and ride a unicorn to work...does this make it true?

my dispute is with the veracity not the publication of the issue in question.

Old 12-02-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post

As I said educate yourself on the topic before you make uneducated responses.

Neither the link nor I suggested Giordano is a Human Trafficker. This is your interpretation of whats written, doesn't however make it so.

Old 12-03-2011, 12:22 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,975,450 times
Giordano and Jose appeared on Dateline NBC tonight. In Jeff Ashton's book he compared Baez to a character in My Fair Lady ... “oozing charm from every pore ... he oiled his way across the floor.” Each time I see Baez I think of that comment and if I mention it hubby says BUT Jose Baez won!

Giordano appears to be “smarmy” too. He cried and no one had a tissue or handkerchief available. I assume his grandfather didn't teach him to do the ole wipe it on arm of his shirt sleeve.

This will be the end of the story for Gardner unless her family finds grounds to bring a civil suit against Giordano or her body surfaces. Not being a lawyer I don't see any grounds for a lawsuit. I expect he will attempt once again to collect the $1.5 million after a year has passed.

Old 12-03-2011, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Giordano and Jose appeared on Dateline NBC tonight. In Jeff Ashton's book he compared Baez to a character in My Fair Lady ... “oozing charm from every pore ... he oiled his way across the floor.” Each time I see Baez I think of that comment and if I mention it hubby says BUT Jose Baez won!

Giordano appears to be “smarmy” too. He cried and no one had a tissue or handkerchief available. I assume his grandfather didn't teach him to do the ole wipe it on arm of his shirt sleeve.

This will be the end of the story for Gardner unless her family finds grounds to bring a civil suit against Giordano or her body surfaces. Not being a lawyer I don't see any grounds for a lawsuit. I expect he will attempt once again to collect the $1.5 million after a year has passed.
I knew after he was released there'd be interviews with Baez at his side.

Giordano will definately try to collect. Unconscionable greed.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:02 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,670,985 times
Quote:

I saw 10 minutes of it and changed the channel. Baez reminds me of a used car salesman. And, the defendant, what a creep too. They really make a great "couple" from hel*.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:40 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,350,834 times
Quote:
Jose Baez is facing two Bar complaints stemming from the Casey Anthony case.

Two complaints against Jose Baez have gone to a grievance committee, Florida Bar confirms.

It is not exactly clear what the two complaints involve, but they do cover Baez's representation of Casey Anthony, according to Francine Walker with the Bar.

Jose Baez is under investigation by Florida Bar - OrlandoSentinel.com

This doesn't surprise me. Baez is a pig. Now defending another piece of garbage!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime