Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 12:07 PM

26,798 posts, read 26,927,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik4me View Post
You mean his dead brother's widow? Agree.
She should have been looked at more seriously- there is no way she did not know of her husband's activities
Most recent information I could find on Katherine Russell.

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-h...n-bombers-wife
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2020, 10:54 AM

2,176 posts, read 1,331,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Most recent information I could find on Katherine Russell.

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-h...n-bombers-wife
They could not charge her as an accessory after she looked up what are the rewards to a Muslim wife if her husband is dead from a terrorist act?
Hope, the FBI can track any monies to her from the radical organizations: is it coming to her through Tsarnayevs sisters via the terrorist organizations from abroad?
Did the FBI vet her new husband- he might be the terrorist money channel.

She/her family was smart to lawyer up, but I pray that our FBI agents are smart too. We have traitors among us, resulting in innocent victims who need justice served

Old 09-28-2020, 01:43 PM

5,724 posts, read 4,322,605 times
Quote:
They could not charge her as an accessory after she looked up what are the rewards to a Muslim wife if her husband is dead from a terrorist act?

How do you know it was she who did that search?

Old 09-29-2020, 08:51 PM

2,176 posts, read 1,331,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
How do you know it was she who did that search?
Are you saying that her terrorist's husband logged in into her computer to just look up that specific information?
While he was following radical internet personalities and researching bombs making on his?

He did not need to look this information up: he is of a Chechen nationality and was already pretty familiar with the system of paying to so called "black widows"- that what the terrorists did/do in Russia.

I am not even sure he cared for his wife's future very much judging on the testimony about their relationship.

First, she is an American with a well-off family. (His family was an immigrant family, who lived on welfare- all of them! In his mind his wife could too, if something happened)

The most important part why he would not look into that information- because he was not planning to die/commit a terrorist suicide - he was not a religious fanatic looking to "meet virgins"- he just was a Muslim and hated the US, Russia, the West!

The FBI just was not that familiar with this important cultural difference compare to some other terrorists in the world completely under the spell of "jihad against the infidels" and becoming a "martyr"

She saw, knew what he was up to and being smarter than him correctly predicted what his fate could/would be. Her husband underestimated the tenacity and the reach of the US LEO
And she looked up for that pay out for herself and her daughter- as she was a willing part of that system of hatred, death and rewards for the murders of the innocents

Last edited by Nik4me; 09-29-2020 at 09:07 PM..

Old 09-29-2020, 09:30 PM

5,724 posts, read 4,322,605 times
Quote:
Are you saying that her terrorist's husband logged in into her computer to just look up that specific information?
I said nothing of the like. I don't know how much he used her computer, if at all. Do you know that he didn't?

Quote:

While he was following radical internet personalities and researching bombs making on his?

He did not need to look this information up: he is of a Chechen nationality and was already pretty familiar with the system of paying to so called "black widows"- that what the terrorists did/do in Russia.

I am not even sure he cared for his wife's future very much judging on the testimony about their relationship.

First, she is an American with a well-off family. (His family was an immigrant family, who lived on welfare- all of them! In his mind his wife could too, if something happened)

The most important part why he would not look into that information- because he was not planning to die/commit a terrorist suicide - he was not a religious fanatic looking to "meet virgins"- he just was a Muslim and hated the US, Russia, the West!

Then why would the wife look it up?

Quote:
The FBI just was not that familiar with this important cultural difference compare to some other terrorists in the world completely under the spell of "jihad against the infidels" and becoming a "martyr"

She saw, knew what he was up to and being smarter than him correctly predicted what his fate could/would be. Her husband underestimated the tenacity and the reach of the US LEO
And she looked up for that pay out for herself and her daughter- as she was a willing part of that system of hatred, death and rewards for the murders of the innocents

Perhaps, but I think you'd have a hard time proving it. You're making a lot of assumptions or at least not supporting them. If I was a juror I might be suspicious that she knew more but I could not convict based on what you've told me

Old 03-04-2022, 05:27 PM

26,798 posts, read 26,927,806 times
The Supreme Court on Friday (3/4/22) reinstated the death penalty for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, ruling that a lower federal court had provided him a fair trial despite the national media frenzy that surrounded the 2013 attack.

In a case that thrust the debate over the death penalty to the fore, the Biden administration successfully sought to overturn an appeals court ruling that tossed Tsarnaev's sentence over the way his trial was handled.

A 6-3 majority of the Supreme Court rejected the idea the trial was unfair.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...7O9?li=BBnb7Kz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime