Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 10:42 AM

911 posts, read 2,375,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
- Going out on weekends is bad
- Not caring about pop culture is bad (stuff like American Idol)
- Not caring about fashion is bad
- Not going to church is bad
- Having non-conventional political views, like Green politics or libertarian, is bad
- Eating fried foods is bad

- i go out on the weekend cause i work and workout all week
- i dont care about pop culture like american idol cause it sucks
- my jeans and t shirt is fashion enough for me
- i dont go to church
- i dont care about politics cause left,right,green,conservitave,liberal, none of them are gonna make my life any better
- i had a nice big fat fried cheezeburger yesterday and it was good

well i guess im doomed hahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 10:01 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,383,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Sorry, Samston, you were the guy who came on here claiming that everyone made fun of you when you left the house, literally. I am not buying that "countless psychiatrists" have told you these things just on the absurdity of the statements alone. Add to that the paranoid-driven and completely baseless assertions you make here, and it is even less credible.

How many is "countless", by the way? For someone who thinks so little of Psychiatry, how would you see so many of these professionals that you would lose count?
Most I have ever seen.

I won't post in this thread again, since it's not fair on anybody else.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:49 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Quote:
Most I have ever seen.

I won't post in this thread again, since it's not fair on anybody else.
Samston, no one asked you to go away. We asked you to elaborate and to stop making sweeping generalizations. Oversensitive, yes?

Old 03-06-2010, 09:52 PM

Oh yes, and I meant to say I've never bought into pop culture or fashion and I have somewhat strange political and religious views and I've never asked the opinion of a P on those b/c it's none of their business. I like what I like. But I have the feeling that this isn't exactly what they said to you--it surely had to be in the context of something else.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Oh yes, and I meant to say I've never bought into pop culture or fashion and I have somewhat strange political and religious views and I've never asked the opinion of a P on those b/c it's none of their business. I like what I like. But I have the feeling that this isn't exactly what they said to you--it surely had to be in the context of something else.
Yes it is. It's how they operate, always looking to oppress and subjugate. It's the essence of psychiatry as a discipline.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Samston, no one asked you to go away. We asked you to elaborate and to stop making sweeping generalizations. Oversensitive, yes?
I know nobody told me to do so.

But i don't want this to be a mope thread. I've promised myself from now on to be positive.

I still stand by my statement that psychiatry is a fraud.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
I know nobody told me to do so.

But i don't want this to be a mope thread. I've promised myself from now on to be positive.

I still stand by my statement that psychiatry is a fraud.
Semantics dear. You've already twisted my words, which makes me think you also twisted those of the P's. I said "asked," not "told." Huge distinction.

As for oppression and subjugation: I went to a P a few years ago to get help for my lifelong symptoms of AD/HD and told her of my dream to travel around the world. Less than a year later I was in Australia and traveled to 15 countries over the next 11 months and now I'm working on my dream to be a teacher. How is that oppression? Though she was a Christian woman, not once did she tell me that I ought to be going to church; and pop culture, fashion and politics never once came up.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM

You must have struck lucky.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I don't believe this.

All psychiatrists are just out to plot and discredit people. All are out to plot and discredit me. It's just the values of the discipline.

All have always told me that not exercising is unhealthy. But millions around the world don't do it, are they unhealthy too?

All have told me that going to church is unhealthy too. But I dislike religion, so who are they to say I should?

I know I said I wouldn't be negative in this thread, but I want to vent. I don't need any "psychiatrist" to tell me how to live my life, and based on his/her beliefs and not facts.

To solution to my problems is to be mentally equal, and nobody should have any problem with this. They cannot do or say anything against it. People act as if they would hit me if i were, but it's jail for them, i don't care. they can enjoy their bitchdom and non-consensual sex there plenty.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,108 times
Default My life with a Sociopath for the past 8 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlaur View Post
Sociopaths are all about winning and since they have no conscience they spend all there time trying to dominate, manipulate and control every aspect of your life. The get mean, browbeat and actually use a form of brainwashing by getting you so sleep deprived and undernourished that you don't know which end is up. Then after they have threatened to leave they get nice for a few short days to bring you up and then do it all over again. If you get fed up and threaten to be done with them they will keep up the front of being charming, loving and wonderful until they feel safe that they have you under control again, and then will go back to the emotional abuse. My recommendation is to face the fact you fell for a fantasy that does not exist, that they cannot be cured and are sick and will end up taking your family, friends and sanity and get away with no contact at all. Don't listen to the lies which they are oh so good at

This pretty much matches the guy I've been involved with. I'll call him by one of several nick names he goes by D. As I've worked or volunteered during periods over the last 8 years, I've known something was wrong and tried setting up meetings with a psychiatrist which he never attended. I'm sure he uses a daily basis, its called Meth. This guy was homeless when we met and I allowed him to stay with me hopefully to help him get his life back on track. After a while he was controlling my life and I had to break away. He's now living with a 65 year old man and would visit me from time to time complaining about all the drugs/sex partners and issues stemming from their association. The last time he came by I wasn't home, he called to ask when I was returning I mentioned 5-10mins. When I arrived, he started screaming and slamming things. I asked him to leave or I would call the Police. He left slamming my door. I text D telling him he must get some help asap. Can anyone suggest a referral free service where he can go for help before its too late ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime