Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2016, 12:56 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,491,332 times

Advertisements

I was convinced Bob did it until we got to the trial and found out how sloppy the police had been. They didn't even test the food wrapper to find out if someone else could have eaten it. Because if Anna ate it, she didn't die till her stomach emptied. She did not die as soon as she got home as the police claim IF she ate that fast food.

She sure had a lot of strange people in her life, didn't she?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2016, 07:35 PM

2,510 posts, read 2,073,191 times
Dang it, I fell asleep abt the last 30 mins. But I read on the Dateline FB page that alot of people didn't agree w/bob's guilty verdict.
I'm sure I'll catch a rerun soon to watch...

Old 12-11-2016, 08:17 PM

5,581 posts, read 6,506,670 times
I missed it because I thought it started at 9 when it actually started at 8, so I missed the first hour. I will not watch any show or movie if I miss the beginning, too much information is missed to follow the story. I, too, will have to catch the rerun. :-(

Old 12-11-2016, 08:30 PM

2,182 posts, read 2,319,833 times
Yes, she had a lot of people in her life... I wasn't convinced Bob did it.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:22 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,328,918 times
The bad thing about these shows is, I don't think we get to see all the evidence. Based on the evidence they show I couldn't have convicted Bob or most of the other defendents on other episodes.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
I missed it because I thought it started at 9 when it actually started at 8, so I missed the first hour. I will not watch any show or movie if I miss the beginning, too much information is missed to follow the story. I, too, will have to catch the rerun. :-(
I'm the same way MT. You can watch the whole thing online if you're into that sort of thing. Free at nbc.

Watch Dateline "Someone Was Waiting" Episode - NBC.com

Old 12-12-2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slytrix View Post
The bad thing about these shows is, I don't think we get to see all the evidence. Based on the evidence they show I couldn't have convicted Bob or most of the other defendents on other episodes.
I'm always glad when another program does the same story. They often approach from a different angle and include little bits that weren't in the other program. I don't remember changing my mind on the verdict, but I have had things click and make more sense.

Too bad we all don't have the time and inclination to read through trial transcripts. I'm afraid that's the only way we'll get to know all the facts presented to the jury. But that still won't give us ALL the evidence in the case that the prosecutor decided not to present or that one side got the judge to throw out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime