Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 10:14 AM

6,704 posts, read 5,930,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
GZ got out of his car...end of story...Trayvon Martin would still be alive today and GZ well he'd still be a d-bag...
What crystal ball do you own, because I badly need one to help with my investments, stock predictions, electoral bets, etc.?

Martin was an up-and-coming thug with suspected involvement in local burglaries. He might very well be behind bars today, or dead from an armed robbery gone bad, or a drug deal gone bad. He was on that trajectory.

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch person and after spotting Martin from his car, got out and followed him on foot, while talking to the 911 dispatcher. The dispatcher asked him to stop following him, and he returned to his car. Martin confronted him as he returned to his car and the rest is history.

In this country there's no law against getting out of one's vehicle. However there are laws against pinning someone to the ground, breaking his nose and banging his head repeatedly against the pavement. And there are laws that allow the person being assaulted to defend himself using deadly force.

In my opinion, there are several d-bags in this story: Martin, the Martin family and their lawyer, and the guy in the White House who sided with them. But Zimmerman is no criminal. Just a zealous man who was angry at all the d-baggery going down in his neighborhood.

Old 05-01-2017, 10:19 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,161,537 times
Sooner or later he will turn up - probably in another gunfight or some other personal dispute that gets carried to far - he is too stupid not to just disappear into the background.

Old 05-01-2017, 10:50 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Default Where is George Zimmerman now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
Self-explanatory. ?
George Zimmerman answers your questions

https://youtu.be/QiSr_nwUuT0

Old 05-01-2017, 02:31 PM

1,949 posts, read 4,421,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Hopefully Zimmerman is in his own personal hell.
Hopefully if somebody that can overpower you bashes your skull off of concrete making you fear for your life and you LEGALLY defending yourself people wish you the same.

You can debate all day long what led up to that moment, but don't be so ignorant to ignore the fact that in the end Martins actions justified Zimmermans.

Old 05-01-2017, 04:43 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
I have it on good authority that he is being added to the White House staff as an advisor to the POTUS.
I wouldn't be surprised.

Old 05-01-2017, 07:13 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
What crystal ball do you own, because I badly need one to help with my investments, stock predictions, electoral bets, etc.?

Martin was an up-and-coming thug with suspected involvement in local burglaries. He might very well be behind bars today, or dead from an armed robbery gone bad, or a drug deal gone bad. He was on that trajectory.

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch person and after spotting Martin from his car, got out and followed him on foot, while talking to the 911 dispatcher. The dispatcher asked him to stop following him, and he returned to his car. Martin confronted him as he returned to his car and the rest is history.

In this country there's no law against getting out of one's vehicle. However there are laws against pinning someone to the ground, breaking his nose and banging his head repeatedly against the pavement. And there are laws that allow the person being assaulted to defend himself using deadly force.

In my opinion, there are several d-bags in this story: Martin, the Martin family and their lawyer, and the guy in the White House who sided with them. But Zimmerman is no criminal. Just a zealous man who was angry at all the d-baggery going down in his neighborhood.
Oh stop who is the one using a crystal ball? When you are a member of a neighborhood watch your job is to alert the police and nothing more...he was told to remain in his car and he chose not to which GZ (based on his penchant for attacking females) only did because he had a gun...Martin was doing nothing illegal that night...that's what counts here...not some hypothetical future scenario you cooked up so excuse GZ of murder!!!

Old 05-01-2017, 07:27 PM

6,377 posts, read 5,492,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post

Wow this is dumb. Do you not see the irony in the two bolded paragraphs?

Old 05-01-2017, 07:37 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Oh stop who is the one using a crystal ball? When you are a member of a neighborhood watch your job is to alert the police and nothing more...he was told to remain in his car and he chose not to which GZ (based on his penchant for attacking females) only did because he had a gun...Martin was doing nothing illegal that night...that's what counts here...not some hypothetical future scenario you cooked up so excuse GZ of murder!!!
GZ did nothing illegal either...

Old 05-01-2017, 11:15 PM

4,314 posts, read 3,995,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
I have it on good authority that he is being added to the White House staff as an advisor to the POTUS.
I doubt Trump will be calling him his hypothetical son, though.

President Trump is more picky who he adds to his hypothetical family tree compared to the last president.

Old 05-01-2017, 11:15 PM

70 posts, read 61,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snatale1 View Post
Ya, He probably can't wait to have his head smashed off of concrete repeatedly again by a known criminal with an attitude problem. People love that kind of stuff.
Smashed?? No bruises on the back of Zimmerman's head, just a couple of 1/8th and 1/4 inch fine cuts. Probably from his own zipper when wrestling in the soft grass where all of this took place.

Trayvon had never been arrested for anything. Zimmerman had been arrested for acts of violence (including assaulting a police) and never stopped threatening innocent people with guns.

People really love blaming black kids!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime