Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2008, 01:38 PM

21 posts, read 52,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
The grandmother justified her own lying. She said something like “so I stretched the truth; that doesn’t make me a liar” it just irks me that this lady has an answer for everything except where Caylee is. When she did the phone interview with Nancy Grace she tried to say those pictures were two years old but Nancy countered it by saying several of the pictures were time stamped and she came back with “so what if she parties. That’s what girls her age do” WHAT? I don’t know any girls, her age or otherwise, who would go out partying if their child was missing.

Agree completely. I am, frankly at a loss for words on this whole deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 08:14 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,429,096 times
oh joy. Something else about which we may never know the whole truth.

There is a report that the police (investigators) were able to ping Casey's cell phone to the woods near the Orlando Airport around June 16th. The airport is just minutes from the grandparents' home.

I'm searching for this now. Will post a link when I find one.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:16 PM

889 posts, read 2,406,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I know this is going to sound crazy, but this whole story seems to parrot the movie "Gone Baby Gone"
Yup, that's what I said a few yards back...I saw that movie and a lightbulb went off in my head

Old 08-14-2008, 08:52 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
I saw a report that she took a friend to the airport and also picked her up. I do not know when she did this but it is the same girl Casey took $700 from. ???

There are also stories that Caylee may have died accidently. Now, don't you think a girl like Casey who CRAVES attention would milk attention from an accidental death???

Nope, I think she killed her intenionally...or in a rage.

Old 08-16-2008, 02:19 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Well it looks like Casey will be out soon

Caylee Anthony's mother set to bond out of jail? -- OrlandoSentinel.com (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-caylee1608aug16,0,4717404.story - broken link)

Old 08-16-2008, 11:27 PM

2,743 posts, read 14,295,855 times
Maybe I watch too much Law & Order or CSI, but what the heck is taking so long on the forensics from the car trunk and whatnot??

Old 08-16-2008, 11:43 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,429,096 times
I'm thinking that they have the results and are keeping them very close to their vests, so to speak.

Old 08-17-2008, 12:06 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Maybe they will be able to charge her with something more substantial BEFORE she is released this afternoon...we can only hope that little girl will come home soon, one way or the other.

Old 08-17-2008, 01:27 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_flawless View Post
Maybe I watch too much Law & Order or CSI, but what the heck is taking so long on the forensics from the car trunk and whatnot??
You watch too much L&O and CSI. Counties do not have a $300,000 budget to spend on every death they investigate. If they did, the counties would go bankrupt or the people would as property taxes and county sales taxes rose sky high to cover the costs.

Tests also take several weeks to several months, depending on the back-log at state crime labs, as well as the nature of the test.

Old 08-17-2008, 03:46 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,170,731 times
The mother is directly involved.
Either she did something really bad to the child or knows someone who did or where the child is at. (Hopefully still alive)
She is a nut case. What kind of parent would not cooperate with the authorities in any way they possibly could to find a missing child and bring that child back to family and safety.
What kind of person could put the rest of the childs relatives through the agony of imagening what might have happened to the child.
Sooner or later the truth will come out. The mother will be at the center of whatever the cause or result may be.
A loving parent does not respond or act the way she does if a beloved child is missing.
I think she knows what, where, and when, happened to the little girl.
I hope she gets the same treatment that her child got if she is ever found guilty of contributing to, trying to hide any info, or causing the event.
I get really mad about these kinds of things.
I would like for my six kids to have some time with the mother.
Then after they got through with her my wife would take care of whatever was left of her.
Me and my family would make the mother suffer.
But only if she had been proven guilty. We would never want to hurt an innocent person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime