Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 12:30 PM

532 posts, read 1,177,205 times

Advertisements

I drive EVERYWHERE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 12:30 PM

28 posts, read 54,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
I drive cab so I can try to make note of some when I'm working tomorrow and the weekend and get back to you? If so, just PM me and remind me please.

As far as Bella Vista, never rented there myself, however looking at the map I know where it is. (Grant/Country Club area). It's in the area we consider Midtown which has some older decent places mixed in with some so-so places and some college living. Now people are not going to automatically point you into this area due to the mix I speak of. However doing the job I do, I get to go to numerous places all over Tucson so I can tell you looking at the map that this is in an area that has a lot of little townhome complexes due to U of A students. I have a good female customer that lives down the street from Bella Vista. They seem relatively new and the neighborhood quiet. Again, PM me a reminder and I can try to go check out the area and I work graveyard so I'd see it at night when it's most likely to be iffy if it would be
Perfect - that gives me an idea of where Bella Vista is. I will nail down some actual townhome names and send them on to you. I don't want to end up in an area of strictly college living - I"m beyond that phase of my life LOL, nor do I want to be 'in' downtown. The hiking and biking trail thing is important to me, but 'am willing to make reasonable treks to get to them. The fact that your driving area covers most of Tucson would really help for north, northwest, west and east. And it's clear that you get the 'is it iffy' possibility.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:46 PM

Yeah, if an area is going to be iffy, I'll see it between the hours of 7p-7a that I work.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:33 PM

10 posts, read 10,087 times
Midwest4. I live in the sw corner of central. South of the rillito and w of Swan. been there since 1998. there are several townhouses/patio home communities in that area. I don't know what others experiences are for the crossroads of Columbus and fFt Lowell. I have found it to be quiet, safe. I am not afraid to take a walk in the neighborhood at night. we are right there on the rillito walking , biking path, which goes to the nw and s e . I would not walk the Rillito at night tho. lots of shopping, gas sta, places to eat, fine dining. Columbus ends south of the rillito and there is a new cul de sac for parkings, and lots of people with dogs take their dogs for a run in the wash. people often comment about the great location. check out Town and Country, Lazy Creek, Creekside.

Old 07-25-2012, 10:33 PM

I know which area you're speaking of Aztulipe. It's what I call a border area of the really nice and the iffy. However saying that, I would feel safe there too myself. Those townhomes look pretty decent.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:23 PM

Went and visited Bella Vista last night/ this morning. Very quiet area, nice looking place. Looks to be a mix of condos and apartments maybe, some being townhomes. It used to be Seneca Apartments. Probably worth a look.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:45 PM

339 posts, read 832,908 times
Quote:
Went and visited Bella Vista last night/ this morning. Very quiet area, nice looking place. Looks to be a mix of condos and apartments maybe, some being townhomes. It used to be Seneca Apartments. Probably worth a look.
Hi Subie, do you drive your cab near the foothills mall area?

Old 07-29-2012, 10:03 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,704,817 times
Quote:
WOW, Subie . . . I'm impressed.

Taking the time and the effort to check out a location is a beautiful gesture.

! ! ! ! ! !

Old 07-30-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztulipe View Post
Midwest4. I live in the sw corner of central. South of the rillito and w of Swan. been there since 1998. there are several townhouses/patio home communities in that area. I don't know what others experiences are for the crossroads of Columbus and fFt Lowell. I have found it to be quiet, safe. I am not afraid to take a walk in the neighborhood at night. we are right there on the rillito walking , biking path, which goes to the nw and s e . I would not walk the Rillito at night tho. lots of shopping, gas sta, places to eat, fine dining. Columbus ends south of the rillito and there is a new cul de sac for parkings, and lots of people with dogs take their dogs for a run in the wash. people often comment about the great location. check out Town and Country, Lazy Creek, Creekside.
Aztulipe - Thank you for your suggestion. I will add it my list. With a name to go on it makes it easier to pin down exactly what complex I'm looking for. Very appreciated

Old 07-30-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Subie2 - you are the nicest, really....thank you for checking out Bella Vista. It's also on my list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson