Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2018, 08:07 AM

2 posts, read 2,623 times

Advertisements

Hi my husband and I are thinking about moving to sahurita to retire there,our move would be in 2023,that’s when we would moved there,We live in Santa Maria ca,right now...how ever California is becoming so expensive to live here.we are trying to fine out all that we can.about the area....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2018, 12:03 PM

1,388 posts, read 1,861,313 times
Just wondering how you decided on Sahuarita. Sahuarita is more of a planned community with pretty dense neighborhoods and more of a mix of ages as opposed to Green Valley which borders Sahuarita just to the south. Green Valley is more of a retirement community mainly consisting of numerous HOA's and age restricted, but there are a few enclaves without HOA's or age restriction (I live in one of those places), I believe Sahuarita is also mainly HOA's as well. Let me give you a few links to explore. First, there is the official Sahuarita official site: Sahuarita, AZ - Official Website | Official Website Then there is my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8U...e_polymer=true and if you happen to choose Green Valley, please see this site: http://www.gvrec.org/

If you have any questions after checking out those sites, just ask, I will check back. Good luck!!!

Old 06-05-2018, 04:27 PM

461 posts, read 1,313,917 times
There are a few neighborhoods in Sahuarita that are not densely packed neighborhoods. You could look at Sahuarita Highlands (1-2 acre lots but not many homes go up for sale), Las Colonias, La Canada Norte, Rancho Buena vista. I know there are a couple of others but can't recall the names. Green Valley is right there too so I wouldn't rule it out especially if you are retired. Avoid Rancho Sahuarita. It's very packed and noisy. I've lived in Sahuarita/GV since 2001. I really like it. It has enough amenities for me plus Tucson is less than a half hour away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson