Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 05:39 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,095,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
AHHHHH So my sixth sense was indeed correct lol... I mean why tho? what relation does he have with Allison? I guess his feelings for Aria are not real then>?
I think its going to end up being nothing. Either its going to be like Toby or they're going to say Ezra was somehow following the girls because he was worried about Aria.

I remember reading an interview that Ian Harding (who plays Ezra) gave with Buzzfeed after the last episode, and he said something along the lines of how Ezra and Aria are heading for a reconciliation, Ezra's feelings for her are real, and that Ezra was not a sociopath or a killer. If Ezra was really A I don't see how his feelings for Aria could be real even though he had been terrorizing her and her friends for the past year or two (how long is it supposed to be now, the show isn't in real time so I'm always forgetting). Also to be A he would have to be a sociopath or at least a killer, so to say that just isn't what his character is like doesn't fit with what was supposedly revealed.

I think its going to end up being that Ezra is working for A in order for A to do Ezra a favor. Ezra wants Malcolm back (even though its not his kid, but the show is nuts) and A has promised to make it happen if Ezra goes along with some of the schemes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2013, 02:29 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,059,737 times
The show HAS dragged on too long. I could see if people have given up on the show.
They DID make it pretty clear that Ezra is A.

Old 10-20-2013, 08:27 AM

The new season begins on Tuesday - followed by Ravenswood.

Old 10-20-2013, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
The new season begins on Tuesday - followed by Ravenswood.
It is just a Halloween episode on Tuesday. I don't think the new season will start until around January. They did the same last year.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:53 AM

This episode was a preview of "Ravenswood". Nicole Gale Anderson left "Beauty and the Beast" to star on this show.
Allison is alive after all of that time.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:45 AM

1,248 posts, read 2,173,488 times
Ugh. They spent the whole episode running around doing nothing. I should have just watched the last five minutes.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:34 AM

This thread has been dormant for awhile. Is anyone still watching this show?
Aria appears to be getting back with Ezra, not knowing that he is A.
Allison is definitely alive.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:23 AM

The season finale was last night. Allison is alive but Ezra was killed and he was not A, although he claimed to know who A was.
In my opinion, this show has dragged on too long. The girls are in the mid to late 20's. They can't play high school girls forever. FIVE years ago, Lucy Hale played a college freshman in a TV movie.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
In my opinion, this show has dragged on too long. The girls are in the mid to late 20's. They can't play high school girls forever. FIVE years ago, Lucy Hale played a college freshman in a TV movie.
It's pretty normal for tv to have mid twenty year olds playing teenagers. It's better anyway that the girls on this show are so much older then there characters since it seems like every adult male on the show has a thing for these high schoolers.

Old 10-17-2016, 02:17 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,546,763 times
Geez, nobody knows who A is yet??? I just started watching this on DVD. I'm on epi 10 of the first season and I was thinking the season finale would tell us who A is. Guess I've got a long haul if I ever want to find out.

This is a pretty good show. I thought it would be a silly tween show but it's actually not too insipid. Keeps me wanting to know more, so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV