Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 06:51 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,324,976 times

Advertisements

I can't watch Joy Behar at all. She is rude, loud, and thinks only she has a right to an opinion. If she were not on The View, I would like it. Until she leaves, I can't stand it. I get sick of her always taking up for Obama like she is his personal bodyguard or something. I don't care if she likes him or not; she should try to be a little more objective rather than inserting her own beliefs into every single issue.

Oprah thinks she is a goddess or something. Her head has become the biggest thing about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 06:59 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,525,248 times
I will have to agree about Oprah I just plain don't watch her anymore. Years ago her show was the first thing I turned on when I got home from work her guests were interesting, topics were good and she was somewhat down to earth. Now that she is way up there she has lost touch with the common folk. I get the feeling that she thinks she is the high and mighty prophet. I agree that she injects her thoughts into every conversation.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:02 PM

6,776 posts, read 13,584,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
awwwwww........... I think she's attractive.
PIPPY! You called Jessica Simpson fat and you think Joy is attractive????

Old 06-10-2010, 07:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,842,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
PIPPY! You called Jessica Simpson fat and you think Joy is attractive????

yep I did and I do. Jessica IS fat. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Old 06-10-2010, 07:50 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,106,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
here's my take:

Nancy Grace takes her job seriously-very seriously. Maybe too much so. But given that her fiance was murdered and she spent most of her adult life as a sort of vigilante against murderers I can "get" that she was driven with that purpose in mind. I'm glad she finally found love but wish she would relax a bit.

Joy Behar was a school teacher turned comic turned talk show host. She is funny, has a quick wit and stays pretty up to date on current events.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck began her career ( ) thanks to her Survivor exposure and marriage to a pro athlete. Why that makes her worthy of even being on any show running her sassy mouth escapes me. She tries to come off as Miss Perfection and that in itself annoys me-then she opens her mouth on topics and my brain goes numb.

Oprah--her ego is larger than her bis azz and that aint pretty. When trying to conduct an interview she never fails to associate whatever the topic is back to herself and omg she thinks she is the expert on every topic known to mankind. I always thought she was the most arrogant,egotistical,hateful person of so called celebrity status then I read the Kitty Kelly book and was surprised to find that Oprah is 10000x worse than I even imagined. Seriously she needs to come back down to earth.

And since the topic is Most Annoying / Obnoxious Woman on tv, how could Kate G not be mentioned??? Her sense of entitlement,hateful attitude and whining ranks her right up in the top 5.
theb topic is joy behar here and how people feel about her--the last person is NOT a talk show person

Old 06-10-2010, 07:54 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,106,372 times
joy is the most loud rude talk show woman on tv now,only rarely funny,followed by kathy lee,hasselback and whoppee are tied for number three,oprah--number 4 and ripa number 5---on the view the fav here is sherry

Old 06-10-2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
theb topic is joy behar here and how people feel about her--the last person is NOT a talk show person

LMAO--why did /does it not bother you that other names were mentioned? Only the KG name? You are tooooooo much!!!!!!

Old 06-10-2010, 11:35 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,048,292 times
Oh yeah, did anyone mention Tyra Banks? Her "trying to be down" with all the young girls is sooo annoying. I teach middle school & some adults can do it, some can't. However, she overdoes it to the max. Her show, while interesting at times, always goes back to her favorite subject: HER.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:36 PM

16,805 posts, read 40,065,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
No, the topic is: Is she the most annoying/obnoxious woman on TV? Last I saw, Kate plus hate is still on TV.

By the way, who died and made you moderator?

Old 06-10-2010, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Oh yeah, did anyone mention Tyra Banks? Her "trying to be down" with all the young girls is sooo annoying. I teach middle school & some adults can do it, some can't. However, she overdoes it to the max. Her show, while interesting at times, always goes back to her favorite subject: HER.
Tyra is her own biggest fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
No, the topic is: Is she the most annoying/obnoxious woman on TV? Last I saw, Kate plus hate is still on TV.

By the way, who died and made you moderator?
Kate plus hate!!! LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV