Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 03:07 PM

29,780 posts, read 34,545,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
Joy Behar is the 2nd most annoying/obnoxious woman on TV...the first would be Rosie O'Donnell....oh wait, I'm not sure Rosie counts as a woman...I'd also say that Rachel Maddow would be in the running for this honor, but once again, hardly a woman....she could probably beat down the average guy, probably has a good amount of chest hair.
Is Rosie O'Donnell even on TV anymore?

My vote goes to Rachael Ray. Can't stand her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2010, 03:33 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,500,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post

Don't know what's more annoying...her or her cutesie dialogue "Delish" "Sammy" "EVOO" etc etc.

Old 06-11-2010, 03:37 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,837,784 times
NG is the best! Most annoying is that Tyra. Do not mess with Nancy!

Old 06-11-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda120 View Post
Yes, Joy Behar got on my nerves, but no longer (don't watch her).

I hated The View. I wish(ed) all of them would SHUT UP. Stopped watching that mess years ago. Nothing worse than a bunch of overly/under/badly made-up females with flapping mouths.
I hate when they talk over each other and one gets louder, then another gets even louder. Or when one tries making a serious point (usually Whoopi) and one interrupts her or cracks a joke, then the others join in talking and laughing and veering off subject and Whoopi's point gets totally lost.

Old 06-11-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Cmon now be nice. It' a five-head!
LOL I can't decide what's bigger: her mouth (literally), her five-head, or her ego.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:06 PM

750 posts, read 1,437,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
This has got to be the dumbest thing I've read here. Get back to us when you're old. Everyone gets there if they live long enough.

I hope it was a joke.
Please read my post #40, posted at 11:23 am. It's recommended that you read all of the posts before you respond.

And yes, it was a (lame) joke.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:09 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,983,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Every once in a while I catch ABCs "The View" but Joy with her screetching pitch and loud annoying manner usually drives me away. But lately I can't seem to avoid her, she's seemingly everywhere.
She doesn't seem capable to see the other mans point of view which to me shows a lack of intelligence. The thing is though is that she thinks she is so superior and smart.
She's a nitwit. She has a voice that's like nails on a chalkboard, and an extremely annoying hyper-New York accent. And the way she expresses her opinions is just obnoxious. All in all, I avoid anything she's on.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:16 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,238,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Every once in a while I catch ABCs "The View" but Joy with her screetching pitch and loud annoying manner usually drives me away. But lately I can't seem to avoid her, she's seemingly everywhere.
She doesn't seem capable to see the other mans point of view which to me shows a lack of intelligence. The thing is though is that she thinks she is so superior and smart.

Yes--------she is the most obnoxious female on tv

(laughs like a horse, also )

Old 06-11-2010, 04:17 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,232,317 times
Yes

Old 06-11-2010, 04:20 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,539,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Is Rosie O'Donnell even on TV anymore?

No, thanks goodness I believe Rosie is gone. But Rachael Ray-really. I actually really like her, she is so peppy and nice and sweet.
To me, Joy Behar is a complete different league because she is so mean-spirited, and loud, and obnoxius.
I guess Joy never got the message that just because your louder and out shout your co-hosts doesn't mean you are right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV