Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 01:07 AM

1,194 posts, read 3,981,173 times

Advertisements

I can't wait when ABC turns her into the Bit*hlorette on a dating show. A bunch of *******s will show up and she'll begin to humiliate them with her blithering diatribe about a single mom. She'll probably wear stilettos in the episode just to show her superiority as Kate and to crush the dream of dating of woman with over $1M, emhanced breasts, a butt tightened by surgery and a hair cut that looks like a seagull took a dump. It will be grand. I'll watch her excerpts on the Soup because they accurately portray her - a source of cheap, fame whoring entertainment.

Morey Povich has years of material when the kids hit their teens. The mommy stories will be golden.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:31 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,046,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
LOL-I know but didn't wanna bust your chops.

You are 100% correct--she has made the show all about Kate. That's what it should be named......."All About Kate"
The kids are incidentals who happened to make her a celebrity AND pay her bills

Ooohh, maybe re-name is to "Kate is Enough"

She is a little enamored with herself. I doubt many people would pass up free surgery, though. She does look much better in the tummy area after the surgery. I am sure that 6 at once stretched her out.

Sometimes, is is not vanity, it is for mental sanity.

But, yeah I am with you guys all the way. She is kinda an egotistical attention grabber.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:32 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,046,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by car957 View Post
I can't wait when ABC turns her into the Bit*hlorette on a dating show. A bunch of *******s will show up and she'll begin to humiliate them with her blithering diatribe about a single mom. She'll probably wear stilettos in the episode just to show her superiority as Kate and to crush the dream of dating of woman with over $1M, emhanced breasts, a butt tightened by surgery and a hair cut that looks like a seagull took a dump. It will be grand. I'll watch her excerpts on the Soup because they accurately portray her - a source of cheap, fame whoring entertainment.

Morey Povich has years of material when the kids hit their teens. The mommy stories will be golden.

Hey, you think with all those boys DNA typing will be more difficult, like maybe 98% accuracy instead of 99.9%

Drama!

Old 06-18-2010, 02:16 AM

1,194 posts, read 3,981,173 times
Here's Kate enamoring on her breast implants. Can you say pretentious?

News - Source: Kate Gosselin's Bodyguard Advised Her on Boob Job - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com

That hair looks like a gerbil was having a bender and cutting her hair. I thought TLC spent $70K on that last year.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:22 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,253,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrah View Post
Ooohh, maybe re-name is to "Kate is Enough"

She is a little enamored with herself. I doubt many people would pass up free surgery, though. She does look much better in the tummy area after the surgery. I am sure that 6 at once stretched her out.

Sometimes, is is not vanity, it is for mental sanity.

But, yeah I am with you guys all the way. She is kinda an egotistical attention grabber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by car957 View Post
Here's Kate enamoring on her breast implants. Can you say pretentious?

News - Source: Kate Gosselin's Bodyguard Advised Her on Boob Job - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com

That hair looks like a gerbil was having a bender and cutting her hair. I thought TLC spent $70K on that last year.

LMAO, sidrah! How about "Enough Kate"?

$70K on THAT haircut? It looks like crap!!!

Old 06-18-2010, 08:11 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,575,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
My hat is off to anyone who has eight kids and my tax dollars isn't having to feed them. I don't care what they do for a living.
Amen!

And let me just say, if I had 8 children, no less 6 AT ONCE, you better believe I'd accept a free tummy tuck and boob job. Anyone who says they wouldn't...I'd question their sanity.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:00 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,101,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
My hat is off to anyone who has eight kids and my tax dollars isn't having to feed them. I don't care what they do for a living.

amen to that this thread should have the love word eliminated and replaced by i am jealous of kate because in its place

Old 06-18-2010, 09:05 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,249,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
amen to that this thread should have the love word eliminated and replaced by i am jealous of kate because in its place
Jealous of being a single mom to 8 kids???? Are you insane? Jealous of being even a married mom of 8 kids? heck no! I'll take my life any day over that. If I wanted a tummy tuck and a boob job that bad, I'd get them. Fortunately I don't need either

Old 06-18-2010, 09:21 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,185,843 times
I personally prefer KRATE is ENOUGH

Old 06-18-2010, 12:12 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,829,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
.......so start a thread titled that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV