Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 12:14 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,560,305 times

Advertisements

All I can say is I can't wait until the first tell-all book by one of the kids comes out......I wonder who will write it and how old they will be when they do.

Since they've been schooled in selling their private life to the media since they were in the womb, I'm guessing it might happen earlier rather than later.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:44 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,692,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrah View Post
Hey, you think with all those boys DNA typing will be more difficult, like maybe 98% accuracy instead of 99.9%

Drama!

That will be all moot, when the Gosselin kids' kids all come out looking exactly like Jon. Those boys better not get any girl pregnant, cause whatever you think of him, he has some powerful genes!

Old 06-18-2010, 03:47 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,692,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by car957 View Post
I can't wait when ABC turns her into the Bit*hlorette on a dating show. A bunch of *******s will show up and she'll begin to humiliate them with her blithering diatribe about a single mom. She'll probably wear stilettos in the episode just to show her superiority as Kate and to crush the dream of dating of woman with over $1M, emhanced breasts, a butt tightened by surgery and a hair cut that looks like a seagull took a dump. It will be grand. I'll watch her excerpts on the Soup because they accurately portray her - a source of cheap, fame whoring entertainment.

Morey Povich has years of material when the kids hit their teens. The mommy stories will be golden.
Like I said, the only ones who will show up to the B*tchelorette are the masochists, the golddiggers and the insane.

After the "winner" is crowned, he'll get beaten up verbally by Kate (a virtual certainty) and physically by the jealous Kiwi "bodyguard" Steve (also a virtual certainty).

Old 06-18-2010, 04:16 PM

1,272 posts, read 2,377,169 times
Neither hate nor love her but I am over her and everyones fascination with her.
I just wish she and Jon would fade away from public life but that is never going to happen as they are addicted to it.
Why for months has either Kate or Jon been on every magazine cover?
What have they done to deserve this kind of fame besides being horrible parents?
Face it Kate (and Jon) found a way to parlay their 8 children into a paycheck which they will keep milking till the cow runs dry or those kids sue for emacipation as minors. They may have started out with good intentions but once the money came rolling in it was no longer about the kids but about how much they could bank.
They have turned their childrens lives into reality show that now the kids think it's "normal" to always be filmed.
Also if I see or hear one more time how Kate is doing so much for her kids and how hard it is I'm going to spit. Why doesn't she mention the nannies she has taking care of the kids and the household help? She also avoids mention of all of the freebies and donations that floated to her and Jon from the show exposure. God forbid the true tally of her (and Jons) accumation of goodies and avarice comes out.
I give her credit for managing to stay quiet and sit back while Jon imploded so she would appear as the perfect mom but honestly that was all media manipulation on her part.
So I avoid TLC when that show is on and won't buy anything with her or Jon on the cover or between the pages. Please don't anyone else or this horror will continue.
I just wish that both her and Jons 15 minutes of fame were up.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:58 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,486,704 times
To all the Kate bashers. Why pay so much attention to someone you don't like? I usually ignore the people who annoy me.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:24 PM

609 posts, read 1,261,393 times
im sick of her. i didnt hate/love her before. i didnt watch her show...the idea of it didnt excite me...but now im SO sick of her. i wish she'd go away.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:24 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,229,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
amen to that this thread should have the love word eliminated and replaced by i am jealous of kate because in its place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
To all the Kate bashers. Why pay so much attention to someone you don't like? I usually ignore the people who annoy me.

Oh, auntie, when will you learn that none of us are jealous! I know, you won't. You go ahead and stay in your world of denial and "tsk, tsk" anyone who does not share your views of Mother Kate.

Why? Because she put her live and the lives of her children on national tv, that's why! I ignore people who annoy me in real life too but this is different. Where else can you see someone change right before your very eyes?

Old 06-18-2010, 07:58 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,537,550 times
So sorry, this is the TV thread and posts should be on the shows. Feel free to start a thread about the show (episodes, etc.) Thanks all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.