Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2010, 01:33 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,247,913 times

Advertisements

LOL, see now, I like Jimmy J and hope he's around for a L-O-N-G time. I think he added humor whether it be intentional or not. They gave him lots of camera play and that caught him with some pretty priceless expressions - lol. (I guess in his business he doesn't have to deal with chatty goat girls very often - lol).

Old 09-16-2010, 02:00 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,217,453 times
as a NON feetsball fan, I don't know Jimmy Johnson from Adam....other then 'He's the guy that can't get it up."

That being said....if the OL Phogies [and I am one] vote hime out they are history....they need leadership....and they did right be dumping Goat girl.....even if she DID make that decision for them with her chattering.

As for the youngn's....HOLY MOTHER OF....what a bunch of namby pamby's

This is gonna be a GOOOOOD season he he he

Old 09-16-2010, 02:02 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,815,700 times
I like Jimmy Johnson so far but im not liking the young team they have too many egos.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:15 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,247,913 times
I just hope The "Youngin's" (as Poster dynimagelv refers to them above, lol) packed some cans of protein shakes because from their looks, they are entering the game thin from the get-go. Might be a boney season. lol.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:17 PM

4,364 posts, read 6,558,201 times
The Goat Farmer had to have been put there as a first vote throw-away. No way she makes it past casting with anyone having the thought in their mind that she would come into this game with so much as a clue. Oh wait, she did, her husband's prediction that she'd be voted off first. Didn't have to be much of a psychic now did he?

Old 09-16-2010, 02:20 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,842,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
The Goat Farmer had to have been put there as a first vote throw-away. No way she makes it past casting with anyone having the thought in their mind that she would come into this game with so much as a clue. Oh wait, she did, her husband's prediction that she'd be voted off first. Didn't have to be much of a psychic now did he?
Why?
I must have missed something. I didn't get why she was voted off before anyone else; especially Mr Meltdown after the challenge. That was freakin bizarre!

Old 09-16-2010, 02:29 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,815,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nytom View Post
i bet someone is going to hide that girl's leg somewhere!
lol

Old 09-16-2010, 02:35 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,572,963 times
I hope Jimmy Johnson stays for an extended period of time.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:57 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,414,192 times
If Jimmy Johson stays for more than 4 hours then he should contact his doctor!

Old 09-16-2010, 03:03 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,242,166 times
Oh my word can y'all believe my computer monitor started going out yesterday!~~~~ Stupid monitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Tami n Jax n Skippypiddles are all here so yep this is official enough for me.....
Awwwww you're making me blush here but thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
On the other hand, it appears that I'm taking all of this much to seriously. Well, yeah, I do. Survivor is a big deal in my TV life.
You're in the right thread then now scoot over & quit hogging the couch will ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Well, not for those of us on Pacific time. But I'm glad folks are looking forward. It may take a week or two to identify the most distinctively entertaining tool among the castaways. Accents help but can't govern; for example, Boston Rob has a huge accent, but never said anything amusingly dippy. Anyway, hope it'll still be amusing.
Good time to remind everybody we have different time zone friends posting in this thread. So if you post something the west coast hasn't had time to see yet please use the "show/hide" button. Thank you.

Westies just to be on the safe side I'd be careful coming into this thread until I viewed the epi. We don't want another deal like last year right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I bet someone is going to hide that girl's leg somewhere!
Hope we don't have that mean of players this season that would be really low. Why I only know one person, Russhole, that would go that low.
Spoiler
Sorry tami I am talking about your man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Dimples is looking good.
Hey, hey, hey now those could be fightin' words. Y'all know Dimples & I have been together 23 years so back off my man. Actually he does look good even if he has a little more wrinkles than we were first started. Still love him warts & all.

Welcome newbies & repeaters to a fun thread~~~ don't get your panties in a bunch until you have read enough to get the flavor of this thread please. We have a grand time in here even when we disagree we do it with style & class. No name calling or those really nasty, nasty cuss words purrtee pleeeeeeze.

The Elders should have used that power source but then again the gal at the top was slow to understanding you can't go so fast. Must of been a city girl, now don't take offense you city folks we love ya all. They are already at a disadvantage because of age they should use it each time they have it. Then on the other hand maybe they should save it for physical challenge they know they can't win. Kind of funky about it passing back & forth don't know if I like that new twist~~~~~~~ yet.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the weathered blonde lady that is a widow but is still running the cattle farm herself. I know the shoes she is walking in tough little road until you get further down the road a bit.

Now scoot over and quit hogging the couch on Wednesday nights it is fixin' to get crowded for awhile hear?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV