Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2010, 07:35 PM

5,532 posts, read 7,126,090 times

Advertisements

I hope the reunion is in NY so Shannon can be around all those "gay people"

Hope the audience is filled with gays and boo him off the stage!

Old 09-23-2010, 10:37 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,040,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
I agree. I was disagreeing with the idea that $1600 shoes are stupid or outrageous for some people. They would be for your average blue-collar worker, but for a lot of people it's part of the cost of doing business.

But yeah, I wouldn't wear them anywhere near Survivor time Oooh hey, that would be a good sub-thread..."What would you wear if you were on the way to play Survivor?"
I've been thinking the same thing. Think about all the inappropriate clothing people have gotten stuck wearing, especially for the women; high heels, no bra, revealing blouse, business suit (although the jacket would be handy when it's chilly), short pants, etc. I'd wear everything I brought all the time in case the game started!

Old 09-24-2010, 07:15 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,539,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I hope the reunion is in NY so Shannon can be around all those "gay people"

Hope the audience is filled with gays and boo him off the stage!
Hey, he also bashed Country Music on his Day After video on cbs.com. He said "I'm glad I'm gone because I don't have to listen to Chase singing his Gay Country Music all the time".

So NY and Country Music - Gay. Who Knew?

That Shannon is a few bricks shy for sure.

Old 09-24-2010, 07:23 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,223,710 times
That dude's anger at what seems the world must be from being a guy named Shannon. Case closed....LOL.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:20 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,142,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Hey, he also bashed Country Music on his Day After video on cbs.com. He said "I'm glad I'm gone because I don't have to listen to Chase singing his Gay Country Music all the time".

So NY and Country Music - Gay. Who Knew?

That Shannon is a few bricks shy for sure.
Bet he wouldn't say that to Willie Nelson he he he

Old 09-24-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
That dude's anger at what seems the world must be from being a guy named Shannon. Case closed....LOL.
I was thinking the same thing. I always thougt Shannon was a girls name.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:12 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,449,043 times
Quote:

I was thinking the same thing. I always thougt Shannon was a girls name.
The name Shannon for a boy reached its peak popularity in the 1970s. During that decade, the name Shannon ranked near the 100th most popular name for boys in the U.S. It was the 142nd most popular boy's name in 1978 (when his mother most likely became pregnant) and 152nd most popular in 1979 (when he was most likely born).

Old 09-24-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
The name Shannon for a boy reached its peak popularity in the 1970s.

Most likely because of that song from Henry Gross in the 70's "Shannon"

Old 09-24-2010, 02:02 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,449,043 times
Quote:

Most likely because of that song from Henry Gross in the 70's "Shannon"
Oh man, I'd completely forgotten about that song.

Old 09-24-2010, 07:29 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,232,724 times
Ok I'm just finishing watching.
1600.00 dollar shoes - whatever, I'm not sure why people are up in arms about this. He's an Italian from Brooklyn - totally different culture, being well dressed esp Italian shoes may be very much a part of his culture, to the point that he wears a pair everywhere and can't imagine not doing that. Like a 4x4 truck to a young man down south, to highlights and major mani/pedi/waxing to a girl from Hollywood - again whatever. I think its more that Holly did it out of some sort of weird revenge - everybody was talking about her, she just happened to hear his comment - then she does this weird thing. And then flipped and copped to it. Which is more true to who she is?

Old Tribe - would not have won without the power medallion - and that does not bode well.

Brenda - she's really good at making an innocent comment that starts trouble, seeds doubt or plays along without actually committing herself. Very very slick. She's a contender no doubt but not sure how much I like her.

I thought Alina's comment about Shannon and Chase was dead on.

Shannon may be a homophobe which you can dislike all you want at home, but he was willing to lead and willing to be up front and honest and make decisions, enter alliances and apparently very big on his word. Strong physically etc. Not so sure he was the best choice to vote out pre-merge. They would certainly be stronger had they voted out Naontka who they know is a drama queen, not to mention would have put a dent in the minority alliance. Without him they are all over the map.

Interesting to note that Alani(?) and Fabio both carried through on their votes for Brenda but the others who were originally going to switched.
So, at least they realize that she's a major threat.

Looks like Naontka's problem with the chick with the leg continues if the previews aren't misleading as they often are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV