Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2010, 05:01 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,815,764 times

Advertisements

I don't like Jimmy T and Marty ugh.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:54 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,266,350 times
I will say this - just like with Russhole, if NaOinker stays consistent - go to final Tribal with her and you'll win. Wonder if that has occurred to Brenda. Will Brenda be a more subtle and likeable Parvo?

Old 09-30-2010, 06:03 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,826,071 times
I think Jimmy J was ready to go. That said I am shocked they voted him off. They need him on the team to win IMO. Vote off the weak players. It amazes me the way they strategize sometimes. I doubt anyone would give Jimmy J the money if he went to the finals.

Old 09-30-2010, 06:26 PM

874 posts, read 1,663,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Naonka is a microscope on one of the reasons our kids are failing in schools across the country. That they allow that woman to have any influence over children is a crime. She's an embarrassment.

I think the old tribe voted the right person out tonight. For a "winning" coach, he "led" his team to 2 losses out of 3 challenges.

For as much money as this show undoubtedly rakes in, they sure are getting cheap. This is 3 combined reward/immunity challenges and the second challenge in a row where they used the same props in the challenges (the barrels). I'm not enjoying this season as much without as many challenges.
I like less challenges and more focus on social game personally. I find reward challenges to be less exciting, but I can understand why other people like the challenges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I thought it was strange that Jimmy J did not lobby the other players to stay in the game! He could have stayed in by just talking to people and putting the target on someone else.
I thought he could have too, but maybe he didn't want to because he was tired of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
See, this is what I didn't like about the team dynamic with Jimmy J in there. Why were they deferring to him on who would throw the bags in that challenge in the first place? Why didn't any of them just step up, grab a bag and tell the fireman dude to step aside?
I didn't understand why no one totally deferred to him, except perhaps for the fact that maybe the team members knew if they stepped up they would become targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I think Jimmy J was ready to go. That said I am shocked they voted him off. They need him on the team to win IMO. Vote off the weak players. It amazes me the way they strategize sometimes. I doubt anyone would give Jimmy J the money if he went to the finals.
I don't know if they would have or not. It kind of depends on who he would have been up against in the final.

Old 09-30-2010, 06:31 PM

7,413 posts, read 5,523,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
worse then Russhole AND Johnny Fairplay in his first time at bat.....
I agree. NaTonka is threatening to burn someones prosthetic leg in the fire (according to previews for next week). That is just evil. Russhole and Johnny Fairplay were never THAT bad IMO.

Old 09-30-2010, 11:21 PM

44,710 posts, read 61,920,721 times
Nano-nutcase makes Russhole look almost angel like. Such a pathetic speciman for a human being. Now threatening to burn the prosthetic leg and other dispicable under doings. Then all the ghetto talk and gyrations, setting things back 50 years. How she passed the psychological test for this show is beyond me. And how she got to be a teacher is unbelievable. Hope the school district she works for see's the real Nano-nutcase and fires her.

And Marty on the older team, well he's going to get his come-uppence soon. He's no leader and will probably stir things up enough to get booted out. Jimmy-T is also so full of BS and will shoot himself in the foot soon.

Next week's episode should be a real zinger.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:33 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,710,808 times
I think they should have kept Jimmy Johnson a bit longer. As has already been mentioned before, he has experience with leading a team. Not only that, while he may have physically been one of the weaker members, there is a lot more to team strength than whether or not someone is strong. Jimmy had skills other than being able to run fast. The team should have tossed out one of the other weaker members. And I disagree that JJ waited to long to trade tossers, the guy who was tossing did a great job, it's just that the younger tribe also did a great job and managed to win. The wins haven't been because the younger tribe is younger or stronger.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:52 AM

1,378 posts, read 4,375,653 times
The only challenge the old people won was because they used the bonus medallion. I hope they don't jumble the ribes this time. I hate it when they do that as someone always gets screwed.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:41 AM

10,239 posts, read 11,223,685 times
Can't stand Nano whatever her name is. I can't even understand half of what she says. What a nasty human...

Jimmy J should of not been voted off yet. Like someone said, you vote off the weakest players - at least in the beginning. Keep those who do things around camp, fish, etc.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:53 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,278,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongtimeBravesFan View Post
The only challenge the old people won was because they used the bonus medallion. I hope they don't jumble the ribes this time. I hate it when they do that as someone always gets screwed.

Even though Jimmy J got voted off, I give him kudos for trying the game. He was famous for his hair and uber ego but you can see that he is a nice guy now that he's retired from the NFL.

I just can't understand the sheep mentality of getting rid of such a helpful player so early in the game! I think these people have the concept backwards!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.