Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 AM

874 posts, read 1,664,836 times

Advertisements

I don't know if there's any romance on Brenda's side. She might think he's cute, but I don't know if it goes beyond that on her end.

Old 09-29-2010, 07:56 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,033,711 times
i think it's dumb to vote out someone who's successful profession is coaching!

Old 09-29-2010, 08:17 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,258,464 times
Man that one chick on the young team was a trip spouting off about one of her teammates wasn't she? First she steals Fabio's socks to wear now she is the queen bee? I'd be booting her off as soon as I could.

Old farts made a dumb move tonight he wasn't a threat they could of gotten rid of him anytime before the merge. Did you see how much merge talk the old farts do?

Old 09-29-2010, 09:02 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,423,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Man that one chick on the young team was a trip spouting off about one of her teammates wasn't she? First she steals Fabio's socks to wear now she is the queen bee? I'd be booting her off as soon as I could.

Old farts made a dumb move tonight he wasn't a threat they could of gotten rid of him anytime before the merge. Did you see how much merge talk the old farts do?
They have more time to talk since there is only one challenge per episode. I think Survivor is allowing more time to get to know the contenders. I already know most of their names and I usually don't know that this early in the season.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:37 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,258,464 times
Gee I haven't learned all their names yet you go!

Looks like that power thing the younger team can just hold onto it for the rest of the game. If they do that what was the point of putting it into play?

Still think they voted off the wrong person tonight.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:59 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,856,069 times
Quote:

ya mean da one from da hood?? She's is one smart azz,mean spirited biotch. No doubt will NOT be a Fan Favorite.

Marty needs to put on his big boy pants now that he got rid of the guy he was so freakin jealous of. And the other Jimmy-who claims he's so strong as a player and is a FISHERMAN--has he caught fish for the team??? They keep Dan and he's limp with a huge,swollen knee---idiots led by Captain Marty

Old 09-29-2010, 10:16 PM

1,378 posts, read 4,378,869 times
As long as my tribe had the lead, I'd keep the medallion. If I fell behind, I'd use it to catch up but otherwise wouldn't use it unless we were ahead 6-5 and it was likely the last challenge before the merge.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:11 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,471,517 times
Naonka is a microscope on one of the reasons our kids are failing in schools across the country. That they allow that woman to have any influence over children is a crime. She's an embarrassment.

I think the old tribe voted the right person out tonight. For a "winning" coach, he "led" his team to 2 losses out of 3 challenges.

For as much money as this show undoubtedly rakes in, they sure are getting cheap. This is 3 combined reward/immunity challenges and the second challenge in a row where they used the same props in the challenges (the barrels). I'm not enjoying this season as much without as many challenges.

Old 09-30-2010, 12:24 AM

4,885 posts, read 5,044,269 times
Even Jerry Jones had more patience with Jimmy Johnson than this tribe had.
Jill; do you think that the older tribe could handle more challenges? Dan would collapse, Jimmy T. would finally implode (or explode), and Holly would find something else to be paranoid about.
Wouldn't surprise me if Marty turned his jealousy towards Tyrone next.

Old 09-30-2010, 12:33 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,397,574 times
Quote:

She is something else, isn't she? I can't help but think they will tire of her big mouth soon. I'm glad they got rid of Jimmy Johnson though. He was a coach in m y area for awhile, and I can't stand him. He has a HUGE ego problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV