Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2010, 07:41 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I know, I know but Dreamy Eyes could only manipulate so far IN the game. Dimples, on the other hand, has "inside" info.
OK y'all I'm putting my relationship with Dimples to the side to post this better bookmark this post.

He claims he doesn't know what goes around camps or other places outside of when they come together for challenges. But it seems last season & this one is clearly proving that wrong. He knows to much of behind the scenes stuff to bring it up at TC. But on the other hand he has always been very good at reading people from the jump of Survivor. Kind of hones in on strife just from folks body language or facial expressions.

I will have a talk with him once this season in wrapped to ask him not to be so leading next season how's that?

Onto to Jane being a dog breeder~~~I could have sworn at the start it said her DH & she had a cattle farm/ranch that he had passed away recently & she was running it alone. Those look like much younger pictures of her showing dogs could that have been her former life perhaps? Gee now I wish I could google I'm telling ya my ears perk up when I hear farmer, rancher and candle stick makers.

She is one fire starting fool though I'd want her on my side for sure.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:03 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,222,724 times
I agree about Jeff. He asks some really leading questions - like he knows whats going on and they have to spill.

As for Jane, I know she talked about her husband dying. Can't remember her saying what they did. I do know that she lists her job as Dog Trainer, her kennel website is current and on this link she is quite obviously still in the biz.
http://www.survivorfever.net/s21_cast_speculation.html (broken link)

I see Holly lives on a Cattle Farm. She is listed as a swim coach and "Pageant Mother" WTH? Is that an 'identity'? Daugher Miss Teen SD. Husband is a legislator. Wouldn't have guessed it.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:59 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,899,456 times
And so the season lapses into predictability. Recruiting of players is one issue, another is this season's strategy of having one team and then switching the team around. This only resulted in two teams with a definite losing faction (the old) and a winning faction (the young) for each team. It's painful to watch good players (Yve) with absolutely no chance to survive.

Why the producers did this is strange, teams always stick with their original alliance except for the one or two weak outliers. It doomed whatever chance the old players had left.

So at this point, I don't even need to read the spoil sites of who will come in first, second, third, etc. I can predict it with reasonable certainty. It's not going to be fun to watch, as there are no players really to root for anymore. No one particularly likeable. The only excitement left is to watch Noonkey self-destruct (go into some crazy nonsensical rage), Dan to get medivaced out (I give him 3 episodes left before he is left in a comatose state), or....one shining hope, for Marty to somehow turn the table on the young team. Marty is really the only player this year, he's made mistakes, namely disenfranchising others of his older team, and the odds are incredibly stacked against him. But he is the last best hope to bring any excitement into this season.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:33 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
I see from commercials Oinker is going to be running her mouth off against someone new this week.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:54 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,685,819 times
This is fast going down as the most boring season ever. It's even more boring than Africa was.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:56 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,685,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I see Holly lives on a Cattle Farm. She is listed as a swim coach and "Pageant Mother" WTH? Is that an 'identity'? Daugher Miss Teen SD.
That's a mom who wasn't pretty enough or smart enough to be popular, and so she lives vicariously through her daughter, driving her ruthlessly to succeed as a pageant contender. It's like the dad who didn't succeed in sports, pushing his son to be the football hero.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:54 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,418,065 times
At this point I really don't care who wins it. They call themselves survivors I've only seen them laying around doing nothing. The challenge's are lame, and so are all the contestants. Not sure what the producers were thinking with the young and old teams. The older team was anyone over 40, most of the team are over 50. Ten years, big difference

Old 10-25-2010, 10:57 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,463,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I see from commercials Oinker is going to be running her mouth off against someone new this week.
You can take the donkey out of the pasture. You can't take the donkey out of NaDonkey.

Old 10-25-2010, 02:48 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
You can take the donkey out of the pasture. You can't take the donkey out of NaDonkey.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:55 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,724 times
I agree that many of the questions are leading, but does anyone know how long TC really is? Maybe out of an hour of questions and answers they edit it down to a couple minutes and it just seems much more leading.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV