Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2010, 12:25 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,842,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
It would be sweet justice, if "The Quitters" weren't allowed to vote at the final TC. There are 7 jury members now, with 2 more to follow.
I can hope cann't I?
I like the way you think

Old 12-18-2010, 10:12 AM

5,558 posts, read 7,161,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
He'd have to win challenges where he doesn't need to use his legs or knees. He's been complaining about bad knees the whole season, the reason he get's to sit out so often.
If he makes it to the final 3 and wins, it'll be because the other 2 are hated more.
But what if it was all an act and now all of the sudden you see him sprinting and climbing and swimming like he was Tarzan...

Would be pretty genius. They vote off the competitive ones b/c they are a threat. He sails through as a non-threat, then at the last few days he comes in for the kill...

Not that it's going to happen, but it would be the ultimate outwit!

Old 12-18-2010, 11:14 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,505,401 times
I now want to see a Survivor season hosted by NaDonkey. No, I am not intoxicated, and no, please do not call the local mental health professionals on the grounds that I'm a danger to myself or others.

Picture it:

SURVIVOR: NaONKA. NITWIT, NOTPLAY, NUTLESS

It would be an All-Scrub season: everyone who has ever quit, or whined too much about how tough it is, or tanked a lot of challenges, or had their torch snuffed with at least on idol in his pocket. (I am not sure any of the women have ever pulled that.) NaDonkey would be the hostess, and she would show attitude liberally. To set the tone for the show, she herself would whine about her situation, and solicit whining from the Survivors. She would be required to appear in all weather in only a tiny string bikini, so that she would be as cold and shivering as possible, ready to bawl. Pay her well, she'd do it.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:43 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,913,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
But what if it was all an act and now all of the sudden you see him sprinting and climbing and swimming like he was Tarzan...

Would be pretty genius. They vote off the competitive ones b/c they are a threat. He sails through as a non-threat, then at the last few days he comes in for the kill...

Not that it's going to happen, but it would be the ultimate outwit!
That would be pretty cool. Maybe it will happen, don't they give the players physicals before the game? Seems like if he were as bad as he has been acting, they never would have put him on the show.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:21 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,037,743 times
Naonka as hostess: "Ya'll suck, that's why you are here at TC. That other tribe, now they ghetto, that's why ya'll are here. You people are just 'hood, when ya'll get to be ghetto, ya'll won't be coming to TC. I can get ya'll out of the 'hood, but I can't get the 'hood out of ya'll. Now who stole the rice?"

Old 12-19-2010, 08:20 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,275,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
I now want to see a Survivor season hosted by NaDonkey. No, I am not intoxicated, and no, please do not call the local mental health professionals on the grounds that I'm a danger to myself or others.

Picture it:

SURVIVOR: NaONKA. NITWIT, NOTPLAY, NUTLESS

It would be an All-Scrub season: everyone who has ever quit, or whined too much about how tough it is, or tanked a lot of challenges, or had their torch snuffed with at least on idol in his pocket. (I am not sure any of the women have ever pulled that.) NaDonkey would be the hostess, and she would show attitude liberally. To set the tone for the show, she herself would whine about her situation, and solicit whining from the Survivors. She would be required to appear in all weather in only a tiny string bikini, so that she would be as cold and shivering as possible, ready to bawl. Pay her well, she'd do it.

Ever see the host give the camera the finger and quit the show??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
That would be pretty cool. Maybe it will happen, don't they give the players physicals before the game? Seems like if he were as bad as he has been acting, they never would have put him on the show.
That is what has been dumbfounding us all from the very first show, go! WTF is this guy doing on Survivor? From the way he he acts, he could never have faked being in fair enough condition to be qualified for this how! What does this "physical" consist of? Just showing up? Whoever conducts these "physicals" sure must be a quack, whether it be a doctor or nurse.

I'm thinking Dimples has a pretty big say in this program and I'm guessing we won't be seeing anymore physical wrecks like Dan on there again. I'd so love to be a fly on the wall this season listening to Dimples' off camera conversations.

Quote:
Naonka as hostess: "Ya'll suck, that's why you are here at TC. That other tribe, now they ghetto, that's why ya'll are here. You people are just 'hood, when ya'll get to be ghetto, ya'll won't be coming to TC. I can get ya'll out of the 'hood, but I can't get the 'hood out of ya'll. Now who stole the rice?"

Perfect, creek! Sprinkle liberally with the f-bomb and mix.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:54 AM

7,410 posts, read 5,521,644 times
Quote:
It would be sweet justice, if "The Quitters" weren't allowed to vote at the final TC. There are 7 jury members now, with 2 more to follow.
I can hope cann't I?
I agree! The quitters should have been sent home immediately and had no further part in the game.
If Dan somehow got in the F3 with Sash and Chase he might win. Maybe. Sash and Chase screwed over alot of people on the jury.

Old 12-19-2010, 11:19 AM

874 posts, read 1,663,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
If Dan somehow got in the F3 with Sash and Chase he might win. Maybe. Sash and Chase screwed over alot of people on the jury.
I've heard that Sash and Chase aren't well liked. Regardless, I really can't see Chase winning at all. Sash has at least made some moves and has some logic behind them, whereas I'm really not sure where Chase is coming from or what his ultimate strategy is.

Old 12-19-2010, 12:33 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,037,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
, whereas I'm really not sure where Chase is coming from or what his ultimate strategy is.
I don't think anyone knows where Chase is heading or thinking in this game. He has been lost from the first time he saw Brenda.

Old 12-19-2010, 01:51 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,842,008 times
Jeff Probst's predictions/analysis of F5.
LMAO@ his comments about Dan

Survivor Host Jeff Probst Breaks Down Nicaragua's Final Five - Survivor, Jeff Probst : Video : People.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV