Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 06:45 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,388,815 times

Advertisements

...and for once, I actually agree with Jon Gosselin.

I read the article last week about how Kate is "freaking out" about her show ending and how to provide for her kids and that she'll work her "fingers to the bone" to keep up their lifestyle.

First off, with the money she's made in all those years, she should have been wise by spending moderately and putting most of it away. Nobody said go and get a $1 million dollar mansion and live it up. With all the money she'd made, she should be sitting pretty. She should have bought an affordable but comfortable home and sacked away for the future.

Now we'll probably have to watch this poor soul try to extend her 15 mins so her "lifestyle" does not change and goodness forbid she'd have to get a real job and downsize to a regular house. How dreadful.

/sarcasm.

Jon Gosselin's advice to Kate: Get back to a normal life - CNN.com

Old 09-09-2011, 07:34 AM

142 posts, read 252,786 times
Doesn't seem like Kate is hurting too much from her "financial problems":

Kate Gosselin's Flashy New Car - Goddess: celebrity moms - omg! on Yahoo

I wonder why a mom with 10 kids would buy a car like that if she is going through some "tough financial times" since her show has ended.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:57 AM

4,246 posts, read 12,034,512 times
She's going to need some kind of job. Cause no man is going to want a wife with that amount of luggage.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:17 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,249,764 times
I think he should just pay his child support and keep his opinions private instead of blurting them out to the media.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:15 AM

18,480 posts, read 31,675,094 times
I think Kate is a dumb ass twit. She is not a movie star, what would make her think that the public will still be interested in her life say 5 years from now. The wise thing to do would have been to invest the money she made during her TV air time so she would have a nest egg for her and the children, never mind "freaking out" (oh poor baby, my heart almost bleeds for you)....Who buys a car like that with 8 kids.???????

No, sorry, no sympathy here for her, actually I can't stand her.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:56 AM

To think I used to like her (back wayyyy when J+K first started).

I actually hope the media does not offer her more special treatment and jobs and forces her to go back to a normal life and have to fend, like normal regulat people. She wanted more children and elected to keep all 8, she should carve out a means to support herself and family without trying to hold on to fame. Real families do it all the time.

In fact, as soon as I saw the new house they built my first thought was 'they're in trouble'. Cause they were living like that money was not ever going to run out. Dumb!

Old 09-09-2011, 11:19 AM

1,615 posts, read 3,583,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I think Kate is a dumb ass twit. She is not a movie star, what would make her think that the public will still be interested in her life say 5 years from now. The wise thing to do would have been to invest the money she made during her TV air time so she would have a nest egg for her and the children, never mind "freaking out" (oh poor baby, my heart almost bleeds for you)....Who buys a car like that with 8 kids.???????

No, sorry, no sympathy here for her, actually I can't stand her.

OMG I have a great idea for her to hang on to her 15 minutes of fame. A reality show where she moves in with octo mom,Nadya Suleman, and they both have meltdowns together.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:31 PM

469 posts, read 1,156,596 times
Brilliant idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandCitizen View Post
OMG I have a great idea for her to hang on to her 15 minutes of fame. A reality show where she moves in with octo mom,Nadya Suleman, and they both have meltdowns together.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandCitizen View Post
A better idea is to tell them they are filming for a reality show but lie tell them the cameras are hidden all over the house.

Then don't film a thing and subject the American public to it. They'll be in their house having fits and out of our faces!

Old 09-09-2011, 01:40 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,217,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I think he should just pay his child support and keep his opinions private instead of blurting them out to the media.
Me too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV