Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2012, 10:06 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,932,949 times

Advertisements

i dont like this cast with the exception of heather.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 09:55 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,823,751 times
amazing how Alexis seems to not rely on her Faith to get her through an elective surgery that will take an hour and cries like a child; then there is Briana about to undergo a 6+ hour surgery and she could very well have cancer.Yet Briana is behaving like an adult.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:26 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,780,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zasie View Post
I believe Tamara enjoy hanging with G because Vicki always judging somebody and G is silly & love to have fun
I think that Tamra is making big changes in her life. Her relationship with Vicki was just like her relationship with the ex hubby. They are both controlling, narcissistic, possessive, vindictive people. She's clearly decided she wants to accept herself flaws and all instead of trying to remake herself in the image of a more domineering personality. I agree that Eddie doesn't seem to handle anger or embarrassment well. He was very insulting to her after the boob incident and he seems to seethe over what are really just irritations.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:35 PM

10,042 posts, read 9,536,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
amazing how Alexis seems to not rely on her Faith to get her through an elective surgery that will take an hour and cries like a child; then there is Briana about to undergo a 6+ hour surgery and she could very well have cancer.Yet Briana is behaving like an adult.
I really respect Brianna, she sure doesn't seem Like the spoiled rich kid. I know she is a nurse but if I recall i think she trained as a trauma nurse.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:10 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,573,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I really respect Brianna, she sure doesn't seem Like the spoiled rich kid. I know she is a nurse but if I recall i think she trained as a trauma nurse.
She seems very well-grounded. Brianna (and Slade's mom) are the only sane ones on the show. I loved it when she said that her mom Vicki makes EVERYTHING about Vicki. By the way, why did they not have on seatbelts on the way to the hospital for surgery?

Old 03-14-2012, 12:17 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,573,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
i dont like this cast with the exception of heather.
I am really wondering what Heather's true motivation is for being on the show. She seems above it all. None of the women are financially on her level. Yes, its air time on a national show but is that really how she wants to add to her IMDB profile? I know that she is probably bored in the OC but I don't see her lasting with these OC knuckleheads. She already seems "over it".

Old 03-14-2012, 01:44 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,932,949 times
She is a very smart Jewish Girl, its good PR for Heathers husband the plastic surgeron.

Old 03-14-2012, 07:40 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,443,002 times
Vicki was out of line last night. All her talk about Slade being a deadbeat dad but she is dating a man that was accused and went to jail for the same thing. She gets mad a Gretchen for being up her boyfriend but at the same time she has be dogging Slade into the ground. It's time for her to come off her throne. She needs to practice what she preaches.

I really enjoyed seeing Don last night. He looks good and happy. I'm glad he is getting past Vicki's horrible treatment of their relationship. Maybe there was more to their marriage problem than what happened on the show but she still should have treated him better. He helped raise her children. Her children have a great relationship with Don. That shows what a good heart he has despite Vicki.

Old 03-14-2012, 09:56 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,061,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
I really enjoyed seeing Don last night. He looks good and happy. I'm glad he is getting past Vicki's horrible treatment of their relationship. Maybe there was more to their marriage problem than what happened on the show but she still should have treated him better. He helped raise her children. Her children have a great relationship with Don. That shows what a good heart he has despite Vicki.
I was really happy to see Don as well! He always seemed like such a nice guy.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:03 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,601,319 times
why would anyone be friends with tamra (also known as "tamrat" on the bravo boards)? she is an immature troublemaker. act your age tamrat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV