Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2011, 06:38 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
So when Tamra refers to having dipped in the lady pond, do you think she did it with Fernanda? If so, what are you thinking Fernanda? Tamra is committed to a gay man.
I wondered the same thing, if something had happened between her and Fernanda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2011, 06:54 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,071,134 times
So not sure why the RHOC is just a train wreck all of the best castmates are gone. These women are just boring to watch. I'm going to hang in there for the wine glass toss.

Why is the Brazilian on the show? She has nothing in common with the other women and brings nothing to the table.

Why does Gretchen and Alexis have to get Botox? They are wayyyyyyy too young for that. I thought Gretchen's face looked a bit off this season and now I know why.

Does anyone know what Jo and Simon are up to these days as well as some of the other castmates that are no longer on the show?

Old 04-06-2011, 08:30 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,267 times
Vicki and Tamra? EWWWWWW (insert vomit smiley here)

And yes, I think Tamra dabbled in the Fernanda pond. They act very suspicious together. Fernanda acts like a jilted lover with her sometimes.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:00 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,894,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I don't think there is any hanky panky between the two. I do think that Vicki is VERY controlling and would wedge herself and make her friend chose between her and Simon. When I watched the scenes of her office going on a trip together, it was all about Vicki controlling each and every aspect of her life. Since Donn is winding down in his career and is growing some balls, her grip on him is slipping.

Despite Tamra declaring that she is an independent woman, I think she will always need a controlling man in her life. She wants her freedom but doesn't really want to earn her own money.
I don't see Tamra and Vicki hanky panky either. Vicki doesn't have hanky panky with anyone. She never even allowed Donn to fill her love tank.

Yes, Vicki is very controlling. She wants control over everyone w/in her reach. Even her own daughter has said it might be best if she moved far away from her mother. I bet if she were to say she wanted to work for Mommy Dearest that Vicki would be ecstatic. She doesn't like when people in her circle won't be her puppet. I can not fathom her being upset that one of her friends was being supportive of her own husband. Husbands and wives are SUPPOSED to stand by each other and when a friend, or so-called friend, tries to come between them or drive a wedge between them there is something wrong w/ that friend.

Yes, Tamra has to have someone controlling in her life. Notice how before it was Simon that she was bowing down to and now it is Vicki. She has some insecurity issues and it's blatantly obvious. Eddie is just there and not much of a REAL partner so she is allowing Vicki to take over where Simon left off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Vicki and Tamra? EWWWWWW (insert vomit smiley here)

And yes, I think Tamra dabbled in the Fernanda pond. They act very suspicious together. Fernanda acts like a jilted lover with her sometimes.
NO KIDDING! That's just flat out disgusting.

Can totally see Tamra and Fernanda having been together. Fernanda is a strong woman and Tamra is drawn to stronger personality types (Simon, Vicki). Eddie is not it.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:34 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I don't see Tamra and Vicki hanky panky either. Vicki doesn't have hanky panky with anyone. She never even allowed Donn to fill her love tank.

Yes, Vicki is very controlling. She wants control over everyone w/in her reach. Even her own daughter has said it might be best if she moved far away from her mother. I bet if she were to say she wanted to work for Mommy Dearest that Vicki would be ecstatic. She doesn't like when people in her circle won't be her puppet. I can not fathom her being upset that one of her friends was being supportive of her own husband. Husbands and wives are SUPPOSED to stand by each other and when a friend, or so-called friend, tries to come between them or drive a wedge between them there is something wrong w/ that friend.

Yes, Tamra has to have someone controlling in her life. Notice how before it was Simon that she was bowing down to and now it is Vicki. She has some insecurity issues and it's blatantly obvious. Eddie is just there and not much of a REAL partner so she is allowing Vicki to take over where Simon left off.

NO KIDDING! That's just flat out disgusting.

Can totally see Tamra and Fernanda having been together. Fernanda is a strong woman and Tamra is drawn to stronger personality types (Simon, Vicki). Eddie is not it.
Can't rep you again, but everything you said is right.

I did want to add though, that I don't think Eddie is gay. I don't get that from him at all. But I am straight woman, so I don't have gaydar anyway. HAHA!

Old 04-06-2011, 11:25 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,516,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
So not sure why the RHOC is just a train wreck all of the best castmates are gone. These women are just boring to watch. I'm going to hang in there for the wine glass toss.

Why is the Brazilian on the show? She has nothing in common with the other women and brings nothing to the table.

Why does Gretchen and Alexis have to get Botox? They are wayyyyyyy too young for that. I thought Gretchen's face looked a bit off this season and now I know why.

Does anyone know what Jo and Simon are up to these days as well as some of the other castmates that are no longer on the show?
I can't figure out why Fernanda is getting so much screen time or even her purpose unless Bravo is trying to get a same sex couple into the RH mix. She likes being on camera.

Isn't Gretchen in her early 30s? There is no need for botox at that age. I personally think they all look better w/o the 20lbs of makeup & additional 10 lbs of jewerly.

I read that Lynn was not asked back by Bravo & wonder if that has to do w/ the legal issues Bravo faces w/ filming her underage daughters drinking plus the added bonus of them being evicted from every where they stay.

There was Quinn & have no idea about her.

The one that married George (forgot her name) said the show was too much & that b/c of her son's addiction problems, she didn't want to be on it anymore.

Gina was just over it but hightailed it over to another Bravo show a few months ago.

Old 04-06-2011, 12:11 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,419,359 times
Gretchen is 33. Too young IMO to be getting botox.

Fernanda has one thing in common..........Tamra Did you see how upset Fern was when she told Tamra about not showing up at her party Yep, jilted lover.

Old 04-06-2011, 12:34 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,984,767 times
Vicki and Don always justified Vicki going away by herself and with her girlfriends. They always said that this is how they chose their marriage to be. Being apart so much(amongst other problems) has caused their divorce.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:12 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,894,005 times
THIS IS HYSTERICAL!!!! ROTFLMAO!

https://realcityhousewife.wordpress....-for-it-*****/

Old 04-06-2011, 02:20 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,223,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
Gretchen is 33. Too young IMO to be getting botox.

Fernanda has one thing in common..........Tamra Did you see how upset Fern was when she told Tamra about not showing up at her party Yep, jilted lover.
I'm 33 and just had my sec one set of Botox in my 11s. It's preventative you know!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV