Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 11:50 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,921,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Um, not to be rude, but how could anyone not just look at Slade's face and not know he's an underhanded sneaky low-life snake? I mean, it's written all over his face, his words, his body language...it's so obvious. The first time I ever just saw him, alarm bells went off in my head.

Why is this not obvious to Gretchen? Or is she in denial? Actually maybe not that much in denial, bc some part of her does not want to marry him. The non-denial part.

Oh, and speaking of denial, what is up with Tamra?

It's like she is out to prove something...and her 'boyfriend' is a little odd, too

Alexa almost protests too much about her lifestyle and the structure of her family/marriage. Anyone who defends themselves that much is lying to themselves about their own happiness.

That crazy lady with the kid with the scratched finger is exactly why I don't like pediatric patients. The kids are cool and calm, but the parents are total basket cases...eventually, the kids pick up on that and it turns into a nightmare. She's just a psycho...she can't blame the PPD for that
He must be REALLY REALLY GOOD....... "in the bedroom" as I do not see one single redeeming quality in him at all. No looks, NOTHING! He's more, EWWW! than anything.

She must be trying to find some reason to keep him or she would not be searching for it. She too is defending him when it comes to the other housewives. I think she is aware of his lack of character and qualities and is only hanging on to him for the time being. Even dear old dad was not that enamored with him.

Tamara is just gone bat-sh** crazy. She has totally lost it. As you said, Simon does not even need an attorney now to get full custody of the kids. With what is on film he can go for FULL custody and her only see them on SUPERVISED visits for a few hours every other week.

YA THINK Eddie's a little odd? I think he is a LOT odd. He is in this for something.

Alexa is even crazier this season than she was last season. Why the constant need to defend Jim and her marriage to skeez? He's even more skeezy than Slade to me.

I can see how Peggy and Alexa are friends. They are BOTH CRAZY!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 11:53 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,448,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post

YA THINK Eddie's a little odd? I think he is a LOT odd. He is in this for something.

!
I don't know how many people I am gonna offend by saying this (and I am sorry, but it's kind of one of those painful truths of life), but what makes me suspicious about him is that not many young, rich, built guys go for a 40+ year old mother of 4...ya know? It doesn't make any sense. I mean, I am sure there are exceptions for everything, but it just seems out of character for a man to do that.
I mean, half the reason a lot of guys get rich and built is to get the hot babes. Which she is not.

I mean, really...no offense. If some hot rich guy came after me, I'd be suspicious. I'm only 35, but I'm overworked, tired, not in the best shape of my life, and don't have enough time or gumption to buy matching clothes. It would just seem...suspicious.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:58 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,102,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
Oh man! I would never get through 15 minutes of the show without passing out and George drawing on my face with magic marker!
I loved it when Juggs is discussing with her clothing designer her "designs". I know she likes to dress that way, but does anyone come up to her and ask her where she got her outfits I wonder if she wears her OC Hooker clothes to "church" Oops, gotta drink a body shot off of someone. <starts looking for a big Sharpie to draw on Jillz since she is passed out from playing the game> Momof2, it's okay that we do this drinking game on the Lord's Day, I read it somewhere in the Bible Dang - gotta drink again Juggs sets back women's liberation into the dark ages

I can't wait to see how Tamra spins her behavior from this season

Old 03-29-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
I don't know how many people I am gonna offend by saying this (and I am sorry, but it's kind of one of those painful truths of life), but what makes me suspicious about him is that not many young, rich, built guys go for a 40+ year old mother of 4...ya know? It doesn't make any sense. I mean, I am sure there are exceptions for everything, but it just seems out of character for a man to do that.
I mean, half the reason a lot of guys get rich and built is to get the hot babes. Which she is not.

I mean, really...no offense. If some hot rich guy came after me, I'd be suspicious. I'm only 35, but I'm overworked, tired, not in the best shape of my life, and don't have enough time or gumption to buy matching clothes. It would just seem...suspicious.

TOTALLY with you on that.

I'm 45 and only have 2 kids and if some guy like that was coming after me I'd be wondering what his motive was. Something is just not right. Or there is something just not right w/ him and all the other younger hot babes know his gimmick and tossed him aside.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I loved it when Juggs is discussing with her clothing designer her "designs". I know she likes to dress that way, but does anyone come up to her and ask her where she got her outfits I wonder if she wears her OC Hooker clothes to "church" Oops, gotta drink a body shot off of someone. <starts looking for a big Sharpie to draw on Jillz since she is passed out from playing the game> Momof2, it's okay that we do this drinking game on the Lord's Day, I read it somewhere in the Bible Dang - gotta drink again Juggs sets back women's liberation into the dark ages

I can't wait to see how Tamra spins her behavior from this season
HAHAHAHA!!!! I loved when she was wearing that one off the shoulder mini napkin thing and said it needed to be shorter and she was wanting something like that to "throw on and run to pick the kids up at school and run to the store". RIGHT!!! We ALL dress like that to drop off and pick up our kids at school and to do our grocery shopping. ROTFLMAO!!!!

Wonder if the kids are going to a Christian daycare school?
BODY SHOT!

Good, we can do it on the Lord's Day. George, I'm glad you looked that up in your Bible.
DARNIT! Another Body Shot

I'm going to have to head to church to repent for this to the Lord since I'm such a good Christian and all.
OH GOOD GRIEF! Another Body Shot!

Momma is gonna need a limo now to drive to the church to repent.
Body shot's for the word "church"?
UGH! I guess so.
HA! Better go throw on some little hot number to go pick the kids up at school. Now, where did I hang that little slinky thing I ordered online from some discount place called HOTAlexalicious

Old 03-29-2011, 01:06 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,759,181 times
Quote:

None taken by this 41 year old mom of three. But if some young, hot guy came after me, I too would wonder what he would want from a broke, 41 year old, chubby mom of three. I would however not turn him away! Hell, at least someone is paying attention to me. Haha!!! Just kidding, my hubby does, but it would be nice to get attention form someone else too. it would be a good kick to my self esteem, that is if I could find it

Old 03-29-2011, 01:32 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,518,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
TOTALLY with you on that.

I'm 45 and only have 2 kids and if some guy like that was coming after me I'd be wondering what his motive was. Something is just not right. Or there is something just not right w/ him and all the other younger hot babes know his gimmick and tossed him aside.
I'd like to know if George's gaydar went off. George?

Old 03-29-2011, 01:54 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,353,160 times
My guess is he wants tv time like a lot of other folks that come on these shows. They're all looking for their 15 minutes which they can parlay into a cookbook/jewelry/fashion line.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:39 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,337,936 times
Quote:
That crazy lady with the kid with the scratched finger is exactly why I don't like pediatric patients. The kids are cool and calm, but the parents are total basket cases...eventually, the kids pick up on that and it turns into a nightmare. She's just a psycho...she can't blame the PPD for that.
See, I've known mothers before they became mothers and I've seen how PPD can turn a calm, normal person into an anxious, depressed lunatic. So, maybe this lady was a "psycho" before her pregnancy, but I know from experience that PPD can change people.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:42 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,102,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I'd like to know if George's gaydar went off. George?
Those Metrosexuals are tough to read.....

He definitely wears more accessories than me

Of course I have this "straight" male friend that coordinates his underwear to his outfits. All I have are tighty whites Will they take my gay license away

God I love the new drinking game
<dangit - have to drink again>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV