Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 02:25 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,850,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
As much as I feel that Slade is lazy and manipulator and user, it's hard for me to imagine he could be THAT low. I wish we could get some verifiable info on his child situation either way.
Real Housewives’ Slade Smiley owes nearly $80,000 in child support to son (Grayson Arroyo-Smiley) with a brain tumor : starcasm.net

http://tvontherocks.com/2010/05/slad...-support-case/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 06:36 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,662,639 times
I shouldn't have used the word allegedly. He admits he claimed 0 income to avoid paying any child support, even to his son who is battling brain cancer. He even went so far as to have his payments from the show funneled through Gretchen as to avoid outstanding child support being deducted automatically.

Yeah, I'd be DYING to breed with this guy.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:19 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,431,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Last night show was just BORING! Thank goodness Gretchen is triple thinking the idea of having kids with Slade instead of just getting pregnant (Slade used to do the same thing with Jo, that is talk about having kids, interesting though, he is less controlling of Gretchen then he was of Jo). Now all she has to do is go the extra mile and drop the dead weight.
I'm "hoping" that Gretchen isn't that stupid. She can SEE how he doesn't live up to his CS responsibilities. what makes her think he'll change if she has his kid?? Leopards don't change their spots.

He's a POS snake and she needs to kick his A$$ to the curb.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:46 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,537,674 times
Quote:
As much as I feel that Slade is lazy and manipulator and user, it's hard for me to imagine he could be THAT low. I wish we could get some verifiable info on his child situation either way.
Did you see him on WWHL when Andy Cohen directly asked him about his child. He blew it off. He was more annoyed w/ Tamra & showed more emotion over that than questions about his terminally ill son.
He was across the country getting his drink on via Bravo's dime a few days before his little son was prepped for his 8th brain surgery.

Actions speak louder than words.

Slade's actions directly show what a POS he is.

I actually think Gretchen & him are perfect for each other. She was golddigging on a man double her age that she knew was going to die. Classy.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:49 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,604,689 times
Um, not to be rude, but how could anyone not just look at Slade's face and not know he's an underhanded sneaky low-life snake? I mean, it's written all over his face, his words, his body language...it's so obvious. The first time I ever just saw him, alarm bells went off in my head.

Why is this not obvious to Gretchen? Or is she in denial? Actually maybe not that much in denial, bc some part of her does not want to marry him. The non-denial part.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:50 AM

Oh, and speaking of denial, what is up with Tamra?

It's like she is out to prove something...and her 'boyfriend' is a little odd, too.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:13 AM

16,086 posts, read 41,270,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
He's a POS snake and she needs to kick his A$$ to the curb.
What and break up the act?

Old 03-29-2011, 10:15 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,471,322 times
Ah, that wacky poser Vicki, freaked out because there were anchovies on her Caesar salad. Um, yeah. I guess since MickeyD's started selling them the masses don't realize that anchovies on that salad use to be de rigueur. Unfortunately, she had no idea how ridiculous she looked. Then again, she never does.

Okay, Vick, so money can't buy you class. We get that. Best to pick off the anchovies and not cause a scene because even the waiter could tell you were white trash.

And she wants an apology? How about she apologize to all her alleged friends that's she's thrown under the bus over the years, especially Jeana. Or how about the incredible tacky rudeness she showed at the horse races a couple of seasons ago because there were new people there?

Someone needs to send her a book of etiquette. That would be a great place to start her education. Etiquette is all about being kind to others, something she knows nothing about.

And while we are at it, why is Tamra putting up with her, anyway? Why apologize? Does she remember what precipitated all of that? Does she remember Vicki's rude diatribe at dinner regarding how she has to work and no one else does?

And speaking of Tamra, has she gone and lost her mind? Apparently, she doesn't want custody of her children because at this point Simon doesn't even need an attorney to win.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:20 AM

Quote:

Alexa is a huge hypocrite when it comes to Christianity and God.

All of the ladies are acting exactly the same way as they did in seasons' past. I guess it's just getting old.

I feel sorry for the lady with PPD, .
Alexa almost protests too much about her lifestyle and the structure of her family/marriage. Anyone who defends themselves that much is lying to themselves about their own happiness.

That crazy lady with the kid with the scratched finger is exactly why I don't like pediatric patients. The kids are cool and calm, but the parents are total basket cases...eventually, the kids pick up on that and it turns into a nightmare. She's just a psycho...she can't blame the PPD for that.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:35 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,471,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Excellent question. As we've said here before, who do they think they're fooling with the telltale duckbills? When your face tries to smile, but your thickened upper lip area is immobile, it's not a good look. EW.
I was channel surfing this morning and came across Susan Lucci. Man, other than her neck she looks just like she did 20 years ago. If I had the money I would call her agent and ask where she goes for plastic surgery. Don't these people know where to go? Doesn't the word spread? It's kind of like the Jacksons. Why use a crappy surgeon? They can't possibly like the results.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV